Im 13 he is 20 What do I do?

eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 02:26 pm
Are some of you lot al'right in the head. She's 13 years old, she's just a child. What are we living in the dark ages ?. Off course it's wrong and illegal for a 20 year old sicko to be after a 13 year old child's virginity. It's called paedophilia and trying to cloak it in "intelligent" discussion doesn't hide that fact. Sicko's.
Below viewing threshold (view)
eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 02:42 pm
@NAACP,
Your a sad excuse for a human being and I hope you for their sake you never have kids of your own. I'd fear for their safety.
I also hope this site is being monitored and somebody takes note of your paedophile attitude.
Thomas

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 02:42 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
You directly said this...

Thomas wrote:
Mickeyy 214:

You can sleep with whomever you want---or not---no matter what his or her age is.

to a 13 year old, who more than likely does not have the skill set yet to read all of what you said, and the subtleties (sp)

That's not a fact, that's your speculation about Mickey. But fine: let's assume your speculation was correct and she didn't have the skill set. It makes no difference at all, because she has already reached her conclusion about The Big One: She does not want to sleep with the guy! What's more, she already reached this conclusion all by herself---without y'all's moralizing, and against the advice of her friend. Since she already has made her decision on the key point, and since we're all affirming her in having made it, what exactly are we fighting over?

chai2 wrote:
I feel when dealing with someone this young, once cannot assume they are sophisticated in the ways of subtle communication.

Being at home in A2K's political threads, I assure you one cannot assume that about anyone, regardless of their age.
NAACP

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 02:48 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Hahahahaa wow I'm glad I'm not you as you take life far too seriously, you only live once my friend.
NAACP

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 02:49 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Funny how your Be-ing assumes I'm a "sad excuse for a human" after reading ONE of my posts.......I'd say you're a sad excuse for a Be-ing..
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 02:53 pm
@Thomas,
Stop it Thomas, just stop it.

Stop throwing the words "speculating", "moralizing", etc around. I already address that, and I'm not going to do it again.

I'm not going to get caught up with the usual clap trap, as I've already said "more than likely"

This is were threads become ridiulous, and unhelpful to the OP.

Sometime's your debating nature is fun, sometimes it's just annoying and ridiculous. This is not one of the former times.

I'm not going to discuss this with you any more, as you know you are being a pain in the ass.
NAACP

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 02:58 pm
@chai2,
How is HE supposed to know that YOUR getting the impression that he's a pain in the ass? If YOU don't want to argue the answer is simple, don't.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 03:00 pm
@NAACP,
Just because "you only live once" that's no reason to live that life like a pig.
Believe me, I enjoy life, but that doesn't mean I have to be a sicko.
Anyhow some dickheads aren't worth talking too, your one of them.
Stay away from school-grounds, will you.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Thomas

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 03:01 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
Stop it Thomas, just stop it.

You are not the arbiter of who can post on this site. Robert and Jespah are. If you want to shut me up, you'll need to take that up with them, not me.

chai2 wrote:
I'm not going to discuss this with you any more, as you know you are being a pain in the ass.

I am a pain in the ass? Who started this sub-thread of ad-hominem attacks? Not me. Who opened this bullshit topic of about "illegal advice"? Not me. I'm merely defending myself against your attacks. If you want to be the first to stop attacking me, thanks! I'm looking forward to your silence.
chai2

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 09:07 pm
@Thomas,
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to everything you just said.

You really expect me to believe that when I said Stop It, I was making myself a moderator?

I was saying "Stop It" just as I would to a small child who is repeating everything his sister is saying, just to get on her nerves.

If the child continued, he'd get a whack on the butt. It's to get his attention.

That's something you sometimes do Thomas, sometimes you just misread, misinterpret, argue the smallest little dot over an "i" that it just becomes ******* nonsense.
It's not so much you making something into a debate, you make it just an endless round of "well, how could I have known...."

For how smart you are, you sure like to act dumb sometimes to keep up some stupid point you think you're making.

You obviously enjoy going on until you become annoying, and then say someone is "attacking you" when they're tired of the merry go round. BTW, I hate it when someone starts in on that "ooooo, you're attacking me" crap.

Seriously, just knock it off and move on. This isn't one of your political threads, and saying things that would confuse a 13 year old, because guess what, she's a 13 year old, and you know better. You made your statement to the kid, and a screwy statement it was. There's a fine line between presenting a case, and being a troll.

The jokes over.

btw, where did I say anything about illegal advice? You can't even keep your people straight.

I may not be a smart chai, but I know what a button pusher is.

That's all I have to say about that.
dadpad

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 09:08 pm
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 09:58 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
btw, where did I say anything about illegal advice? You can't even keep your people straight.

On this one point, I have to concede you're right. You started saying your piece to me when I was already aggravated about Finn, Calamity Jane, and Green Witch. So I felt swarmed, and overreacted to what you said. Sorry about that.

On every other point, let's agree to disagree. I will continue to treat everyone on this site like a grown-up, unless they give me a reason to stop---regardless of their actual age. I will not discourage anyone in their choices, sexual or otherwise, just because public opinion wishes to discourage them. And when people accuse me of saying dumb or mistaken things, I will defend what I said. I can't make anybody approve of that; nobody else's disapproval can make me stop. So, to repeat, let's agree to disagree.

In the future, having agreed to disagree, why don't you all just give your advice and I give mine?
Sglass

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 01:58 pm
@Mickeyy 214,
RUN LIKE HELL
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 05:51 pm
@Thomas,
Interesting reaction Thomas, but then I guess you seldom feel a swarm on an A2K thread.

I asked you the question because it seemed to me that someone who was a parent would not offer Mickeyy the advice you provided, and I wanted to confirm my assumption.

If A2K was a different forum your question about relevance may have had greater standing, but since when is relevance a requirement for a post here?

Never-the-less, aside from my curiosity, there was relevance to the question.

You, of course, have every right to answer the question, irrespective of your status as a parent, and there's nothing to stop you from answering it in any manner you please. However if we take Mickeyy at her word that she is 13, and you wished to appeal to her as the lone voice of non-judgmental reason, you might have considered disclosing that you are not a parent, and so you were not, necessarily, offering her the advice you would offer your own daughter.

I appreciate that you felt you were rising above the rest of us by addressing her in terms of he right to not have sex with a 20 year old, but your post leads to the unassailable conclusion that if Mickeyy's post had not, obviously, been asking for people to tell her not to succumb to this pervert's advances, but instead celebrated her embracing them, you would have, non-judgmentally, responded that it was her choice, while the rest of us told her she was crazy.

As for your call that in the future, you be allowed to give advice without interference from other members, does this apply to giving opinions?

Not used to being "attacked" by the entire thread are you Thomas? Clearly you don't like it, and one might say it makes you peevish.

This should be a "Learning Moment" for you.
Thomas

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 06:02 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I asked you the question because it seemed to me that someone who was a parent would not offer Mickeyy the advice you provided, and I wanted to confirm my assumption.

Thanks for clarifying.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 06:15 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

You really expect me to believe that when I said Stop It, I was making myself a moderator?

He does that sometimes. Maybe he thinks he wins something by claiming someone is trying to restrict his right to post. He hasn't always done this.
0 Replies

Jigajig 5

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2010 09:27 am
Look anywhere in the world this is illegal, but then the rapists and other gits like them don't care apart that. She asked for our help and here you lot are arguing. Thats not helpfull. Anyone who replies to me in a negative way.. seriously?! Offer help not an opion that leads to spam,
0 Replies

Mickeyy 214

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2010 06:50 pm
@chai2,
He hasnt posted lol