bobsal u1553115

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 03:05 pm

The 'Starbucks Sodomite Semen' Guy Is One Of The Few Black Pastors Who Actually Endorsed Trump

Remember just days ago when Donald Trump claimed he would be getting the endorsement of over 100 Black pastors? Didn't happen, but guess who actually endorsed him?
Change the conversation, change the world
Share this

Just days after Donald Trump retweeted a disgusting graphic that falsely claimed Black people are the largest group of people killing white people, the GOP presidential frontrunner announced he would be meeting with over 100 Black pastors and would later hold a press conference to announce their endorsement.

Turns out, for whatever reason, the pastors actually had no intention of endorsing the man who did support his supporters attacking a Black Lives Matter protestor at a recent Trump speech.

But a handful of the more than 100 Black Pastors did, stunningly, announce their support of Trump.

"We had meaningful dialogue with Donald Trump," pastor Darrell Scott announced, according to Reuters, which also revealed the presence of Harlem's hate pastor, James David Manning. Manning "pledged his support for Trump."

"Mr. Trump realizes why black people are going to vote for him," Manning said. "He is truthful - forget about him not being politically correct. He loves America, I believe that he does."

Manning came to national attention when he posted the message, "Jesus Would Stone Homos" to his church billboard. It later warned churches "that support homos" would be "cursed...with cancer HIV syphilis stroke madness itch then hell." And later, "When the homos bullied the poor and needy in Sodom like they do in Harlem, Jesus fire and brim-stoned them."

This is James David Manning. The black pastor that endorsed trump. The sign should tell u all u need to know. pic.twitter.com/llqszE5WW8
— Matt Dawson (@SaintRPh) December 1, 2015

But Manning gained even more notoriety during America's Ebola scare, when he claimed Starbucks was "ground zero" for transmission of Ebola, because, gay people.

And then, his greatest claim to fame. Starbucks, Manning insists, puts a secret ingredient in their lattes: the "semen of sodomites."

"Starbuck is taking specimens of male semen and putting it in the blends of their lattes," Manning claimed.

Manning has urged parents to take their children out of the public schools, where, he says, they "are under a massive attack from the homosexual lobby."

Is it any wonder Manning's church now appears on the Southern Poverty Law Center's list of anti-gay hate groups?

If this is the type of endorsement Donald Trump is will to accept, what does that say about his candidacy, or the type of president he would be?
snood

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 04:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I think another of the pastors who endorsed him was Omorosa, formerly of Celebrity Apprentice fame, now supposedly a minister.
Some glowing testimonies, yeah?
McGentrix

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 04:12 pm
You guys should stop being such racists.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 04:20 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

I think another of the pastors who endorsed him was Omorosa, formerly of Celebrity Apprentice fame, now supposedly a minister.
Some glowing testimonies, yeah?

Bush has tons of endorsements.

Nuff. Said.
hawkeye10

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 04:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Donald Trump has become such a force in the Republican Party that the official overseeing next year’s Senate races has proposed a delicate strategy for GOP candidates: Tap into Trumpism without mimicking Trump.

In a seven-page confidential memo that imagines Trump as the party’s presidential nominee, the head of the National Republican Senatorial Committee urges candidates to adopt many of Trump’s tactics, issues and approaches — right down to adjusting the way they dress and how they use Twitter.

In the memo on the “Trump phenomenon,” NRSC Executive Director Ward Baker said Republicans should embrace his tough talk about China and “grab onto the best elements of [his] anti-Washington populist agenda.” Above all, they should appeal to voters as genuine and beyond the influence of special interests.

“Trump has risen because voters see him as authentic, independent, direct, firm, — and believe he can’t be bought,” Baker writes. “These are the same character traits our candidates should be advancing in 2016. That’s Trump lesson #1.”

