Why do some people look far too much into topics posted on this website??

Setanta

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 05:38 am
@MatthewB7621,
MatthewB7621 wrote:
Who said parsect?

Do you suffer attention deficit disorder?

In post #4437817 . . .

sahaja yoda wrote:
reality is the metaphisical nature of all infinte parsects of scpace and time..

farmerman

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 05:52 am
@Setanta,
spending time on "social network" and PBB sites is a manifestation of ADD and ADHD.

hey look , a squirrel.
0 Replies

MatthewB7621

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 08:03 am
@Setanta,
Yeah I do have attention problems. Plus I can't be bothered to read all of the posts, takes too long..
Setanta

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 08:13 am
@MatthewB7621,
Yes, well, if someone responds to another member's post, that member's name appears in blue below the responding member's name, and above the response. If you click on it, it takes to the post to which the response is directed.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 08:13 am
@MatthewB7621,
MatthewB7621 wrote:
Yeah I do have attention problems. Plus I can't be bothered to read all of the posts, takes too long..

even in your own thread Confused

i regularly skip posts in lots of threads, but never in one i started (even when folks i usually skip over post)
Fido

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 08:33 am
@MatthewB7621,
MatthewB7621 wrote:

Who said parsect?
Who said: englihs.

Even if you catch a spelling error, there is not unlimited time to fix it, nor do people have unlimited time to spit out their ideas and get on with their lives... If we want to understand each other we can... If misunderstanding and miscommunication is our goal we can have that as well... Every one has to make the effort on both ends to be understood and to understand or it will not happen.

Look at the facts here: Time is life and every second of it is limited, so time spent here is a luxury pissed away for nothing unless it contributes in some meaningful fashion to the life we give to it... Communication is truth, and Communication is a necessity... If you could see all and know all and only use it to tell people they have a skid mark in their shorts, that even if true will not help them, then you have not helped them with the truth you know, but only used selective truth to injure...
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 08:59 am
yawn.
0 Replies

MatthewB7621

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 11:54 am
@djjd62,
Too long to read all of it
Setanta

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 11:56 am
The member sahaja yoda has used the expression "parsects of time and space" elsewhere, in another thread. It is not simply a case of jumping on a typing error to point out that in using such a made-up term, he is peddling bullshit.
JTT

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 01:13 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
he is peddling bullshit.

Heed what the Master has said.
Fido

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 02:01 pm
@MatthewB7621,
MatthewB7621 wrote:

Just like your skid mark
Ticomaya

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 02:05 pm
@wayne,
wayne wrote:
Shirley you realize, don't you, that you're not the first person to jump on a soap box and give this kind of holier than thou speech and you shirley won't be the last.

R.I.P. Leslie Nielson.
Fido

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 02:07 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
he is peddling bullshit.

Heed what the Master has said.
So what??? How much do people know... If knowledge were more than 99% belief would we have any alternative??? Does it matter that belief and disbelief are of the same genus??? I jump on some of the bullshit people say when they really start to try to reason with it, but if it is just cant, stuff people say as filler, or to let you know that their brains are on standbye, but that they are still alive, then isn't it just polite to dismiss it or not even notice it???

This is an infinite game we are playing... The object is not to win, but to play, and the game killer is believing even for a moment that you or anyone has all the answers... Together we are smarter than we need to be, smarter than any single human being, but smart does not make anyone human... Morals make humans human.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 02:14 pm
@MatthewB7621,
MatthewB7621 wrote:

Shocked
speechless

i guess however you're living up to the premise of the question by not looking to deeply into topics posted on the website Wink
JTT

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 02:25 pm
@Ticomaya,
Talk of peddling bullshit and Tico shows up.

Coincidence, I think not.
Fido

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 02:28 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

wayne wrote:
Shirley you realize, don't you, that you're not the first person to jump on a soap box and give this kind of holier than thou speech and you shirley won't be the last.

R.I.P. Leslie Nielson.
Can you believe that guy ever filled out a serious role in his life??? He just couldn't keep straight... It would be like a jew going to heaven and finding he had to share a room with adolph hitler, and asking god about it only to find everything, and I mean everything -was all a great big godamned joke... Why take life seriously??? If it isn't permanent, it isn't real, and if it isn't real it isn't worth a tear...
I think I like Michael Keaton for the same reason... He has a line on cruelty... He knows cruelty, and has a cruel wit; but really tries to laugh everything off... It is the best defense some times...
Fido

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 02:32 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Talk of peddling bullshit and Tico shows up.

Coincidence, I think not.
Money and bullshit are universal lubricants, and help to make everything happen... I wouldn't sell either short... If you try to get by without bullshit you are like ground glass in everybodys ass...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 03:33 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
i guess however you're living up to the premise of the question by not looking to deeply into topics posted on the website Wink

Hehehehehehehehehehehe . . .
MatthewB7621

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 03:53 pm
@djjd62,
Most of the posts have nothing to do with the question, so I don't bother to read the. I scan through some.
JTT

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 03:53 pm
@Setanta,
You have to understand just what an incestuous lot they really are, Matthew. Not all, but many.

All too often, way way too often, they act like A2K is their own private sandbox "we were here first and we don't like you coming in here playing with our sand, in our sandbox.