XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 10:53 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Wait a minute . . . your actual picture? You're alleging that that Jesus picture is your actual picture? You're even more delusional than i thought.

Nope, I am alleging you meant that by saying I look like a German gay boy, rather than a Jewish Carpenter...No delusion whatsoever...You either are referring to the pic up now, or my photograph of myself...Is that simple enough for you to grasp??

Quote:
Let's go really slowly here, and review. Commenting on a Jesus picture is not commenting on you. You're not Jesus.

I agree, and thank you for saying I am not Jesus, now explain what the reference is between a photo of myself, which looks like a German gay boy opposed to a Jewish Carpenter??? I will go slow for you, When you said I looked like a German gay boy, where you referring to my actual photo of myself, that was up there, or not? and when you said not a Jewish carpenter, are you referring to my actual photo of myself, that was up there,? or the pic up there now, that is of Jesus????

Quote:
So yes, i did answer the question. You're just too stupid to know it.

Nope, you still did not answer it....

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 10:59 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
don't be such a ******* ass, god must be a real **** if he puts up with your ****

Thank you! Now why don't you propose some of that hate toward you fellow atheist in Setanta?? Since that would be progressing humanity...Or does the rules that apply change, since I am a person of faith???
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 11:14 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
don't be such a ******* ass, god must be a real **** if he puts up with your ****

Nope, God must be merciful, forgiving, accepting, embracing, loving, peaceful, etc... indeed, If he has to put up with "my ****"...(which you think is bad) and still chooses me as a Prophet of his...
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 01:02 am
A
R
This is the most entertaining thread on A2K.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 01:33 am
@failures art,
Good, glad an atheist admits that they still need believers...For look around you, and at all the threads of Atheism, or Christianity etc....

They thrive, when Christians come into the mix....So I guess atheist or not...Your world still focuses, or centers around believers.... Wink Wink Wink Very Happy

I will give you 2 examples...

1. Look at this thread, you said it is now the most entertaining because I am here, and what I say...that means, you think it was not as entertaining before...till I showed up!! Wink Wink

2. Go look at the Atheist theology, It's a hoax folk thread...and you will see, that there was maybe 35 replies to it, till a person of faith came in to comment, and I defended him, against Hingehead, and Setanta...after that, the thread is booming...

Apparently, your not as free thinking as you guys claim to be, or you use theists as a crutch to preposterous, and proselytize your bullshit agenda's on coming here...or it's not true...If you have one and only one life to live, and your certain God is not real...then why waste your life here debating with people who are delusional and insane?? Go out and live your life to the fullest!! We have an innate purpose being here...You (if your debating religious) really do not...either your being a douche to show hate toward them, or you have your own convictions, and doubts, with which many on here are not handling to well at all...

But the better way, would be to ask questions to dispel those doubts people have...there are a lot on here who (in my opinion) are closet worshipers...and their trying to run and hide from the convictions they have...rather, than truly believing 100% of them, that God is non-existent....

If they opened themselves up, they would learn....but since they keep trying to run from the feeling...I guess the same ****, different day, is going to continue on here, and maybe for thousands of years....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 03:36 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
It wasn't a reference to a photo of you dipshit--it was a reference to that Jesus picture you're using right now, you loon. I have told you that several times now. So, yes i did answer your idiotic question, and you're too ******* stupid to realize it.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 03:44 am
@Setanta,
So let me see if I have you perfectly understood then...When you said my avatar looked like a German gay boy...you were referring to the picture of Jesus Christ I have up there now? and not the picture I put up of myself???

Why would you say I looked like a German gay boy?, and not my pic of Jesus looks like a German gay boy, rather than a Jewish carpenter???

Like you said to me before, If you can't coherently post what you mean it is not the fault of me!!!

You should be able to see how you have confused me, that is if your telling the truth here, but I would not put anything past you...

If you don't like me, stop following me around, and **** off, ass clown!!!

Just like you said your not a moderator of this site, but then I remember very clearly you saying you would cut my posts to shreds, but would get nothing done all day!!!

I do not believe a dam thing that come out of your mouth!!!
Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 03:51 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Why don't you **** off, dip ****? I've told you time and again i was referring to that picture, and i never said anything about you personally in terms of your appearance. You have got to be one of the thickest ass wipes i've ever encountered here. A catalogue of your stupidity, just in this thread alone would take pages and pages, even without quoting your idiot posts.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 04:22 am
@Setanta,
Like I said not my problem if you can't coherently post what you mean...

You are truly one of the lowest pieces of ****-life form on this website, and on Earth as well...You serve no beneficial purpose whatsoever...Even when you get a high voted post up from idiot butt-buddies of yours on here...You still come across as a crass, tactless, hateful, vindictive, son of a bitch...

