msolga

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:37 pm
stand up for pessimism

So elegant! So sleek! So appealing! AND musical, too! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:41 pm
quinn

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ..... She hears the sound of an assertive male voice & becomes a sweety pie? I think you'll have to learn to speak VERY DEEPLY! Laughing
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 08:31 am
stand up--much cuter bigger!!
I love the black spot on the hip, its different and well adorable

msolga-humm Ill have to work on that but, it could work!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 11:25 am
Quinn

Please send fishin COD - I could use the help! Wink

Although I must admit that I've had some success lately with a firm, single-syllable order. Smile
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 11:30 am
I just got some pics of my feline babies up n the gallery. Have a look and let me know what you think!

The pics are taken with a digital camera that I am new to using, so sorry if they look a little funny.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 11:33 am
I've seen the pics! Cute babies!

<.....perhaps I should get another cat??????? -- Nah - twice the blood loss Confused >
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 01:47 pm
Pigsy and I say a big thank-you. So thank you everyone!
0 Replies

kita

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 04:21 pm
Ah Stand Up- what a sweet face. All innocence I bet. Thanks for getting us a bigger version! Is that tail as long as it looks or is it the angle of the photo?
I thought that all cats were BOSS CATS, it's just that some of them are sympathetic enough to let us at least think we have some control over the running of our own households. :wink:
And as far as the deep-voiced stranger goes - it's a ploy! It'll work until about the time the cat knows the stranger's wrapped around her little finger just as tightly as you are. Laughing Me, I've given up on the nice curtain idea. They just have no respect for niceties. The flimsy curtains are also just great for playing with your partner-in-crime through. i.e. the gathered look is in! Admittedly it's better now that they're past kitten-hood, but does anyone have a working solution for the couch shredding phenomenon?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 12:00 am
water pistols are good!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 11:08 am
Stand up, very cute cat!
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 01:19 pm
margo wrote:
water pistols are good!

I had a friend who used one of those spritzer bottles that are often used to water plants. It got the point where if any foolishness was going on, all she had to do was very loudly place the bottle in plain sight and the bad behavior stopped, at least until it was put away.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 02:40 pm
kita wrote:
Ah Stand Up- what a sweet face. All innocence I bet. Thanks for getting us a bigger version! Is that tail as long as it looks or is it the angle of the photo?

That is indeed how long her tail is. I also now know that she is pregnant, I can't wait till I can post the pics of her kids! She is due around the middle of May I beleive.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 08:40 am
hahaha on the till she knows shes got him wrapped around her finger--its prolly true!
I have the squirt bottle--all I hae to do is put it in sight most days, other days--someone needs a full bath Wink
0 Replies

kita

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 03:46 pm
In the past I've had great success with a large syringe (minus needle obviously) - gives you great range when you hammer the plunger, aimings a bit of an art though. Would have thought the squirt bottle's a bit "misty" and after the first time I'd never be able to get close enough.
The syringe was used to prevent cats getting too up-close-and-personal with a caged budgie.

Must admit I've never tried it on mine as 1) Don't really want to wet the furniture (it's a toss up really- shredded or wet?) and 2) I'd probably be hung, drawn and hamstrung; and the sulks would devestate me. Well, I guess I'm just too darn soft and OK, I admit it, they rule... I just live here and provide food.

Oooooh, Stand-Up! Congratulations! That's so exciting! Any idea who the evil bastard is who knocked up your sweet angel? :wink:
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 05:12 pm
LOL...yes, sadly, it is an orange and white fluffy cat that my parents have. They've been babysitting pigsy for me for awhile. I really hope though that at least one baby looks siamese or i get a really interesting baby because i'm planning on keeping one.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 05:45 pm
wass appund to all the pretty fotos?
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 07:46 pm
eh..I have a great deal of them in the camera..I know that doesnt really help right this instant but..you know..at some point Wink
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 07:56 pm
There are new pix of my babies in the galleries section, shall I bring them here?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 09:22 pm
You shall, thats a great idea!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 09:42 pm
Ha! ok...

here's Boo as a pirate
http://www.able2know.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10668/piratebootie.jpg
and Screech as a Boo
http://www.able2know.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10668/screech.jpg