I truly love a woman, but she doesn't like me. I feel hurt. Please help.

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 09:47 pm
I am 26 this year, so I don't think my love is puppy love. So please be serious.

I don't know whether it is good to start a new thread. I just want to get more responses. I love the woman, but she doesn't like me. Now I don't feel so hurt as one or two days ago, but I still feel that I love her. Is there a possibility for me to win her heart back?

I know to forget about her and move on is my another option. But I still want to try, to win her back. Maybe I can learn a lot from it.

I also want to read some books that may help me in this hard situation. So I can be emotionally stronger. I know there are some interesting psychological laws/patterns here. I want to learn them.

Please kindly help me and don't give a discouraging persuasion. But if your discouraging persuasion reflects the truth, it is still OK.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 8,384 • Replies: 9

Gargamel

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 09:50 pm
No. There isn't a chance, dude. Trying harder will push her further away.

THE END
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 09:58 pm
Anyhow, it's almost impossible to stay in love for long with a person that doesn't like you.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 10:13 pm
@stevenya,
go find a new girl
stevenya

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 10:16 pm
@laughoutlood,
How to find a new girl/woman?
0 Replies

stevenya

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 10:31 pm
I feel that I don't want to fall in love with any other woman. I lose my sexual cravings.
0 Replies

stevenya

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 11:48 pm
I lose my sexual interest. Life is so meaningless.
Gargamel

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 08:36 am
@stevenya,
Of course it is. Why else would a complete stranger like me be closely following the demise of your romantic "life"?
0 Replies

NoOne phil

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 07:43 am
@stevenya,
Like most, you do not distinquish between love and desire.
One is absolute, the other relative. With ideas so confused in your own mind, how is it that you would seek help, when, you have not sought to clarify your own understanding? Desire often destroys love because desire is, to most people, more important.

What do you think love is? Have you ever observed desire, how it comes and goes, often at the slightest whim? Do you really want to call that love? Does love mean so little to you?
0 Replies

ccjj160

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 08:51 pm
@stevenya,
I've been there. And it depends on the situation. So long as she's not married and you're not breaking up a happy marriage / family, all I can say is, never, ever, ever, give up.

And if at the end of the day it does not work out, you know you gave your whole heart to the endeavour.

You'll be heart broken. But if you don't (try) you will be anyway and always wonder. But at least you can say, you gave it your all, and it wasn't meant to be.

It's not much comfort, I know, but it's at least the truth.
0 Replies