Money is more important than women, do you agree with me?

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 09:58 am
Please share your penetrating knowledge.

djjd62

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 09:59 am
not for me

personal happiness is better than both in my opinion
stevenya

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 10:01 am
@djjd62,
How to measure personal happiness? What index?
Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 10:03 am
Why do you keep asking such idiotic questions? Do you have no confidence in your own opinions? Do you need faceless strangers to ratify your beliefs for your?
stevenya

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 10:06 am
@Setanta,
I am too interested in other people's opinions.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 10:07 am
@stevenya,
That's one of the silliest and unproven anecdotal gender assumptions I have heard in a long time.

Perhaps that maybe the case for the several women in your life and/or recent past. But I know far too many women who choose their occupation not because of monetary gain but for more social and/or ideological reasons.

And I won't make the conflicting statement that men care more about money then women do. This kind of gender warfare is silly and someone needs to call a truce and let both sides coexist peacefully.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 10:09 am
Neither Money nor Women are as important as Football.

Cycloptichorn
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 10:09 am
@stevenya,
stevenya wrote:

How to measure personal happiness? What index?

I measure personal happiness in terms of social security (not the governmental kind). The amount of friends, the activities I perform during and after work, the kind of work, the people I can help, and the cultural institutions I am given access to and allow to support.

My index isn't devoid of monetary issues yet it isn't driven by the pursuit of money either.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 10:10 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Substitute football for film and that's a sentiment I hold.
0 Replies

stevenya

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 10:14 am
@tsarstepan,
Thanks for challenging my statement.
0 Replies

loveandpeace

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2010 04:55 pm
Everyone has their own priorities, but for me, enough money to survive is more important than women, other than that, women are more important. I second (don't remember the name) on that neither are what determines my happiness, but I am happier with both.
That being said, I much just like to strive for both.
0 Replies

soozoo

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2010 05:02 pm
Money can't buy happiness, but women can - if you give them enough money.
0 Replies

loveandpeace

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2010 05:05 am
@Setanta,
Why do you have to try to cut other people's opinions and questions down? That is not a stupid question. It is just seeing if other people agree., for the sake of discussion. I hate it when people try to make smart people feel stupid! It is usually people who aren't very smart who do so.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2010 05:46 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

American football or soccer?
0 Replies

ddominique

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:03 am
@stevenya,
To me, love is much more important than money. And I'm gonna repeat this one thing that I said to someone else once. I'd rather be poor but rich with love than rich but poor with love.

If one thinks that money makes the world go round, they are sadly mistaken. Anyone could survive without money. I've seen it done and one person I knew lived for quite a long time. But even though they were homeless and didn't get to have many of the luxeries that more fortunate people have, I remember them never complaining about that, but that they wished they had someone to love.

Many people may think that there are much more important things than love, the most popular being money. However how many of those people have actually experienced the full force or love? Much fewer people, if any, will say that something is more important than love once they have experienced the sheer power of it. We have not even experienced the full force of it since it is far beyond what we can take, and I already think that love is much more important.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:16 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

The only really important thing in life is the Chicago Cubs.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:45 am
The math is quite simple: without money you cannot have women. So, yes, in terms of priorities, money comes first.
0 Replies