talk72000

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 05:34 pm
@JTT,
Hey, he is actually good at it but everything else he sucks. Wink Mr. Green
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 07:00 pm
Why must liberals lie so much about something that is so easy to understand?
talk72000

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 07:08 pm
@H2O MAN,
Stick to H2O, man i.e. softeners.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 07:16 pm
It's a crying shame just how ignorant most liberals are when it comes to The FairTax Plan.
JTT

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2010 07:37 pm
@H2O MAN,
So instead of yappin' why don't you explain it, H20.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 05:15 pm
LOL!

You Obama Democrats are the worst! You didn't research Obama before you voted for him
and you are too ******* lazy to research The FairTax... no sense of personal responsibility.

It couldn't hurt if you purchased and read the book.

Maybe you could put the book on a teleprompter and have Obama read it to you.
Both of you and the President would actually learn something.

http://www.audiobooksonline.com/media/FairTax-Fair-Tax-Neal-Boortz-John-Linder-unabridged-compact-discs-Harper-Audio-books.jpg
JTT

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 06:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
You Obama Democrats are the worst! You didn't research Obama before you voted for him

Okay, so you can't explain it. Is it really too much to ask that you be honest and just admit it?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 06:30 pm
@JTT,
I've come across some lazy people in my time, but you are one of the laziest.

You have internet access and yet you refuse to lift a finger and research this for yourself.

Maybe a slogan repeated ad nauseam would convince you.

The FairTax Plan - Yes we can! The FairTax Plan - Yes we can!

JTT

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 06:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
Okay, so you can't explain it. Is it really too much to ask that you be honest and just admit it?

You're good at repeating slogans, h2oman and repuglican memes, but honesty and intellect seem to be beyond your grasp. No problem, we've all realized this for some time.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 06:46 pm
@JTT,
jtt, you and your ilk are too ******* lazy to do anything for yourself because you have an irrational fear of the truth.

No wonder this country wants nothing more to do with Obama democrats.

talk72000

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 06:49 pm
@H2O MAN,
I wonder if you are the second incarnation of Massagato.
Fido

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 08:21 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

LOL!

and you are too ******* lazy to research The FairTax... no sense of personal responsibility.

It couldn't hurt if you purchased and read the book.

Maybe you could put the book on a teleprompter and have Obama read it to you.
Both of you and the President would actually learn something.

http://www.audiobooksonline.com/media/FairTax-Fair-Tax-Neal-Boortz-John-Linder-unabridged-compact-discs-Harper-Audio-books.jpg

If you are selling change, the obligation is on you to explain it, and sell it... You can abuse people for not investing their time in your plan, but that is only because abuse is your obvious object...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 08:33 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:

It was republicans who were sick of republican presidents that elected Obama... Everyone else on both sides are reflex voters, and neither side is capable of deviation...
Fido

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 08:42 pm
@H2O MAN,
You might want to let people vote on who to tax, and who not to tax... It is certain more people who are poor will say tax the rich and don't tax me than there are rich people with a vote... So long as we don't have democracy, money can tell government who to tax; and no matter what you think, for them, that is fair...Plato was pushing the same nonsense... The rich are clearly better and the better should run society...And the poor should be their slaves... And you seem to agree, because we are all stupid and lazy...
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 10:34 pm
@Fido,
Quote:
It was republicans who were sick of republican presidents that elected Obama...

Considering Reagan, Bush and Bush, who can blame them.

Quote:
Everyone else on both sides are reflex voters, and neither side is capable of deviation...

Exceedingly scary thought that republican voters control the USA.
rabel22

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 12:32 am
@talk72000,
Massagato is much smarter than water man!
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 04:02 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
Everyone else on both sides are reflex voters, and neither side is capable of deviation...

Yes; and it is scary that most people inherit their politics with and just like their religion: From their Parents, and they can no more be critical of their politics than objective about their parents... I think raising a child Baptist or republican is a form of abuse because it puts a chip on their shoulders that reality is forever trying to knock off, which explains the many slaps in the face they suffer... There are people forever trying to make the rational argument to change minds... Nothing so well demonstrates the irrationality of mankind than party affiliation when it does not deliever anyone to the desired destination of more perfect union...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 06:57 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

The funeral services given to Reagan still amaze me... After the way that demented clown ran us into debt, thousands for every man woman and child for nothing to show for it; to give him any kind of funeral was like a whore celebrating a pimp's birthday... American never seems to get enough of it in their ass to make them sick of it...
rabel22

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 10:17 am
@Fido,
To be fair I must point out that we the citizens elected him twice. I dident vote for him. He like Bush Jr. was a transparent lier which was obvious to anyone who would study the two individuals. The U.S. voter is just too stupid to take the time to elect good men to office.
JTT

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 10:48 am
@rabel22,
To be even fairer and more accurate I must point out that idiots elected him twice.

You said it yourself, "The U.S. voter is just too stupid to take the time to elect good men to office".