XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 02:56 pm
@djjd62,
How doesn't it?? What would you like me to say?? How is God a **** for putting up with my ****, if it is so bad, and still accepts me as a Prophet of his...How does this not show he is a merciful, accepting, peaceful, loving, embracing God...rather than a ****??
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 03:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You are sick in the head, and your "reasoning" demonstrates it.

Nuclear bombs, genocide, exploitation, oppression, persecution, murder, rape, theft, incest... **** that goes on daily. Has any god EVER voiced any kind of objection?

Quote:
How is God a **** for putting up with my ****, if it is so bad, and still accepts me as a Prophet of his

Frankly, I find your ignorance and your general conduct to be offensive.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 03:45 pm
@Cyracuz,
but saying to listen to an insane man to get entertainment, and a laugh out of it, is not of ignorance, and offensive conduct??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 03:48 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
So that's what you're doing? Eye for an eye? How ******* christian of you.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 03:52 pm
@Cyracuz,
I never said I was perfect...Did I? I make mistakes just like you do...Do not tell me what my problems are, and how much of an asshole I can be...(which I already know) If your not willing for people to show you how much you and others can be at times as well...

What would you like me to say to you?? Kick me while I am down as many times as you feel like it, and everything will be good???
thack45

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 03:58 pm
@Setanta,
What?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 03:59 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
How about you stop spreading your delusion? Someone might actually believe you, and that can cause irreparable damage.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 04:04 pm
@Cyracuz,
I am not interested in people's open acceptance of me, 100%, all of the time...My scripture even says it won't happen like that, why should I think otherwise??...Seems this site has about 7 or 8 doubters to every believer, I am naturally going to be persecuted....and for the most part I have no problem with it...

I don't feel like I should stop, for my views, are just as merit-able as yours are, your just on the opposite side as I am, I could say stop spreading your delusion, and people will embrace you as well, could I not??

What good is it or does it, to say you think people who think like me, are worth laughing at, and provide entertainment??

How about you explain why if you know no God exist, why your not living your life to the fullest, rather than coming here, and personally choosing to try to debate theists???

Or at least in atheist threads and discussing what you guys agree, or disagree with?? Why must you feel it is your mission to put people of faith down??
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 04:27 pm
@Cyracuz,
As far as this...and to be more serious...

Quote:
Nuclear bombs, genocide, exploitation, oppression, persecution, murder, rape, theft, incest... **** that goes on daily. Has any god EVER voiced any kind of objection?

We rejected God when he was here, so he gave up piece to do as we please...Now it is his fault that we that much of assholes to do this to other people?? and he is supposed to come down, and correct our every mistake, when the first time he was here, people sent him to a cross, and if he came again, people would be so pissed they would send him there again??...

What do you suppose he does about these things???
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 04:38 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Yours and my atheistic asshole ancestors are the ones who sent Jesus to the cross...and yes, If you understand God, then you understand he will right all the wrongs, when the time is right...Just because you do not personally witness people being struck down doesn't mean it isn't going to happen...

I have experienced Hell, I know what its like, I know what people are in for...

Yes, people will learn...
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 05:15 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
How about you explain why if you know no God exist, why your not living your life to the fullest, rather than coming here, and personally choosing to try to debate theists?

The existence or non-existence of god is irrelevant to me. It is not an issue that describes reality.

Quote:
I am naturally going to be persecuted

You are not being persecuted. You are being called an idiot because you talk and act like one.

It is generally accepted that someone who waits for Superman to fly in and save them has got some serious issues. But not so with Jesus. Voice an objection there, and you are suddenly persecuting?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 05:29 pm
@Cyracuz,
Quote:
The existence or non-existence of god is irrelevant to me. It is not an issue that describes reality.

Why do you chose to post in theistic, or Atheistic threads then?? Seems it is at least part of your reality, or you wouldn't feel the need to comment of their views...You would comment on other things, but that is not what you chose to do here...you post how you feel about theists and atheists...this suggest they are apart of your reality, or if it truly isn't...It does not make sense to me why you bother doing it then...

Quote:
You are not being persecuted. You are being called an idiot because you talk and act like one.

I am being persecuted...and notice how I (most times, and only the opposite, when I feel it is appropriate to show them, how hateful they are) do not go out and call whoever I think is wrong an idiot, because they talk and act like one...or have different views than I do = persecution....

Quote:
It is generally accepted that someone who waits for Superman to fly in and save them has got some serious issues. But not so with Jesus. Voice an objection there, and you are suddenly persecuting?

Like I said, what do you propose for him to do?? He came, we sent him to the cross, he gives us piece, where so fucked up, we destroy the world and it's his fault? What is he supposed to do??? If you think he should constantly interject...I am sure people who are honest with themselves would not enjoy that very much...They value their lives way too much...that is why all wrong will be righted, at the appropriate time and place...

It is not for you to doubt God because he does not interject and smite people...for if he did, that would include you...and I am sure you would value the piece you have been given!
thack45

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 05:44 pm
@Cyracuz,
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't actually see that as being a plausible scenario here.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:16 pm
@thack45,
What? That someone might believe him?
I wish I could put your doubts to rest, but remember Einstein's quote? “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:21 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am being persecuted

You are not being persecuted. That's just more of your narcissistic, self-righteous bullshit. You came in here and opened your mouth, and as soon as someone disagrees with you, you are being persecuted?

No one sought you out to give you **** about your beliefs. You came here and put your beliefs on the table. That makes all the difference.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:26 pm
@Cyracuz,
Wrong!

Go back and reread...Failures, questioned my beliefs...In which all this so called self-righteous, bullshit, narcissism came out...

I answered his question about depictions of Christ, and he was the one who led the conversation where it is...by jumping down my throat...

In which I call that being truthful, not prating about who, or how great I am...
thack45

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 06:33 pm
@Cyracuz,
I should've been clear. By "here", I meant this site...

The last thing I'd ever wager happening here would be a member changing their mind based on another member's dissenting opinion.

And that's one of Einstein's least useful quotes... it really only serves a mentality of elitist arrogance.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 07:12 pm
@thack45,
If that's your experience with a2k you've just run into the wrong crowd. But I would agree with you when it comes to issues such as that of this thread.

And since when did it become elitist to be able to think for yourself?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 07:15 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You are participating on a public forum. If you don't like the game, don't play.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 07:24 pm
@Cyracuz,
Oh, so now it's different since Failures called me out??

No, sorry I was wrong etc...

OK...well then If it drives you that crazy to read my idiotic, narcissistic claims, that are bullshit...then don't play the game either...You subject yourself to that, since God is irrelevant, but your here...

Like I said to you before, no one forces you here...and since God's existence is not part of reality, Why do you participate in theists, atheists, threads??

If you chose to come here to post, and give your opinions...You subject that to and brought on by solely yourself...not anyone else's fault but your own...and you can leave and walk away at any point in time...