husband said wife wordy, nagging, anyone experience?

confuse

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 08:12 pm
thank you for reading, please excuse my English, I'm not native speaker.
we're newly married. as women, we tend to be more wordy than men and we like our men to speak to us.
my husband who doesn't like to talk a lot. when i tell him to do something or ask him something or speak something to him, he would said i am wordy or said i nagging him.
he would said, he listen and he understand and he remember, but then he would say i am wordy.
this make me worried, i feel that he is not willing to communicate wtih me or likes to hear me speak. maybe i am just parranoid.
but overall he is great husband, cares for me. come home from work on time, when he go somewhere, he would tell me where he go and when he come back.
anyone experience their husband said they are wordy or nagging? please give me some inputs. thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,451 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 08:23 pm
Your not alone sister. Men and women have been complaining about the same things forever.
confuse

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 08:25 pm
@Ceili,
but i'm worried, does that means he lost interest in me? or he have someone else?
don't anyone feel bad when their husband calls them "wordy or nagging" ?
if there are no other signs except your husband calls you wordy and nagging, should you be worried that there might be some problems with the marriage? or he is avoiding you?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 10:03 pm
Women ARE more wordy than men.
They don't like it.

Reduce your words in half.
See if that works.

Also, for chores, just leave a list on the frig.
Fido

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 10:35 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Women ARE more wordy than men.
They don't like it.

Reduce your words in half.
See if that works.

Also, for chores, just leave a list on the frig.

What makes you think they have a fridge... If he could learn to listen to her he might have a fridge to hang stuff on.... Having a wife is like having an extra brain, and in my case, a functional one....Culturally, a lot of men cannot avail themselves of the superior intelligence and good sense of women, and I must confess that it took me a looonnnngggg time too... Too soon old, and too late smart; but better smart late then dead stupid...
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 12:24 am
@confuse,
courage and encourage
0 Replies