thack45

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:39 pm
@coldjoint,
Lol one murder? We average roughly 40 murders per day in the US. How many of them are committed by illlegals?
coldjoint

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:45 pm
@thack45,
Quote:
How many of them are committed by illlegals?

None should be committed by illegals. 0.
coldjoint

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
what a shame

A shame you are stupid, or a shame you are a useful idiot, with bandwagon leaping abilities?
edgarblythe

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:48 pm
@thack45,
When I was in construction, I worked with many illegals. Didn't just observe, but I worked alongside them. It was not hard to see that all they wanted was to make it here. There are about the same ratio of bad apples among these people as the anglos.
thack45

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:52 pm
Rolling Eyes Luckily it isn't so easy for people like trump to circumnavigate reason and logic
ehBeth

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:53 pm
@coldjoint,
bandwagon leaping abilities?

that sounds positively fascinating
0 Replies

thack45

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:55 pm
@edgarblythe,
I suppose they ought to just call themselves colonists and do it right. 'Murica!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:56 pm
@thack45,
Quote:
circumnavigate reason

The irony.http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/blabla.jpg
thack45

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 10:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Indeed. For example trump might be asked, "why do you choose to focus on a group of people who, statistically, are not the greatest danger to our country?", and if he wants to be taken seriously, he would have to answer that–and in a manner which doesn't smack of rousing racism in the mental bottom feeders
coldjoint

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 10:09 pm
@thack45,
Quote:
are not the greatest danger to our country?",

The greatest danger to this nation is picking and choosing what laws to follow or enforce. The fact still remains this murder should not have happened. And Trump pointing that out is not racist.
thack45

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 10:23 pm
@coldjoint,
If I had to guess, I'd say that the greatest danger to this nation is human existence... or maybe climate change, IDK. But pretended patriotism and witch hunts based on biased samples are pretty bad too
coldjoint

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 10:36 pm
@thack45,
Quote:
pretended patriotism

Again with the irony.http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/groucho.gif
thack45

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 10:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Indeed. An excellent example of that would be exploiting the death of a woman in the name of a political agenda. And I'm not the only one who thinks so www.cnn.com/2015/07/14/politics/donald-trump-kate-steinle-san-francisco/
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Thu 16 Jul, 2015 04:04 am
@foundednotlost,
foundednotlost wrote:
On the contrary, in my opinion, laughing at Donald Trump is the only thing relevant in this thread and his false candidacy, after all, he is the quintessential buffoon. He hasn't an iota of a chance of getting the nomination and yet he's taking up space and detracting from more legitimate candidates while showing the worse profile of the Republicans. (Truth be known, the Republican base is deadset against a path to immigration, but they sure don't want it spelled out explicitly the way Trump is doing. Very Happy ) I dare say Trump is most entertaining and I'm enjoying him immensely!

Making fun of him without attacking his platform does not do anything to prove that he wouldn't be a good president. It's what you do when you cannot prove that he wouldn't be a good president. The way to do that would be to show that the ideas expressed in his platform would lead to bad results. You haven't demonstrated anything significant. If you were in a debate and merely mocked your opponent without attacking his ideas, you would quite properly be declared the loser. I must conclude that you cannot actually support your political ideas.
foundednotlost

Thu 16 Jul, 2015 04:08 am
@foundednotlost,
Opps, made a mistake. "Truth be known, the Republican base is dead set against a path to immigration..."

Should read:

A clear majority of the Republican base are dead set against a path to citizenship for illegals immigrants.
parados

Thu 16 Jul, 2015 07:53 am
@coldjoint,
As is now evident, you aren't for protecting US citizens. Nor are you for upholding laws. You are only for frothing at the mouth with your pink spew.
0 Replies

parados

Thu 16 Jul, 2015 07:54 am
@coldjoint,
You refuse to follow laws that do exist and make up laws that you think we should follow.
coldjoint

Thu 16 Jul, 2015 10:08 am
@parados,
Quote:
You refuse to follow laws that do exist and make up laws that you think we should follow.

You are full of it, aren't you? You do not tell me what I think.
And what laws do I refuse to follow, and when should I expect the authorities?
coldjoint

Thu 16 Jul, 2015 10:10 am
@foundednotlost,
Quote:
A clear majority of the Republican base are dead set against a path to citizenship for illegals immigrants.

Let us see the source of that comment(proof).
0 Replies

parados

Thu 16 Jul, 2015 11:07 am
@coldjoint,
Gosh, Pinkie, I wouldn't presume to tell you what to think. If you started thinking we wouldn't have such wonderful pink comedy coming from you.