Is there a good book that can help deprogram or reprogram a person's brain?

HexHammer

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2010 09:04 pm
@stevenya,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6e3OwOws3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrOz-inIG30

There are other things too that can significant alter the human mind, but these will do for now.
HexHammer

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2010 09:08 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

I'm not sure what you are getting at, "deprogramming" does not have its roots in the science of psychology, it was created by street thugs hired by parents freaked out that their kids joined a crazy cult.

They would kidnap them and hold them hostage till they changed their minds about the whole cult thing, that was not a scientific affair, it was simply brute coercion.
Seek your answers in flock instinct and group think.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2010 03:59 am
@stevenya,
Anything that can cause delusions can deprogram a person's mind.
Jihad schools is another real life example.
Religeous books and beliefs are also good candidates.
0 Replies

Kid A

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 12:35 am
@stevenya,
Robert anton wilson, and timothy leary have some
existential potential

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:11 pm
@stevenya,
I don't think I agree with the last part of what you said here. Not all feelings are determined by thoughts/thinking I do not think. Some feelings can be created/determined by thought, but other feelings are simply necessary or involuntary, whilst feelings created by thought are contingent.

I agree that thinking, the activity of thinking, is what writes the code and can alter current code, but certain kinds of feelings cannot be altered through thinking without losing one's ability to think freely, because certain types of feeling are not dependent upon thought whatsoever.
0 Replies

Kid A

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 04:35 am
@Kid A,
Prometheus rising is a R.A.W book. There's mental excercises but it includes drug use
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 05:22 am
@stevenya,
Anything with 'electro shock' in the subtitle would be most efficient.

Other ways take thousands of hours.

I will drag you quietly, to a fairly deep hole if I catch you though.

Systematic repetition of induced difference to makeup tapers over approx 4-6000 hours (if memory serves, which they mostly removed ..so) .. to increased efficacy after such time in an ever quickening fining of personality, to advanced fluid shift state. At approx 14-20k.

Though if they rape your mind a lot it 'insert guess'. Subject unaware, if dream state active, memory serves not.

No I don't think they are smart for that, not one bit!
Knowing it is terrible, they cum like perverted animals.. Not knowing leaves a confusing mess of depression. Chewing on a mind at polarity skew or forced stasis halting, appears too much the perpetual effort for them, or mine are only evil, not world level ******* bastards.

Or, they did this quicker and kept my personality on ice to slowly dim it away over such time.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 05:43 am
@nothingtodo,
Well what?
Ghia, brain, peace.. assholes.. You would fark your pretty grandma til she was you ugly grandads dog.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 11:38 am
@HexHammer,
The bible.
0 Replies