If I were not doin' what I am right now, I would be...

failures art

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 11:18 pm
@NAACP,
Oh I get it. You're one of those guys who arrives and desperately wants recognition for having strong opinions. You go thread to thread and simply find a way to adamantly disagree with everyone. There are plenty of people who do that here, and frankly do it better (and with better quips).

You'll find you're the newest in a long lineage of unnecessary contrarians who have came before you. Before I waste any more time addressing your posts, I'll wait and see if you stick around for a while or if you burn out.

Welcome to A2K.

A
R
There's nothing worse than being boring.
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 11:20 pm
@failures art,
"Oh I get it" - Right, because there MUST be an angle when someone is right..........right?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 11:28 pm
@NAACP,
Quote:
I got an idea, why don't you go **** all the seacreatures out there already?

I think that youve just reached the end of any credibility. Time for you to crawl back under the bridge and get some sleep with the other batshits.
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 11:29 pm
@farmerman,
Any credibility in your eyes, yes. Ah, what now shall I do with the other 100 Billion eyes left?
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 11:35 pm
@farmerman,
I recently visited the Maine coast. Very beautiful. Finding anything to do there seems like a great thing.

I guess the only suck part is the newly elected tea party majority State Congress and Governor.

A
R
T
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 11:38 pm
@failures art,
What is there to do there?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 11:56 pm
@failures art,
Maine has a habit of getting all wound up with a "kill em all" attitude, interspersed with a "lets get along" regime or two. They just went through an extreme "get along guy" so this is the rebound effect. In my land of Washington County, everybody is too busy trying to make a living to give a **** about AUgusta.

I like Maine alot. However, in the deep woods, it gets cold as ****. The reasonable climate runs in a 30 mile wide belt all along the coast from Kittery to Calais (about 300 miles along the seacoast). Anything inland from that line is in deep snow and very cold for most of 6 months starting now.

NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:07 am
@farmerman,
Why are we talking about Maine? Are we in Maine right now? Do we plan to go there in the near future?
msolga

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:21 am
@NAACP,
And why do you keep offering your opinions on just about every post by everyone else?
No need to, you know.

If I wasn't doing what I've been doing, I like the idea of being a racing car driver.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:22 am
@msolga,
Does everything I do have to have a reason?

Race car driver? Yeah, so much fun driving in a circle.....
Ceili

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:23 am
I'd be a travel writer/photographer, or a rock star...
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:25 am
@Ceili,
Travel writer? The only thing YOU should ever write about is YOURSELF. You will never FULLY understand anything else.
msolga

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:25 am
@NAACP,
Quote:
Does everything I do have to have a reason?

It certainly helps.
Then you might get a bit of insight about into why you're doing what you're doing.
Can't see the point of it myself.
Ceili

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:29 am
@NAACP,
You seem pretty sure about that. Maybe you should stick to that little piece of advice yourself. I don't care if I fully understand anything or not, that is not the point. It's about the experience and expanding ones boundaries not about deep introspection.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:29 am
@msolga,
Help who? Cartaintly not me, I already see the points to what I do.
Maybe my points aren't "for" you.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:32 am
@Ceili,
Everything ultimately comes down to deep introspection whether you choose to see it or not. Expanding one's boundaries? What boundaries are there but that which we put on ourselves? Just because you "go" somewhere and write about someone or something else doesn't mean you're expanding any other boundaries besides those that YOU make before you decided to do the thing in the first place.
msolga

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:32 am
@NAACP,
Quote:
Maybe my points aren't "for" you.

I guess you're right about that.
Ceili

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:33 am
@NAACP,
What. Ever..

Deep enough for ya?
NAACP