Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2002 01:54 pm
I never could figure out how to get picture over here that could be properly seen. There are now 14 representative drawings and paintings of mine over at the Raven's Realm. The site is located at:

Raven's Realm

Checkout all the postings there. Asherman pictures appear on pages 8 and 9. Click on "Original Art Album" to find them. Give them a look, and tell me what you think.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,262 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2002 02:39 pm
Asherman, I think I saw some of your earlier attempts at posting the pictures and I might be able to solve that one for ya.

I think the problem was that you were not copying the full URL for the pictures.

On MSN the url tends to be long so you need to start at the beginning of the URL and drag all the way to the end (up to 4 lines or so).

Lemme know if ya need any help with that. I saw some of them already and they are really good, I'd love to see them posted directly into their own threads here (especially because when I get the individual galleries going it will work out better).
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2002 03:38 pm
Asherman I could only see one of your works in the Realm but is was very, very good.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2002 11:59 am
Craven,

Thanks for the tip. Since you apparently are going to be merging that site into this one, I think I'll just wait to see what happens.

Joanne,

I'm sorry you weren't able to see all the 14 posted images. I've tested the system several times and was able to get to the pictures without any problem. You might try again. I wonder which of the pictures you saw?

Why don't you post some of your work there? If I could eventually figure it out, then anyone can.

I've been sitting here all morning tapping away. I really should get up and go to work. My excuse is it's cold out there, and once I get started I'll probably work until mid-night. By that time my fingers and toes will be blue, and I will to. On the other hand, I could work on drawings in the warmth of the house. Another alternative, I suppose would be to set up my French easel down in the game room. Or...
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 11:29 am
You can view more of Asherman's art (oils and pastels) in my online art gallery, "What is Art?" Click on Gallery #1. Then you can explore what I define as "art."

http://pages.ivillage.com/gaius_mohaim/whatisart/
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2002 11:41 am
Ah Beee, me favorite support of me works. Glad you found your way here, I think you will find the company interesting.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 06:50 am
I'm glad that I found these galleries. You are a wonderful artist, Asherman.

0 Replies

Jer

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 09:19 am
Very nice work Asherman.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 02:37 pm
I like your "Goddess" Asherman. It's really good! (as well as all your art, but this one is absolutely my favorite)
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 04:20 pm
Craven's work
Did you all notice some of our Craven's work is posted on the same site?

http://www.geocities.com/the_ravens_realm/profile/pro_cravendekere.htm

BBB
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 04:35 pm
I think most of my stuff is posted to the A2K gallery. The latest pictures aren't uploaded, so I suppose I should get on the ball and get that done.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 04:37 pm
Ash
Ash, yes! Get yer butt in gear and get busy. We want to see your stuff.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 04:41 pm
Ash
Ash, be sure to post the URL to your A2K site as it may be difficult for some to find.

BBB
0 Replies