BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
So you do support the Mexicans killing Americans and the Palestinian killing Jews and god know how many other people killing over the taking of lands in military conflicts during the record history of the human race.

The only problem is that in most cases the poor 'victims' are the ones who will end up dead.
cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:12 pm
@BillRM,
That is beyond stupid. You and Donald think alike.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Sorry you can not have it both ways as if the southwest is now part of the US due to the past history of the used of military force then a large area of the middle east now belong to the Jewish state for the same reason.
cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:29 pm
@BillRM,
Just a reminder: This is the 21st century.
BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Just a reminder: This is the 21st century.

So you think that human nature had change in the last few generations?

Let see how many times in the very recent past had nations been taken over by military force and the leaders of the losing nations killed for that matter?

Let see we have Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and Saddam as example of this.

No this century have match any of the centuries of the Rome Empire as far as military force deciding the issues.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:37 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Sorry you can not have it both ways as if the southwest is now part of the US due to the past history of the used of military force then a large area of the middle east now belong to the Jewish state for the same reason.

So, you don't think Texas and California should be states???? And we should sell Louisiana back to France????? Are you saying we should set the clock back to 1492? Bill, you are a very foolish man.

And hang on, how large do you think Israel is, bigger than Saudi Arabia?
BillRM

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 09:44 pm
@glitterbag,
Sorry but CI and his like would like to turn the clock back in the middle east and that is as likely as the clock being turn back in the american southwest.
cicerone imposter

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 10:51 pm
@BillRM,
Show me where I "would like to turn the clock back to the middle ages?"
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 11 Feb, 2016 11:14 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
So the evil Jews are outdoing the Palestinians in killings people eating in restaurants, celebrating weddings, riding the buses and so on.

The word that come to mind is bullshits as always when it come to you.

There is a good reason why that is the word that comes to mind. The Palestinian death toll is largely fabricated.

And when a Palestinian is actually killed, usually the Palestinian was killed in self defense while trying to murder children -- hardly the equal of a Jewish child murdered in cold blood by a Palestinian.

BillRM wrote:
By the way as you are supporting the Palestinians killings over the land issue would you also support the Mexicans if they begin to do the same over the southwest?

Israel has offered over and over again to give up the West Bank in exchange for peace. The Palestinians always refuse to make peace.

For your Mexico scenario to truly replicate the situation with the Palestinians, we would have to offer to give up the southwest and then have the Mexicans refuse and still continue to attack us.
Builder

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 12:47 am
@parados,
Quote:
Your argument is ridiculous.

Your assumption is that your opinion matters to me. There's your second mistake.

Quote:
I have read the report. Have you?

I mentioned already that I had. Out of 130 pages (many intentionally blank) I found a total of three paragraphs that by their own admission, are theory only on the collapse.

Now take some office furniture, and any amount of paper you can find, and see if you can bend or forge steel I beams.

And then you can tell me who were the main "tenants" of WTC 7.

BillRM

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 03:35 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
And when a Palestinian is actually killed, usually the Palestinian was killed in self defense while trying to murder children -- hardly the equal of a Jewish child murdered in cold blood by a Palestinian.

What I find sadly amusing is that the Palestinian so call leadership will located the missile launchers right next to residence areas so even with smart weapons civilians including women and children will end up being killed if they are taken out.

Of course when that happen the comments on this system was that the Israels should not have attack the launching sites and depend on their limited number and very expense anti missiles instead to deal with the attempts to kill their women and children.

0 Replies

Builder

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 03:42 am
Uncle Tom's two cents....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CakNO4TWEAAFdYB.jpg
BillRM

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 03:49 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Now take some office furniture, and any amount of paper you can find, and see if you can bend or forge steel I beams.

Of course let no added in the many thousands of gallons of diesel fuels under pressure design to keep the command center in WTC-7 up and running.

Lord I truly love the crazy theories that the conspiracy nuts who had never hear of Occam razor or simple logic for that matter come up with.
Builder

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 04:19 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Of course let no added in the many thousands of gallons of diesel fuels under pressure design to keep the command center in WTC-7 up and running.

Read the report, BumbleBill. None of that fuel came into the equation.

BillRM

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 04:38 am
@Builder,
Could be and so what as there was many factors fr0m the design of the building in relationship to such factors as the power station to damage of falling debris to human decisions at the time concerning leaving the fires burning and so on but what however is very very unlikely is that, a hidden attack on the building have anything to do with it.

That is right up there with the moon landings not being real.
Builder

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 04:50 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
That is right up there with the moon landings not being real.

I go up there all the time, Bill. Water my crops, ya know?

Was it Silverstein himself who said they had to "pull it", meaning deliberate demolition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOo7eW5c5SQ
BillRM

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 05:00 am
@Builder,
It is interesting that such people as you have an emotional need to believe in hidden forces being behind history no matter what common sense and logic and Occam razor have to said about the subject.
Builder

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 05:03 am
@BillRM,
Do you even know what Occam's Razor is, BumbleBill?
Setanta

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 05:16 am
@Builder,
That "news story" is bogus. You can read the report on this story at Snopes by clicking here.
BillRM

Fri 12 Feb, 2016 05:20 am
@Builder,
Yes lover I had known what Occam Razor happen to be and had been applying the theory when the crazies come up with their conspiracy theories beginning with the Kennedy assassination and shortly after that the moon landings not being real.

I was too young to deal with the conspiracy theories concerning the pearl harbor attack.

Quote:

ttps://www.quora.com/What-are-the-common-traits-of-a-conspiracy-theorist

The Inner Worlds of Conspiracy Believers

He says that although these people are highly doubtful and suspicious of government and other bodies of authority, they will accept any source that validates their preconceived conspiracy views whiteout any proof or substantiation. “Arguments advanced by conspiracy theorists tell you more about the believer than about the event,” Goertzel adds.
It seems likely that conspiratorial beliefs serve a similar psychological function to superstitious, paranormal and, more controversially, religious beliefs, as they help some people to gain a sense of control over an unpredictable world

Conspiracy theory believers share psychological traits

Why do people believe in highly improbable conspiracies? In previous columns I have provided partial answers, citing patternicity (the tendency to find meaningful patterns in random noise) and agenticity (the bent to believe the world is controlled by invisible intentional agents). Conspiracy theories connect the dots of random events into meaningful patterns and then infuse those patterns with intentional agency. Add to those propensities the confirmation bias (which seeks and finds confirmatory evidence for what we already believe) and the hindsight bias (which tailors after-the-fact explanations to what we already know happened), and we have the foundation for conspiratorial cognition.

Why People Believe in Conspiracies

Conspiracy theories spawn their own discourse, complete in itself and virtually immune to rational argument. Five assumptions distinguish the conspiracy theorist from more conventional patterns of thought: appearances deceive; conspiracies drive history; nothing is haphazard; the enemy always gains; power, fame, money, and sex account for all.

Dealing With Middle Eastern Conspiracy Theories

The appeal of conspiracism is threefold. First, conspiracy theories claim to explain what others can't. They appear to make sense out of a world that is otherwise confusing. Second, they do so in an appealingly simple way, by dividing the world sharply between the forces of light and the forces of darkness. They trace all evil back to a single source, the conspirators and their agents. Finally, conspiracy theories are often presented as special, secret knowledge unknown or unappreciated by others. For conspiracists, the masses are a brainwashed herd, while the conspiracists in the know can congratulate themselves on penetrating the plotters' deceptions.

The Website of Political Research Associates
W
0 Replies