ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:49 am
Succinct point, Drom.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 02:15 pm
Quote:
SADDAM CAPTURED: DEMOCRATS REACT.....

December 14, 2003: Democratic leadership hopefuls have responded today to the capture of Saddam Hussein. Their responses follow:

Howard Dean: This arbitrary, unilateral capture will provoke more anti-American terror. Why weren't UN forces involved? It only highlights Bush's failure to capture Osama bin Laden.

John Kerry: It's another Bush blunder. Force should always be a last resort. Why couldn't we have continued UN sanctions? I'm suspending my campaign and moving to Paris.

Richard Gephardt: Okay, so Pres. Bush isn't a "miserable failure", he's just a failure. If he'd pay as much attention to our own elderly as he did to Saddam, we'd have a compassionate Presidency.

John Edwards: Does this help our kid's futures? I don't think so. This may in fact make President Bush an even greater danger to them. Let's make sure we work to prevent him from using force against other leaders, or maybe against the kids themselves.

Al Sharpton: Why were there so few African-Americans in the special forces that captured Saddam? Another sorrowful example of why affirmative action is so badly needed in racist America.

Dennis Kucinich: When I'm elected, the new Department of Peace will avoid such heavy-handed use of military force. Let's hope the policy of 'Don't ask, Don't tell' applies to our questioning of this strong leader.

Carol Mosely Braun: Why were so few African-American women involved in the capture? Another example of misogynist white men hogging the spotlight.

Hillary Clinton: Why wasn't I involved in the capture? Another example of the Bush administration's high-handed attempt to manage the depressing news from Iraq.

Quote:
http://www.pickeringcreek.com/Queen%20Hill.gif
WHY WASN'T I INVOLVED???????!!?!???!?!?!????????

Quote:
The administration didn't have a plan to find the spider hole--and then when they found it, they didn't have a plan for how to shave Saddam Hussein with international cooperation from our European allies, Farce and Gerbils.

http://my.core.com/~oldgrendel/saddambum.jpg
Quote:
http://www.neatostudio.com/freeperimages/hellary.gif
NO!!! NO!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Quote:
Walll..they got me Roy...
http://tsbolton.com/heroes/gabby1.jpg

http://www.joesautobody.com/hero_of_peace.jpg
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 02:36 pm
McGentrix, have you a link to document those quotes?
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 02:43 pm
What do you think?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 02:46 pm
I think that was supposed to be satire. Subtle it wasn't. But conservatives aren't known for their wit...

McG is obsessed with Hillary. I wonder if it means...Hmm, couldn't be a fondness that he can't admit to. Could it?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 02:49 pm
They should send Saddam to FARP.
Federal Ass Rape Prison.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 03:00 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
I think that was supposed to be satire. Subtle it wasn't. But conservatives aren't known for their wit...

McG is obsessed with Hillary. I wonder if it means...Hmm, couldn't be a fondness that he can't admit to. Could it?

I am taking notes so I can be as funny as D'artagnan next time...
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 03:11 pm
Don't see that happening.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 03:13 pm
hobitbob wrote:
Don't see that happening.

Lesson on humor from D'artagnan, and lessons in bitterness from Pistoff...it just warms the very depths of my heart to know how much I am loved here. Cool
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 03:15 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
They should send Saddam to FARP.
Federal Ass Rape Prison.

Be proud in the knowledge that Ass Rape occurs in almost all prisons already, not just the federal ones. I know, I have been there. Good times.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 03:41 pm
Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 03:48 pm
Now this is funny:Whitehouse.org
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 05:21 am
The ideal scenario for the Bush Administration would be a confession by Saddam that he shipped all his (non-existent) Weapons of Mass Destruction to Syria or Iran ..... or any other nation on the Bush shopping list. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 07:48 am
John Webb wrote:
The ideal scenario for the Bush Administration would be a confession by Saddam that he shipped all his (non-existent) Weapons of Mass Destruction to Syria or Iran ..... or any other nation on the Bush shopping list. Twisted Evil

Or as we in New Jersey would put it:

I gotcha weapons of mass destruction.

Right heah!
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 02:20 am
Night and day, for many months, we, the U.N. and the world were warned by our brave leaders Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld and Powell of Saddam's thousands of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the threat to his neighbors and America.

Saddam is absolutely despicable and certainly deserves execution. If only for making liars out of these models of honesty and benevolence, by hiding in a hole and using not a single one against our forces and not even bothering to put up much of a fight? Embarrassed

In turn, making it appear that this whole exercise has been no more than a cynical and massive oil and land grab, by a gang of slimy pocket-lining claim-jumpers and their friends. Twisted Evil

Is there nothing this evil monster has not done to undermine faith in our great and glorious leaders and in the competence of too much of our media?
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 11:01 am
"They" are all parties to this madness.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 05:17 pm
Guilty!!!
The President of the USA has stated that Saddam is guilty of torture and mass murder. Seems that a trial is merely a formality. The only question is what is the sentence and the manner of it.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 05:34 pm
It's really a shame nobody is brave enough to charge this administration with "crime against humanity" for killing over 15,000 Iraqis, most were innocent men, women and children.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 05:49 pm
Yeah and there should never be war and peace should reign forever. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 06:04 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Yeah and there should never be war and peace should reign forever. Rolling Eyes

Ideally, yes. But the sort of cowardice that advocates war as the best way to solve international problems should probably be expunged from the gene pool.
0 Replies