Man Bashing, and what Men should do about it

Setanta

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 11:21 am
@hawkeye10,
Translation: You're all gas. I say you can't come up with a list of such problems, nor solutions for them. Now you're just making a feeble attempt to put up a smoke screen.

Just this once, put your money where your mouth is.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 11:26 am
@Arella Mae,
LOL getting into aircrafts that men had design and build and flying off is not being a great world explorer or even traveling under the protection of males in males design vessels.

When the first around the world without refueling aircraft took off it was crew by both a male and female pilot.

Just before the journey end they had an engine failure that threatens them with a landing in the cold water of ones of the great lakes.

The woman happen to be at the controls at the time of the engine failure but at once the male pilot took over to deal with the emergence and save the craft and their lives.

Millions of years of evolution were at work that males normally deal with life and death situations.

BillRM

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 11:33 am
Side note Firefly and AM stated that they desire me to take part in this thread and being a gentleman here I am.

I hope as a result they are pleased.
fools2234

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 12:12 pm
wow a lot of sexist women on this website.
Heaven for bid we ever talk about mens rights issues without some loud, annoying, hateful females commenting.

Good job ignorant girls/manginas.
djjd62

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 12:24 pm
@fools2234,
could just be a lot of scared little men

i fear no woman, and expect no woman to fear me
0 Replies

Mame

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 12:30 pm
@BillRM,
Listen, ignoramus. Women weren't allowed into universities for YEARS and YEARS, weren't allowed opinions, weren't allowed a vote, weren't considered a 'person' under the law. How do you expect them to design and fix aircraft in those circumstances? Yet despite being oppressed, women rose to the challenge the minute they got the chance. So, ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL, women are NOT inferior in any way to men. Grow the **** up, dickhead.
DrewDad

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 01:28 pm
@Mame,
Don't let him bait you. That's the point of his game. I doubt he really holds the views he presents here; he just likes to kick anthills to see the ants scurry around.
Mame

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 01:33 pm
@DrewDad,
You're right - what got into me?

Tx.
0 Replies

electronicmail

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:05 pm
@DrewDad,
I don't think so he just likes someone ANYONE to pay attention to him

Starve the beast!
Arella Mae

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:08 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

LOL getting into aircrafts that men had design and build and flying off is not being a great world explorer or even traveling under the protection of males in males design vessels.

When the first around the world without refueling aircraft took off it was crew by both a male and female pilot.

Just before the journey end they had an engine failure that threatens them with a landing in the cold water of ones of the great lakes.

The woman happen to be at the controls at the time of the engine failure but at once the male pilot took over to deal with the emergence and save the craft and their lives.

Millions of years of evolution were at work that males normally deal with life and death situations.

I see. You aren't going to be any different on this thread than you are on the rape thread so, I'm gonna treat you the same way as there. BUH-BYE!
Arella Mae

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:09 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Side note Firefly and AM stated that they desire me to take part in this thread and being a gentleman here I am.

I hope as a result they are pleased.
You twisted the heck out of that. We kept asking you to leave because you wouldn't stick to the topic. You need professional help I think.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:13 pm
@electronicmail,
Quote:
I don't think so he just likes someone ANYONE to pay attention to him
Which will do what exactly? My point of view is increasingly common, putting your head in the sand is not going to make it go away. we already do too much of that, women get bossy and guys go play video games or get drunk or submerse themselves into sports.....getting the conflict between the sexes out in the open and coming to some negotiated settlement that both sides can live with would be the adult thing to do. I see that you are not ready.
djjd62

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
or maybe you and your buddies are just paranoid, a mr, j mccarthy saw reds under the beds, and tried to scare everybody, but he was just another chicken little

i'll accept that you and your buddies worried, why can't you accept that we aren't
Setanta

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:24 pm
Hmmm . . .

I'm still waiting for concrete examples of the problems this causes, and for concrete solutions to be offered.

Any bets on how long i'll have to wait?
djjd62

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:25 pm
@Setanta,
a wise man once said

until the twelfth of never
and that's a long, long time
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:44 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
or maybe you and your buddies are just paranoid
The subject being pretty near taboo indicates that we are not. It indicates that something is being repressed. It is time for some sunshine. If we are wrong then prove us wrong, and stop getting all upset because someone brings up the topic for discussion. The massive defensiveness of the position that women are victims in need of protecting , to the point that objecting to this conclusion is a crime worthy of shunning, is pretty clear evidence that my side is at least partly correct.
Setanta

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:45 pm
This is such typical Rapist Boy bullshit. How is the topic taboo? We've got pages and pages of tripe from you and drivel from Bill.

What a fuckin' whiner . . .
0 Replies

djjd62

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
you see, i don't really think anyone needs defending, everyone deserves equal rights, i just don't see this anti male thing you claim to see, sorry (or maybe like global warming, politics, and terrorism, i just don't care)
BillRM

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:48 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
Listen, ignoramus. Women weren't allowed into universities for YEARS and YEARS, weren't allowed opinions, weren't allowed a vote, weren't considered a 'person' under the law. How do you expect them to design and fix aircraft in those circumstances? Yet despite being oppressed, women rose to the challenge the minute they got the chance. So, ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL, women are NOT inferior in any way to men. Grow the **** up, dickhead.

The Wright brothers was completely self taught and design and build the first aircrafts with out any knowledge that was not open to the women of that day.

The same go for the main rival of the Wright Brothers Glenn Curtiss.

Hell the one biggest failure in that time period held both a PHD and a hundred thousands dollar grant from the government by the name of Samuel Pierpont Langley.

Men do women make excused it would seem<grin> as in that time period there was hundred of thousands of women in the US with more formal education and control more wealth then the Wright Brothers.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:50 pm
@djjd62,
Rapist Boy and Bill have been lining up the staw men in rows and knocking them down, followed by self congratulation on the excellence of their rhetorical skills.

Kinda sad, ain't it?