Love Gone Wrong

lisa g

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 07:31 am
How do I get my relationship back to what we had? Which is "Love, Trust, Respect, and Kindness." How do I get him to talk to me about whats bothering him about me? Instead of me having to guess what I said or did wrong. How do I get his trust back? because I get these feelings that he lies to me. They maybe little lies, but a lie is a lie. Help! Where do I begin? What do I say?

jespah

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 08:05 am
Uh, there are no details here whatsoever.

I realize you want to maintain some measure of privacy but there are probably a few thousand lisa g's out on the Internet. So, without names and places, can you provide a lil more detail for us to go on?
0 Replies

manored

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 09:23 am
Indeed, no one will be able to help you without knowing more about your relationship than that.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 10:02 am
See the following which is duplicate question with slightly more detail:

http://able2know.org/topic/165644-1#post-4451408
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 11:07 pm
@lisa g,
Unfortunately this is a difficult question to answer in short form. The 'easiest' way is to go and see a counsellor together. If he says 'we aren't that bad' (because I doubt he will want to see a counsellor)...from what you describe it 'is' that bad, even if some part of you is currently excusing that behaviour (so you will have to contradict him, and insist - for the sake of the survival of your marriage, and your self esteem)

The long term solution is to know what you want from a relationship, recognise when it's not happening, and learn respectful and deep rooted assertiveness...but that can be a very difficult thing to achieve.
0 Replies

littlegeenfinch

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2010 06:53 am
do you feel like you are walking on eggshells all the time, do you feel like he is playing mind games with you ?
0 Replies