Ladies, would you fall in love with a man who is 1.59m tall, 26 year old?

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 11:30 pm
Is there a chance for me to get laid? Is there a woman who will love me?
I am not seeking for consolation. I am seeking for genuine answers, though it would be good if the answer is soothing.

solipsister

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 11:51 pm
@stevenya,
Yes! Yes!

Chase some skirt.

Or otherwise come to realise that you may seek other things in life.
0 Replies

stevenya

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 12:07 am
Is my height a life sentence to me?
solipsister

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 12:13 am
@stevenya,
Yes I'm afraid that you will have to look up to some people if only to see the way ahead.
0 Replies

marylyc

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 02:55 am
@stevenya,
Height matters much?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 04:48 am
@stevenya,
Look for a woman who is 1.52m tall and near your age.
And please stop creating new threads for the same problem. It confuses people and is rude.
stevenya

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 05:18 am
@Green Witch,
No, I want to look for a woman who is taller than me.
Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 10:47 am
@stevenya,
Unless you are fat - everyone is the same height laying down so you should be fine.
Pamela Rosa

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:13 am
Dudley Moore
Height: 5' 2½" (1.59 m)

Moore was married and divorced four times: to actresses Suzy Kendall, Tuesday Weld Brogan Lane and Nicole Rothschild.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dudley_Moore

Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:16 am
@Pamela Rosa,
yeah well he is a celebrity =- this poor guy is just a short everyday sap.
stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:19 am
@Linkat,
So harsh.
Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:28 am
@stevenya,
never claimed to have finesse
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:59 pm
@stevenya,
stevenya wrote:
No, I want to look for a woman who is taller than me.
The main dynamic of meeting people and falling in love remains the same regardless of your height, weight, hair color, etc.

More contacts = more opportunities.

Let's examine two famous people for recognition's sake, and pretend they're not famous: (Danny DeVito stands at 5 foot nothing) and super-stud Brad Pitt who stands a foot taller. Is it safe to say the Brad Pitt look-alike will score more dates? All other things being equal; of course. But let's break it down to numbers.

Let's say Danny DeVito has to approach 50 ladies before he finds one that gives him an honest shot (I doubt it's that high for anyone clean, nice and presentable, but this is for example's sake). How many could Brad Pitt have to talk to? Let's go with 5.

Obviously, ladies will come easier to Brad Pitt... but how many ladies will he go through before he finds true love? Crap shoot… for him, just like everyone else. Same goes for the Danny DeVito character. The only difference is Danny will have to man up and approach 10 times as many women between dates. Big deal. If the average number happens to be 50; it is what it is. Get out there and get'r done. Danny can approach a woman once a month and score a date every 4 years or so. Or he can approach a woman once a week and score a date every year. Or he can approach a woman every day and score a date every month and a half or so. Or he can strategically put himself in places where he'll have an opportunity to meet 10 or 20 women a day if he wants to… and score dates pretty regularly. The bottom line if you want to improve your luck; increase your chances by meeting more people.

Take good care of yourself, smile at every girl you fancy, and think of the word "hello" as a volume knob for attention. Consider every rejection as another step closer to success… and remember that most of the time when a woman isn’t interested; it has nothing to do with you at all, let alone your height. She could have a boyfriend already or she could be gay for all you know. Maybe she only dates black guys. Who cares? Move on to the next until you strike up a conversation with someone who IS mutually interested. Loneliness is the consequence of building walls rather than bridges. Stop making excuses for failure and start earning your success with a more proactive approach. Best of luck to you.

stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 09:14 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Occom Bill, your post is full of rationality. I wish all people could post this kind of reply.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 09:23 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
O-Bill, I met this girl. and asked her out.

she said she had a boyfriend already and she was gay and she only dates black guys.

do you think I still have a chance...?
stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 09:25 pm
@Rockhead,
@Rockhead, don't be sarcastic.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 09:26 pm
@stevenya,
i'm sorry. i'm trying to quit. really...

(self confidence is the secret of life)
stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 09:29 pm
@Rockhead,
Sorry, Rockhead, I just made an insensitive comment.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 09:31 pm
@stevenya,
no you didn't.

must be the language barrier...

be more assertive in a non-sexual way.

and go have fun...
stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:04 pm
@Rockhead,
I use English more than my mother tongue.
0 Replies