Obunga presidency melts down

Sun 10 Oct, 2010 01:53 am
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100058278/a-presidency-on-the-verge-of-a-nervous-breakdown-5-key-reasons-why-barack-obama%E2%80%99s-future-looks-increasingly-bleak/

Quote:

Forget the myth of an Obama recovery. The past week has been disastrous for the White House and America’s increasingly disillusioned Left. No wonder the angry and desperate Vice President Joe Biden is talking about “playing hell” if his party suffers defeat in November.
Here are five reasons why the Obama presidency’s outlook is getting significantly worse, not better: .....

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 3,365 • Replies: 30
Topic Closed
No top replies

Pamela Rosa

Sun 10 Oct, 2010 05:09 am
http://www.larouchepac.com/node/15998
H2O MAN

Sun 10 Oct, 2010 05:40 am
@Pamela Rosa,

Quote:
Obama Reported To Suffer from Severe Depression
farmerman

Sun 10 Oct, 2010 06:07 am
@Pamela Rosa,
Quote:
The psychological portrait of Obama as emotionally detached and "empty," and seeking photo ops and oratorical applause, rings true to American statesman Lyndon LaRouche.

Lyndon Larouche, is he even still, like saying this goofy stuff?
I thought he left to go back to the Mother SHip.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 10 Oct, 2010 06:22 am
@H2O MAN,
Better analysis might be D'Souza's new book, "Roots of Obama's Rage".
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 10 Oct, 2010 09:32 am
Is the term "Obunga" respectful ? Is all the crap gunga can muster have to just flat racism? Can I believe anything that he says?
gungasnake

Mon 11 Oct, 2010 04:10 am
@farmerman,
"Odinga" and "Odonga" were already taken...

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=obama+odinga&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CsYA9POKyTIHeH5uygAS8pNG_CgAAAKoEBU_QsON0

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS383US383&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=odonga

gungasnake

Mon 11 Oct, 2010 05:01 am
@farmerman,
It gets down to what I mentioned about the Baltimore football team:

http://able2know.org/topic/127777-1

I mean, the guy originally had a real name (Saetoro) and I'm not the one who told him to drop it...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 11 Oct, 2010 07:00 am
His presidency needs to melt down.

http://dineshdsouza.com/images/books/ObamaRage.jpg

A profound rage that comes from his African father; an anti-colonialist rage against Western dominance,
and most especially against the wealth and power of the very nation Barack Obama rules over until 2012.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Mon 11 Oct, 2010 08:49 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

"Odinga" and "Odonga" were already taken...

But it's still "Borque," right? "Borque Obunga?" That's what you've settled on?
littlek

Mon 11 Oct, 2010 09:04 am
I don't expect anyone who said this,

"In his book The End of Racism he asserted that the 'American slave was treated like property, which is to say, pretty well'[10],"

to write a fair and balanced account of any black man, let alone a black man that now runs the country from the opposite party.
gungasnake

Mon 11 Oct, 2010 06:41 pm
@joefromchicago,
Borque might really be a bit too much like French spelling; Bork is probably better.
gungasnake

Mon 11 Oct, 2010 06:51 pm
@littlek,
Quote:
I don't expect anyone who said this,

"In his book The End of Racism he asserted that the 'American slave was treated like property, which is to say, pretty well'[10]," ...

Booker T. Washington said that the closest he ever came to being worked to death outright was after the civil war in Pa., when employers no longer gave a rat's ass about his health.

That doesn't amount to a case for slavery, but you have to think about it a bit. I mean, slavery as we understand it is a complicated deal and is not well understood. 85 Percent of the Africans brought to the new world in slave ships were taken to points south of the U.S. and worked to death and replaced in a continual cycle. It was only in the U.S. that black slaves ever lived well enough to even breed and become self sustaining.

There are numerous points at which you have to ask "Compared to what??"

farmerman

Tue 12 Oct, 2010 03:27 am
@gungasnake,
It took another century after the slavery was abolished to approach equality. Even among abolitionists 'equality" was never an issue. Lincoln himself was not about equality amonng the races. SO, weve evolved as a civilization . I just believe that your head is still in the 19th century with Nathan Bedford Forrest
gungasnake

Tue 12 Oct, 2010 04:08 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I just believe that your head is still in the 19th century with Nathan Bedford Forrest

Not so. I'd actually like to see blacks make it in America but in my estimation, to do that, the deal they think they have with the demoKKKrat party has to be jettisoned and they have to start to think more like middle class people. Other things would help as well but those two things are critical.

My view of the civil war is that the leadership of the South were a bunch of assholes who deserved whatever they got and there's more to that than the question of slavery; you've also got the question of English mercantilism and the machinations of the Rothschilds and banking cartels, and the idea of Southern leadership echelons contributing anything at all to such schemes is absolutely heinous.

farmerman

Tue 12 Oct, 2010 04:30 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
My view of the civil war is that the leadership of the South were a bunch of assholes who deserved whatever they got and there's more to that than the question of slavery; you've also got the question of English mercantilism and the machinations of the Rothschilds and banking cartels, and the idea of Southern leadership echelons contributing anything at all to such schemes is absolutely heinous.
Im not certain what your reaching for here gunga. All of the reasons for the civil war either directly or indirectly revolve about slavery. The arguments of things like "States rights" are nothing more than the states rights to be a slave state. AS far as mercantilism, I thought that , since it was based upon a faulty belief that wealth was fixed, it had been pretty much been dismissed by guys like Hume and Locke in the 18th century.
Anyway, even if wealth was fixed according to Brit misinformation, SOuth Carolina is still the second biggest gold producing state in the UNion and it was a big gold producing Confederate state. The South could have starved while sitting on a mountain of gold
joefromchicago

Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:00 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Borque might really be a bit too much like French spelling; Bork is probably better.

Well, neither one of them makes any sense. Really, gunga, you just aren't very good at coming up with these insulting nicknames. You should leave that to the professionals in the conservative media.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 12 Oct, 2010 04:01 pm
@farmerman,
One guy who'd disagree with you would be Otto Von Bismarck...

Quote:
'...The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained in one block and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world. The voice of the Rothschilds prevailed. . .. Therefore they sent their emissaries into the field to exploit the question of slavery and to open an abyss between the two sections of the Union...'
- German chancellor Otto von Bismarck

farmerman

Fri 15 Oct, 2010 05:48 pm
@gungasnake,
Like O v Bismark is a font of knowledge and valid opinion. He was an antisemitic douche bag whos opinion on this was proven totally wrong because the issue of the dissolution of the Union , and whether states COULD again secede was settled BY the Civil War.

Historians may disagree about whether states "had the right" to peacefully secede (I tend to think like Lincoln that they did NOT), but the WAR ended any discussion and took the douche bggery arguments about the "Blow to Christendom" right out the window.

PS, why didnt you post the enetire interview with Bismark and let the reders decide whether his deck had a full complement of cards.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sat 16 Oct, 2010 07:20 am
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/redtundra/truck.jpg