I know what you think and how you feel, you value ONLY people who views things similar to yourself, wow, how very empathetic, and goodness for humanity, it would be if you took a step out of your little sandbox of reality, and actually showed you cared about others!!!

It is not my fault you wish to remain in the dark about EVERYTHING you feel, and think...but are to dumb, and not smart enough to keep your mouth shut at times...and I can pick up on it...With insight...that is YOUR FAULT NOT MINE!!! and apparently in your 60+ years on Earth, you truly give two shits about anyone who has any problem whatsoever with your views!!! Wow, lots of wisdom gained in your life time here!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

For instance you did not answer me regarding the post of not being a moderator, but shredding my posts?? Did you say your not a moderator, just to be that much of a son of a bitch and nit pick with me, because I can not pinpoint if your title is actually a moderator or not?? are you truly that hateful??

How the **** you propose to tear my posts to shreds if you have NO AFFILIATION to this site??? Huh???

I am gone....and hopefully I can avoid you forever...but I bet the next time this happens again, at least I'll be the man and walk away...

imagine that a 29 year old man, showing up a 60+ one, and showing how much smarter they really were!!!!

enjoy your evil, malicious, vindictive, hateful, tactless, crass, assigning, egotistical, overbearing, appalling, attitude, I really hope your right about no God here, for if not...your ass is gonna learn after a few purges how much of a hateful prick you really were here on Earth, and how much better of a person you could have been!

bye bye...little miss can't be wrong!!

Poof!
Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 04:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I have coherently posted what i mean. You're too stupid, and too childishly self-centered to understand what's going on around here. If you don't like reading my posts, ass wipe, don't mention my name in your idiotic tirades.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 04:36 am
@Setanta,
Doesn't really matter you'll still follow me around like a lost puppy dog, who can't find his way, and provoke me to act in the bullshit, asshole way you do...and probably have been for years on here....

I actually care about others, unlike you...So that I do not look like an even bigger asshole then I already do from my post above, as far as I am concerned your gone!!! Finished, fineto...

Go try to start fights with others...not me, leave my ass alone!!! even if I brought you in, I did not deserve the bullshit you said to me...If you can't see that at 60+ years old, I can't help you....

I would really love to know for sure what your title is here, that your allowed to do this type of bullshit behavior, and none says or stops you from doing it!!!
Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 04:41 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You are a legend in your own mind. I don't follow you around, you're nothing to me. I don't care if you live or die. I read a lot of threads at this site, and this is a particularly entertaining thread, because everybody here is making a monkey out of you--which isn't all that difficult. If you don't want to hear from me, don't mention my name in your idiotic posts.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 04:54 am
@Setanta,
Your a legend in your mind as well!! Wink Wink Wink at least mine comes from a divine being in which I give praise to...but you keep thinking your a legend for your sole gains....

Nope, I will ignore you for a good while, and I will see your ass following me around commenting after my posts for no reason, other than to provoke a fight, because your truly that hateful!!!

If you need "evidence of this" go look at the Christians ruining my Easter thread, and you will see, I had done quite well, and avoided your ass for a good while...when you came out of left field, and made some type of hateful post like, this guy is a tool, a complete dick, and wishes to profess his bullshit from thread to thread...when the conversation had nothing to do with you!!!

It's o.k. though, it seems I am the center of your world!!! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy

BTW...You have made a jackass out of yourself, for probably years now!! but you keep trying to shift it to me, if that makes you feel better!!! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy
Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 05:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
It's hilarious, you know, how readily you reply to me while asserting that you will ignore me. You can't beat this place for free entertainment.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 03:33 pm
@Setanta,
Whatcha gonna do if he stops replying to you? Smile

I can never understand why people take "bait" Smile
djjd62

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 03:46 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
has nothing to do with you being a person of faith, i don't really care one way or another about that

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 03:57 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I didn't come here looking for a fight with that self-made moron--if you look through the entire thread, i've been entertaining myself with the whole concept of White Jesus. But this jackass tells me about once a week that he has me on ignore, and then rises to the bait again and again. If he'd leave me out of his stupid comments, there'd be no problems between us.

But, i am a bad man, and i do admit to being entertained by dangling the bait in front of him . . .
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 04:12 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
If he'd leave me out of his stupid comments, there'd be no problems between us.

With all due respect, I see that as being very fair... You've stated that at least three times, but you need to explain that further as in "your name" Smile And talk in general... in reply .

What? Smile
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 04:12 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
If he'd leave me out of his stupid comments, there'd be no problems between us.

With all due respect, I see that as being very fair... You've stated that at least three times, but you need to explain that further as in "your name" Smile And him talk in general... in reply .

What? Smile
Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 04:29 am
@FOUND SOUL,
What?