please add a photo of your feline/canine friend/fiend

Ragman

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 03:39 pm
TY, URS53. They thank you..and their kitty parents thank you. Now, would you like to buy a ball of kitty woven yarn?
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 06:59 pm
Been a while but, you know, cats take over your life Wink
I went back a few posts--I cant believe the shot of yours Misti...what a wonderful thing to have nice riding cats!
Zoey used to ride everywhere with me and fall asleep on my lap with her head on the wheel. sigh.

Ragman-always nice to see shots of two more black cats -- yours are simply beautiful...thanks for sharing with us.

Mine are finally starting to show a wee bit o slimming from the diet food...yeah! In a few months maybe Ill post some shots and we can compare the sizes--could just be wishful thinking on my part but, I dont think so Smile
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:15 am
Ragman, that's a very tempting offer. But we still have lots of kitty hair available in various coulours - a special gift of Nisse and Mysan! :-)
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 09:11 pm
Quinn1, I have a friend who never went anywhere without her cat! She even travelled cross-country with it in her lap! How sweet it is?

Your cats are on a diet? How big are they?
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 04:28 pm
Zoeys abt 14 lbs Cleos well...about 18 I believe I recall from the last vet visit. They're up there-thats for sure. Vet agreed that the wee little bit they are getting fed should be enough to do the trick and the only other options I had to install was the scratching thing and adult weight loss dry food more regulated. Unfortunately, Cleo is a big ol gal to begin with, they're both fixed, approaching 7/8 yrs, and Zoey has food issues. So...as long as something works and I can keep body parts-its all good.

Cross Country? That is grand.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:36 pm
Doesn't matter how big they are, we love them! Especially when they roll over in happiness to see us!
0 Replies

kammydion20

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 12:29 am
Pets are wonderful company
Very Happy Pets are wonderful company, because they love to be around family, and love to be pet, and they do tricks for you that make you laugh.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 01:34 am
Re: Pets are wonderful company
kammydion20 wrote:
Very Happy Pets are wonderful company, because they love to be around family, and love to be pet, and they do tricks for you that make you laugh.

kammydion

That's true - although you wouldn't believe it if you heard me holler at 4.30am, which is the Possum (at left) idea of get up time! Evil or Very Mad

Welcome to A2K
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 11:52 am
mmm - or me when I'm flaked out in front of the TV and fangs suddenly sink into my toes .... someone is bored and wants me to play Twisted Evil
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:19 pm
Very Happy
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 09:11 pm
msolga wrote:
Very Happy

you may laugh, Olga! Evil or Very Mad Mad
0 Replies

kita

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 03:29 pm
Speaking of which Vivienne...

Anybody got some good ideas for quick toys? My 3 have suddenly developed "cabin fever" for no apparent good reason (not raining or anything) and I'm getting that expectant "entertain me" look that comes before that thing you mentioned (eek).

OK, I am being lazy... but can't find half their sponge balls (dread to think) and I'd love to find something that DOESN'T involve me doing the fetching while they watch. They've never quite caught on to the idea that if you bring it back the game can continue. Either that or it's a thinly veiled plot to get me to crawl around on all fours fetching things from under cupboards etc. Damn - I've been had!

I just read Stand Up's awful story about Pigsy. Does anyone know how they're doing?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:56 pm
Great thread here and such cute animals.
We don't have any cats just a little dog - Max!

http://www.borge.diesal.de/Maximilian.jpg
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 03:55 am
sweet!

here's my latest one of Rosie - I came back from teaching and unloaded my books from the bag and instantly she dived into it, rummaged around, had a fight with the handles and played for about half an hour before settling down and going to sleep in it! She has a passion for bags and boxes and just can't resist them,

http://www.able2know.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11568/normal_email%20rosie%20in%20my%20handbag%20023%20copy.jpg
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 03:11 pm
Hello there, CalamityJane and welcome to A2K.

Max is a real cutie! Is he as entertaining as he looks?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 03:35 pm
Thank you for the nice welcome Urs Smile

Yeah, Max can be quite funny, although not always entertaining his
Mom (moi). Just the other day, when he was left alone for one hour only,
he got a hold of the tableclothes and ripped everything from the
table: a vase with flowers, some important papers, and Schoolbooks
of my daughter. To make things worse, he pushed his drinking bowl
towards the table, turned it over and everything spilled onte the
papers and Schoolbooks. Then he proceeded to dump his food bowl
where the water was spilled which made the mess complete. Rolling Eyes

Now, he has to sit out his home-alone time in a more carefree place -
my daughter's room Mr. Green
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 03:37 pm
Vivian,

that is a real precious picture of your darling
getting comfy in your bag. Too cute!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 03:51 pm
That little guy did that??? Very inventive! :-)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 04:56 pm
I'd call it vindictive. Mr. Green
He just doesn't want to be left alone.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 05:02 pm
And now you know why we have cats! They just go to sleep :-)
0 Replies