Fido

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 08:36 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

The people have been dumbed down by the government schools and teachers unions... both are controlled by the liberal left.
I blame the left for dumbing down the masses so much that these same dumbmasses refuse to question who, what, when and why, they just accept what they are told and remain ignorant to their being slaves to the liberal left.
Obviously you cannot see that there are masses on both sides of the liberal fence, each believing the other side has the best grass... And people have not been dummed down by the churches and the political parties and all their spinning pundits??? Give it a rest... Anyone who has anything wants the rest to believe their having more is meant for the greater good... Where is the voice besides my own saying the people are the law, and are the country and should have it all???
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 08:44 am
@Fido,
You have a problem accepting the facts and this clouds your judgement.

Government schools and teachers unions are controlled by the liberal left.

parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 08:53 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You have a problem accepting the facts and this clouds your judgement.

Government schools and teachers unions are controlled by the liberal left.

Ooopss.

I guess the GOP is liberal or at least likes liberals...

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-04-15/news/29453005_1_donald-trump-presidential-bid-white-house-bid
Quote:
The billionaire real estate mogul has taken a rather shocking nine-point lead in a national poll of the hypothetical Republican presidential field, according to a new survey by Public Policy Polling.

Trump leads with 26%, followed by former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (17%), former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (15%) and ex-Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (11%).

Rounding out the bottom of the list were former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (8%), Texas Rep. Ron Paul (5%), Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann (4%) and former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty (4%).

Or maybe you are just letting facts cloud your judgment squirt.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 08:57 am
@parados,

You are still ignoring the simple fact that government schools
and teachers unions are controlled by the liberal left.
JTT

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 09:20 am
@H2O MAN,
It's not that education is controlled by the left, it's simply that, by and large, conservatism and education don't mix well. Conservatives aren't bright enough to overcome their silly prejudices and view things around them from a factual perspective.

That's what allows Faux News and right wing radio to exist and thrive. There's a steady stream of right wing idiots that line up to receive their daily talking points piped directly into their reptilian brains.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:03 am
@JTT,
You hit the nail on the head; and the nail are conservatives. Why are they so popular? Because conservatives are ignorant of reality, and they all push to destroy their own social security and Medicare benefits - for the party!

They can't see their own advocacy for self-mutalation and destruction. Now, how stupid is that?
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:14 am
@JTT,
Swing and a miss.
JTT

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:52 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Swing and a miss.

The absence in your reply of anything even remotely connected to something of substance shows that I was right on the money, H2oman.

And I predict that your next reply will be at least as vacuous as this one that I've quoted above. Care to make a little wager?
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:57 am
@JTT,

Strike two.
parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:12 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Swing and a miss.

Squirt hits his thumb with the hammer.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:13 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Strike two.

Now, the other thumb.
JTT

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:21 am
@parados,
He's searching for another thumb.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:59 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

What it takes to become a teacher is a liberal education, and that is likely why you think as you do... You certainly have to have a heart to care enough for other people's children to try to teach them, and that would exclude most from being republicans... I would not doubt that a lot of priest and doctors are liberals as well provided they never consider preying upon people who may be cured by other means.. In general, it takes a lot of class consciousness before any group will organize... We hold the mythic individual in such high regard that we would mostly suffer destruction rather than organize... No one organizes short of understanding that they must band together with others in the same situation to resist exploitation, and that understanding, as well as that education sort of precludes anyone from being a hook line and sinker sort of conservative... Personally I have had many teachers whe were anti union, anti communist, ra ra ra for capitalism; but that never stopped them from cashing their pay checks or from thinking it was not enough... And it was not enough, since their lickspittle addiction to the status quo made them the perfect vehicles for capitalist propaganda... Most of my teachers were mere Panglosses... I learned little from them but how to deal with idiots...
Fido

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 02:06 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

It's not that education is controlled by the left, it's simply that, by and large, conservatism and education don't mix well. Conservatives aren't bright enough to overcome their silly prejudices and view things around them from a factual perspective.

That's what allows Faux News and right wing radio to exist and thrive. There's a steady stream of right wing idiots that line up to receive their daily talking points piped directly into their reptilian brains.
Or to ever hold an objective point of view... You cannot teach any subject short of teaching the whole thing... Theology is a subject that addresses religion from the most objective point possible, other wise you are only following dogma with catacism... The so called conservatives can neither be teachers nor properly speaking, Students... They are born knowing it all, and with a complete world view no matter how faulty... To learn, one must first admit ignorance, and to teach one must first admit the limits of one knowledge... There is no good teacher without some degree of mercy and there is no ideologue that is not too certain to be merciful....All they can teach is tyranny..
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 02:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You hit the nail on the head; and the nail are conservatives. Why are they so popular? Because conservatives are ignorant of reality, and they all push to destroy their own social security and Medicare benefits - for the party!

They can't see their own advocacy for self-mutalation and destruction. Now, how stupid is that?
They have other means, but for those who have been encouraged by the existence of SS to never organize, and most of all, to never revolt cannot, for the most part, do without social security... And we find that so many lost all in the stock market, and that is where the rich would have the poor put their social security... It is a fools game..
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:27 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

You certainly have to have a heart to care enough for other people's children to try to teach them, and that would exclude most from being republicans..

That's a load of liberal bullshit right there.
Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:00 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fido wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

You certainly have to have a heart to care enough for other people's children to try to teach them, and that would exclude most from being republicans..

Seriously??? I think the republicans I was taught by were fine for the three R's, and were pretty useless for anything like art, or philosophy, or even theology, since the bigger picture the humanities for humans aspect sort of escaped them...You know for example, that Republicans regularly say the pledge of alliegance, but they never hear it... What do they say it for??? Is it all for effect??? What about liberty and justice for all??? Even the rich in England recognized some moral responsibility for those they made homeless and empoverished... It takes a heartless person to say: I've got mine, and I got it all through my own hard work, and my society and the good fortune of being born here had nothing to do with it, and I am not giving nothing to nobody unless they have the time and trouble to take it by force... Again; now that America is helping those in the South recover from the disaster of the weather, do they still believe America has no business helping people recover from the disaster of the economy??? You cannot be a republican without being disconnected from humanity...

You all build a wall of dollars no matter how thin to shield you from the human reality of your economy... Let me clue you in... If it does not work for them, it does not work for you... You are buying an illusion at the price of other people's pain and sacrifice... We are in this together, in this commonwealth, and common pain of life together, or not at all... There has to be something shared, some community, some commonality, and some communism for us to be a common humanity... I realize that the frustration that drives the republicans is genuine... The frustration is real, but you are all supporting the cause of your pain rather than the solution...
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:08 am
@Fido,
Serious bullshit! Seriously.
Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:03 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

If I knew you were going to react that way I would have wrapped the truth in a condom...
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:25 am
@H2O MAN,
H2oman's first substantive response:

Quote:

H2oman's second substantive response:

Quote:

You're outdoing yourself, h2oman, take it easy, your little brain is going to explode.

With this "super responses", the Director of Conservative Talking Points is going to have to reduce you to h2oboy.