please add a photo of your feline/canine friend/fiend

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 05:25 pm
I'm just figuring this pic stuff out. Sorry it's so small, I hope you all can still see how cute my little Pigsy is.

http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/9a/10/theravensrealm/f8/1c77.jpg
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 09:42 am
stand up--absolutely adorable!
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:00 am
Rats looks exactly like a cat we once had, Mr Okie-Doak (the name was ironic he was anything but compliant). I have never ownd such an arrogant bossy cat in my life. He regarded the family not only as "staff", but incompetent staff at that. He live for 16 years and I still miss him.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 12:30 pm
Acquiunk wrote:
He regarded the family not only as "staff", but incompetent staff at that.

Laughing Laughing Razz
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 05:33 pm
Acquiunk wrote:
Rats looks exactly like a cat we once had, Mr Okie-Doak (the name was ironic he was anything but compliant). I have never ownd such an arrogant bossy cat in my life. He regarded the family not only as "staff", but incompetent staff at that. He live for 16 years and I still miss him.

So he was the "boss cat", Acquiunk? At least it was absolutely clear to all who was in charge! Laughing Terrific name, Mr Okie-Doak.
And if he looked anything like Rats he was a knock out! Very Happy
0 Replies

kita

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 05:43 pm
I've just been sitting here weeping with laughter over this thread! You know, they may all be very different but I can relate to so many of these stories, descriptions and characteristics!
Well, maybe not quite with the six-toed opposable-thumbs one (!) but I can imagine! As for the foot-fetish cats out there... I don't get my feet washed, I get them head-butted!

'Stand Up' - I've waited so long for this... please could you try and get it bigger? Please.

And there I thought that Rats was doing the infamous "why are you pointing that black box at me again! Is this going to take long?" thing.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 06:09 pm
Hi kita, sorry the pic is so small, i am in the process of tryin to make it bigger.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 06:13 pm
Don't apalogise, stand up, you've achieved more than I did when attempting to do the same! Confused
And I too look aforward to a larger version of your pic when you can manage it. Very Happy
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 06:21 pm
When I was a kid we had a double pawed cat whose extra paw acted as an opposable thumb. The cat was huge (we called him Bruiser). I saw Bruiser once stand on his hind leges at a four foot high kitchen counter, balance himself with one paw, view the contents, decide what he wanted, pick in up and eat it. That was another "boss" cat
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 08:13 pm
Please don't print "boss-cat" stories! You're giving Possum ideas, and he has enough already! Sad
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 08:23 pm
Ok, those were the only two Boss Cats I knew anyway Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 11:31 pm
I'm confused, margo, the stories you tell & that totally innocent avatar photo just don't match! Confused He doesn't look bossy at all ..... More a deeply spiritual, sensitive, devoted & gentle type to me. Very Happy Are you sure you're not exaggerating? :wink:
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:47 am
I have found many cats to be accomplished dissemblers. After a particularly egregious bit of behavior they respond to chastisement with the perfect look of "moi"?!?! and air of wounded sensibility. Bossy? ...it would not surprise me at all.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 02:02 pm
Yeah! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 05:11 pm
msolga wrote:
I'm confused, margo, the stories you tell & that totally innocent avatar photo just don't match! Confused He doesn't look bossy at all ..... More a deeply spiritual, sensitive, devoted & gentle type to me. Very Happy Are you sure you're not exaggerating? :wink:

Harrrrummmpppphhhh!!!!!!!

Poss is a photo poser - he knows his mum always has a camera (or 2) handy! He knows how to do innocent, harmless, cute, all those things. Just as Aquiunk says. Look how cute he is in the most recent photo in the gallery.

In reality, he's the soul twin of Roberta's Mikey - a big, bullying, bossy, but ultimately hilarious clown cat, who's endlessly entertaining! And causes occasional bruising and bleeding! Confused
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 05:44 pm
Zoey is always the boss o me and everyone else. Recently however a new boss has barked..and she not only listened..she just wanted to be held--it was odd. Comical also.
Zoey has a problem with the curtains and the cat perch. She has never been able to figure out how to move the curtains, enter the perch from the front or anything else. She simply bangs on the ledge until I quit sayin 'Zoey stop it' or I get up and move the curtain for her. (I know-its all my fault in the end)
Well, last weekend she did it whilst fishin was here, and I beleive it was twice he let me ask her to stop it before he said 'zoey no' in a bosslike manner. Man o Man did that cat freeze dead in her tracks. To try to regain her boss level she tried it again, he said it once more, she stopped and soon after came up onto the couch-ignoring me completely as she walked across and stared at him with that 'but you still think Im cute, right?' look, which of course the intelligent man didnt fall for. She proceeded to place her wee head in his lap with the 'woah is me' look and 'I just need to be held' act--which I just couldnt stand--and held her for him.
In reality I think she was sayin 'you're still gonna feed me on Sunday mornings arent you?'
Twas great to see the boss bossed however.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 06:52 pm
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwCiAgAWxSjln5CBxuojw!RSMctbo7H0a0jiYZpZFr9514UzkQkrchIlf5s9JkBNqWcmHmk!eRk4nxe9PkC4ZwVkhhalIZnzJynl129P2D0/pigs.bmp?dc=4675462570709352327

This is pigsy. Bigger this time! Still learnin how to work this...lol..i'm so slow, but click the link....please!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 06:54 pm
now that is a cutie-pie!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 09:56 pm
Laughing Cool Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:36 pm
margo wrote:
In reality, he's the soul twin of Roberta's Mikey - a big, bullying, bossy, but ultimately hilarious clown cat, who's endlessly entertaining! And causes occasional bruising and bleeding! Confused [/color]

Good grief! Shocked
Mikey X 2 = CHAOS!
I take back all I said, margo.
I was wrong.
I'll admit it.
You & Roberta are just SO BRAVE!
I am in awe of both of you!
0 Replies