Calling someone 30x in an hour....obsessive?

JPB

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 11:46 am
@Cyracuz,
Nice tune, but it's hard to dance to. In other words...huh?
Cyracuz

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 11:49 am
@JPB,
It just popped into my head as I read your words.

"the drugs don't work, they just make you worse"..

Not that I would post that as truth; it's as one sided and generalized as the oposite view that drugs are guaranteed to work.
0 Replies

niecydeecee

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 12:35 pm
@JPB,
jpb wrote:
That's ridiculous. How could your opening post be taken as a subjective question not intended to be specific to you and your reaction?
Quote:
So i thought my friend slammed me on facebook, turns out he didn't. But I called him about 30 times in an hour only for him to tell me his phone was in the other room and he was taking a nap, and the post wasn't even about me! Was I paranoid and obsessive??

You are right, I worded my original statement incorrectly because I didn't realize that this would become a personal examination of my mental health. I wanted it to subjective and for the discussion to touch on the possible "paranoia and obsessiveness" of the situation. Clearly on this discussion board, it is critical to phrase everything just write so others do not benefit from your human mistakes.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 12:37 pm
@niecydeecee,
I would suggest that to be true of any message board.

welcome to a2k.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 01:17 pm
@niecydeecee,
niecydeecee wrote:
You are right, I worded my original statement incorrectly because I didn't realize that this would become a personal examination of my mental health. I wanted it to subjective and for the discussion to touch on the possible "paranoia and obsessiveness" of the situation. Clearly on this discussion board, it is critical to phrase everything just write so others do not benefit from your human mistakes.
You are out of touch with reality and in denial about it, I must urge you to seek professional help before you end up hurting youself or others.
HexHammer

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 11:57 pm
@HexHammer,
I would like to take back my former post, it is too harsh and wasn't called for. One should not come to this site and have what they do not ask.
0 Replies