Ladies, would you fall in love with a man who is 1.59m tall, 26 year old?

ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:11 pm
You are acting from, or despairing from, ignorance.
I'm a lady.
stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:28 pm
@ossobuco,
Ossobuco, how? Do tell.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:47 pm
@stevenya,
You think height matters;
You think women need to be some description so that you can entice them.
This is all stupid. Learn how to be yourself at the same time you listen to others.

stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:53 pm
@ossobuco,
Hi Ossobuco, doesn' t height matter?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:57 pm
@stevenya,
Not in my life.
stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 11:01 pm
@ossobuco,
I am glad to know that you are not a shallow woman.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 12:04 am
@stevenya,
My first love was short. Maybe three inches shorter than me. He was a mountain climber. I was a wimp. We didn't make it as a couple for life, but our time was good.

Really, don't worry if your lover is short... or long.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 03:12 am
@stevenya,
" Ladies, would you fall in love with a man who is 1.59m tall,
26 year old? "

Steve, definitionally, no one can be loved, if he uses the metric system.

Use the English system and everything will be fine

David
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:16 am
@stevenya,
I have dated a man just my height where if I would wear heels I would be taller than him and I've dated a man over a foot taller than me.

Suffice it to say, height doesn't matter to most women. Shallow women it matters - to level-headed women it doesn't.
0 Replies

NoOne phil

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 12:11 pm
@stevenya,
stevenya wrote:

Is there a chance for me to get laid? Is there a woman who will love me?
I am not seeking for consolation. I am seeking for genuine answers, though it would be good if the answer is soothing.

First of all blind people fall into things.
Secondly, if all you want to do is get laid, any fool should be able to get laid within a half hour, hour at most from trying.

Love, however is an art, and one who is not rational, will never love.
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 03:25 am
@stevenya,
Short guys need shorter girls. For every short guy, there's an even shorter girl. Just make sure you're okay in the other departments i.e humour, dress, physique, wit, intelligence, money and you're good. My friend is 5'7 and hes dating some 6'2 girl
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 04:13 am

Some years ago, I met a very, very tall libertarian girl,
at libertarian functions. She implied that we shoud have close social relations.
I did not respond. I believed that we 'd look ridiculous as lovers, tho no problem as casual friends.

David
0 Replies

Cristine

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 05:36 am
@stevenya,
If you have a nice personality, yes. Where's the problem!?
0 Replies

harddisk01

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 03:19 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Helo

thanks every body i am new i want to know about u..
thanks
Author
0 Replies

chouette

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 12:02 am
I believe you would have better chance with a lady that is about your height or less. I think in general, women tend to like men taller then them. But sometimes you see a couple and it is vice-versa so it is not impossible. Work on your self-confidence. This will be harder for you then it would be for a taller or more average height man, so work even harder on your confidence. A man with very strong confidence no matter his condition can be very attractive to certain ladies like me. I once fell for a guy who had only one leg and had to walk with a cane, at about 23 years old, cause he had the guts to ask me out, and I thought to myself: wow! most men, good looking, good everything men, don't even have the courage to ask me out (I suppose I am intimidating - smart and supposely very beautiful). That confidence he had (he was actually sitting in a wheel chair when he asked me out), took me off guard and I fell for him instantly.
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 02:10 am
Would you spend £34,000 to be 3 INCHES taller?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2080771/Would-spend-34-000-3-INCHES-taller-Thomas-Keeper-thigh-bone-sawn-half-spent-months-hobbling-frame.html#ixzz1mcmbPaQ2
0 Replies

Eclipsed

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2012 04:27 pm
@stevenya,
It wouldn't bother me that you're on the short side. It would bother me that I'd feel so huge in comparaison. I'm already a bit of a tomboy. If the guy's not taller than me (I'm 1.72m), I feel like I lose all of my femininity (beacause I don't have many feminin traits, unfortunately).

However there are plenty of girls who would be shorter than you. The really cute type too. One of my best friends is 1.56. She's adorable.

And another one of my friends went out and fell in love with a guy exactly your height. She was around 7-10cm taller than him, but she doesn't have my complexe. They went their separate ways after a while (2 years!), but they were deeply in love and all over each other.

So I do, genuinely, think that there is a girl (or more!) for you out there. Who'd fall in love with you. If you're a nice guy.

While it seemed like a hopeless case for me, someone came around (out of nowhere) and I found out they're attracted to me, despite my....disadvantages.

Therefore... anything is possible. *The End*
0 Replies

myadultdatingblog23

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 07:36 pm
@stevenya,
yes if the man is responsible and nice..sweet... loving and Caring...
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 08:47 pm
@Linkat,
Quote:
Unless you are fat - everyone is the same height laying down so you should be fine.

I have trouble believing this.

No one is 1.59m when lying down.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 09:05 pm
@maxdancona,
I wonder what ever happened for Stevenya.
0 Replies