Baker’s memo, titled “Observations on Donald Trump and 2016,” amounts to a clear-eyed approach to the Trump challenge — to which many Republican elites have responded with only hand-wringing and the vague hope that somehow, someday it would disappear. In fact, the memo posits that Trump could build a powerful enough coalition to win the general election. Regardless of how far Trump’s candidacy ultimately goes, the memo is evidence of the influence he has had on his party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/private-memo-lays-out-how-the-gop-would-deal-with-trump-as-its-nominee/2015/12/02/78514cba-9909-11e5-94f0-9eeaff906ef3_story.html

the lightbulb goes off.
farmerman

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 04:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
channel Trump, without being him. HMMM, sorta sounds like George Lincoln Rockwell or David Duke's initial MO's (different guys though)
hawkeye10

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 05:07 pm
@farmerman,
If you cant beat them join them.....
0 Replies

Builder

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 05:21 pm
This is all quite the historical event.

Will be interesting to watch the doco some time in the future.

Title will be something like; You're Fired; Trumpet Dayz in da USA'z
0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 05:51 pm
@snood,
Omorosa> a minister? Maybe she has changed but I cannot imagine her in that profession. She knows for certain exacty how to manipulate to get the limelight, that's for sure.
hawkeye10

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 12:38 am
He is now referred to as "Kevlar Trump".

Any guy who can get away with mocking cripples and not pay a penalty is not going anywhere but up.

Holly. ****.
0 Replies

roger

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 12:50 am
@McGentrix,
You missed something. It's not the difference between nationalities/religions and legal immigrants. It's the emotional appeal to everyone who shares such prejudices. If you wish to think it's nothing but the distinction between legal and illegal, I guess that's your choice. Does that explain the intent to establish a data base of Muslims in this country? If so, you are easier to convince than I.

I have no idea what a " "yuge" brush" might be.
snood

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 01:29 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Omorosa> a minister? Maybe she has changed but I cannot imagine her in that profession. She knows for certain exacty how to manipulate to get the limelight, that's for sure.

http://newsone.com/1899135/omarosa-becomes-ordained-god-help-us-when-omarosa-becomes-an-ordained-minister-god-help-us/

http://thegrio.com/2012/02/27/reality-tv-star-omarosa-has-been-ordained-as-rev-manigault/
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 07:36 am
http://www.creators.com/editorial_cartoons/14/33758_image.jpg
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 11:15 am
@roger,
That looks to have been a typo. "Huge brush," in other words, painting everyone with the same brush.
McGentrix

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 12:37 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

That looks to have been a typo. "Huge brush," in other words, painting everyone with the same brush.

"yuge" is how Trump pronounces huge. And yes, that was the inference.
wmwcjr

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 01:26 pm
We need some comic relief. Smile

https://i.imgur.com/3ITfqWa.gif

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/MAD-Magazine-Trump-Cover_565e0e5f1e0101.31034369_zpsowu1lclz.jpg

Come to think of it, it's already been provided in abundance by The Donald himself. Smile
0 Replies

engineer

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 02:08 pm
I don't think it is very positive for Trump's campaign that this is what we are talking about ahead of Iowa and New Hampshire. He's been on the defensive for weeks now when he should be on the attack.
hawkeye10

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 02:13 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

I don't think it is very positive for Trump's campaign that this is what we are talking about ahead of Iowa and New Hampshire. He's been on the defensive for weeks now when he should be on the attack.

Being under constant attack from the establishment is exactly what Trump wants right now. And it is far too soon for him to be caring about what people who will not vote in R primaries think.
farmerman

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 02:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
HOW come, after all the many times that Trump has been busted for his pathological lies, he just keeps repeating them. ALL politicians lie, I understand that, but he BELIEVES his own **** and that is fuckin scary.

Id hate to have a guy like that in charge of the football.
BillRM

Thu 3 Dec, 2015 02:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
Yes Hawkeye nothing like having a man who campaign is calling for the US military to commit war crimes by going after the families of our enemies.
0 Replies