How old were you the first time you smoked pot?

Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:26 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Quote:
I think it just cheapens sex if women have an orgasm. Makes it seem selfish.....
That's all I needed to know.
You can die happy now ? It wasnt that good a joke.
0 Replies

hingehead

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:27 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Look at how you villify someone who has the anti-social temerity to disagree with you.

Unlike your own good self, mate?
Rockhead

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:27 pm
@Ionus,
I'm sorry.

I heard you say "most druggies", and then my mind went blank...again...

you're a buffoon.

I'll get used to it...
LionTamerX

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:29 pm
Somehow this thread is making me want to spark up.
ossobuco

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:33 pm
@Ionus,
OK, I get it. Ionus is a construct.
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:39 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
You seem agenda thronged.
I stick to the topic. I dont do drugs and recommend not to take them. What do you see as an agenda that doesnt apply to your view of taking drugs and attacking people who recommend not taking them ?
0 Replies

hingehead

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:42 pm
@Rockhead,
I don't think he's a buffoon. He's Australian, ex-military, with very firmly held opinions. Ok you might say that's a definition of buffoon, but in my experience it isn't necessarily.
Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:42 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
Unlike your own good self, mate?
I have a standing challenge for someone to show me where I have villified someone first. I reserve the right to go down in the gutter and kill rats that annoy me. Hiding behind villifying someone and then squeeling when they attack back is cowardly and very poorly thought out.
Rockhead

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:43 pm
@hingehead,
ok, but the squirrel with the machine gun was the tipper....

and I'm pretty sure he's a kiwi.
Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:43 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
you're a buffoon.
And you are insulting. My turn. You are stupid.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:44 pm
@LionTamerX,
Getting good laughs....thanks!
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:45 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
ok, but the squirrel with the machine gun was the tipper....
That has a lot of jocularity for me in too manner ways to share.
Quote:
and I'm pretty sure he's a kiwi.
I'm pretty sure you are Mexican.
hingehead

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:46 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
I have a standing challenge for someone to show me where I have villified someone first.

OK, Your first post on this thread:
Quote:
I think you are all a pack of reality escaping weak minded fools over obsessed with pleasuring yourselfs regardless of the cost.

I've spent years trying to fool everyone on A2K that Ozzies are quite nice. You're undoing it.
Lash

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:48 pm
@Ionus,
It was THIS post, doofus. You insulted everyone here.
Rockhead

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:48 pm
@Ionus,
you misunderstand.

I think the squirrel with a machine gun represents you perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing.

Really.
dyslexia

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:49 pm
I saw a roach in the garage last night, I ended up spraying the entire perimeter of the garage. Lady D keeps a match box in the drawer under the microwave.
Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:50 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
OK, Your first post on this thread:
Quote:
I think you are all a pack of reality escaping weak minded fools over obsessed with pleasuring yourselfs regardless of the cost.
I dont know if that counts as villifying someone, more of a class action I think. Unless you think fool is inappropriate.
Quote:
I've spent years trying to fool everyone on A2K that Ozzies are quite nice. You're undoing it.
Dont care. Welcome to reality.
ossobuco

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:51 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Oh, man, get a life.
No, that is my argument. You get a life and stop masturbating your brain with falsehoods.

I have to remember this..
0 Replies

Gargamel

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:53 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
I think you are a social cripple plagued by a latent desire to marry your mother.
You are not supposed to get help in writing responses.

So if I smoke pot I will be socially acceptable ? Like you ? Is that why people smoke pot ? Weak minded fools trying to run with the pack do not impress me, but you got 9 mark-ups for defending the use of drugs whereas I defend reality.

As for marrying my mother, I am too successful when I am looking for sex to concern myself with fantasies. People who escape reality on the other hand....

You're trying way too hard. I got 9 markups because I happen to know 7,498 hilarious ways of describing an asshole. I am to assholes what Wallace Stevens is to blackbirds.

Incidentally I too am "successful when looking for sex." But I am also successful actually having sex, and I wish you the best in achieving this next critical next step. Friendly advice: I have found that my success having sex and my fantasies of your mother are not mutually exclusive. She rather enjoys them.

See how easy that was?
Ionus

Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:53 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
You insulted everyone here.
Even the non-druggies ? Cant you see how pressured you are to conform ? You believe everyone does drugs, even when clearly many stated they didnt. Is it possible that post has truth ? Or does any anti-drug stance automaticallly rate as insulting ?