cjhsa

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 06:58 pm
Not only do you have the same old retarded societal leech posters, but the interface is so beyond funked.

Sad, but in a funny sort of way.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 8,493 • Replies: 113

cjhsa

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:15 pm
@cjhsa,
Vote me down! Vote me down! Ooh, that feels so good.

What a joke.
dlowan

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:15 pm
@cjhsa,
Always good to see your happy, smiling face!!!

http://www.kristynicole.com/wp-content/uploads/sour-face-lemon.JPG
Below viewing threshold (view)
JustBrooke

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:39 pm
http://net4baby.com/baby/images/stories/main/crying_baby.jpg
Rockhead

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:57 pm
@RexRed,
Rex, before you light yerself on fire and ****, (cj pay attention...)

I promise that neither Dys or Set is voting you down...

Quit being paranoid, and stand upon something that will stay solid.

If what you say is on the edge, don't expect the majority to appreciate it, unless you make it interesting...

Out
RexRed

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 08:14 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
Rex, before you light yerself on fire and ****, (cj pay attention...)

I promise that neither Dys or Set is voting you down...

Quit being paranoid, and stand upon something that will stay solid.

If what you say is on the edge, don't expect the majority to appreciate it, unless you make it interesting...

Out

I have fifty down votes on my threads. Of course Dys would never vote me down. Whether it is them or not it is happening!

It must be more than fifty because I am sure a few have voted them up and I had an initial one vote up on each thread for myself. So the number is at least 75! Even my ant thread which I poured my dammed heart out into got voted down. I assure you I will be posting my heartfelt thoughts tomorrow in my online diary instead of here.

So thanks for the hate folks, I hope you are metered out your hate ten fold, Just as love and charity is rewarded in the same ten fold measure. Or am I just imagining the down votes? It just proves my point that liberals are nasty good for nothing scum! I am SO ABSOLUTELY SURE this would not have happened on my other forum where people are richly more considerate of others OPINIONS. Even when they don't agree. SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Rockhead

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 08:20 pm
@RexRed,
Rex...
0 Replies

George

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 08:40 pm
I'm not big on the thumbs myself, but wow...
JustBrooke

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 08:44 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

It just proves my point that liberals are nasty good for nothing scum!

You raise heck about a crying baby picture......and turn around and say such a nasty thing about other human beings? I think you would do better for yourself to spend your time cleaning up your own act.

I have not seen your ant thread. I'm sorry it got voted down but Craven and others have been over and over and over that subject again and again. The thumbs down you got, I'm sure, was not a reflection of yourself....it was more likely that some people were just not interested so they voted it down to get it out of their view.

That being said......I do think that the thumbs up and thumbs down should be changed to a better system. Give the guys time. They're working on it.
Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 08:56 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

I agree... look how these pompous asses have treated my posts. Swine pile, the blind leading the blind.
Able2Know is slowly gravitating down into a sick bunch of liberal lowlife baboons where knowledge is slanted and one-sided.

It might have more to do with being a jerk and being rude than your politics. There are engaging right-wingers who aren't being voted down, and pointing out that the people who insult the community (cjhsa today said he seriously wished that another poster's wife was raped while the poster was watching) are being voted down isn't a great example of political bias. It might just be a bias against rude posts.

When the poster posts intelligently, I vote up. cjhsa's problem isn't his politics, it's his retardation. And when he acts like such a jerk and then threatens to leave because of the votes he's just doing a better job selling the vote system than I could ever do myself.
dagmaraka

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:04 pm
just wondering...cj and rex... what do you suggest people give you thumbs up for in this particular thread? it's almost as if you wanted thumbs down so that you can complain about it.
Ticomaya

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:11 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
Leave it to the liberals to hate without just REASON, but that is the definition of a liberal, self worshiping slime.

Like Robert said, you might be getting voted down for reasons other than your politics. For example, your politics and mine are probably relatively similar. I didn't vote you down because of your politics. I voted you down because you're whining too much.

Why do you care about getting voted down? Are you here to be popular? Doesn't seem likely.

Quote:
They have driven off every conservative before they have even been welcomed. I have seen it happening for years.

I've not been driven off, and I consider myself a conservative. I think you just need to decide whether you are going to stay here and contribute, or take your ball and go home.
RexRed

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:30 pm
@JustBrooke,
Quote:
You raise heck about a crying baby picture......and turn around and say such a nasty thing about other human beings? I think you would do better for yourself to spend your time cleaning up your own act.

I have not seen your ant thread. I'm sorry it got voted down but Craven and others have been over and over and over that subject again and again. The thumbs down you got, I'm sure, was not a reflection of yourself....it was more likely that some people were just not interested so they voted it down to get it out of their view.

That being said......I do think that the thumbs up and thumbs down should be changed to a better system. Give the guys time. They're working on it.

Unlike you I am sure they are directed at me personally, Ok? WHY are threads on other seemingly negative negative topics voted up? Also I will not change my opinions just to appease closed minded people who have for a number of years come into my threads and simply left rotten comments totally unrelated to the discussion just to break up the synergy. God frobid if peopel should actually talk to me!

Set and Dys have been, well, the main culprits. One does not easily forget this. The times Set has been civil to me I can count on one hand, and Dys has never been civil to me that I can remember. PURE HATE, and I am expected to just shrug it off and take it? THINKAGAIN!

I have had a lifetime of getting socked, kicked around, beat up and ostracized from "the club" and there comes a time when one just doesn't care what these types of people think anymore. When ignorance and hate become the rule of the day what is really going to change a cold and bitter foe? When kind words have zero effect it is futile to be all nicey nice. Those who are the worst perpetrators are the most insecure themselves...

You were the one who chose to post the unfeeling, MEAN picture!

Mirror - "I think you would do better for yourself to spend your time cleaning up your own act."

Had this been a liberals post there would have been an out pouring of crocodile tears to placate a poor liberals ego. AND I WILL BET YOU the thread would NOT be sitting in the negative right now. So your assertion is simply WRONG. Consider yourself part of the problem. I bet YOUR vote is one of the down votes too! I voted it up cuz I feel for the opressed and downtroden. Another virtue the pact dog liberas lack.

I do love the people on A2k in spite of their shortcomings but lately I feel undeservedly. Even though I love you all it doesn't mean I will sit quietly while people wipe their feet on my face. I blame people like Dys and Set and their one liner insults for driving people away to other forums. I really wonder how many of Set and Dys post a actually have substance other than “you are and idiot” which Dys posted in one of my religious threads to me once to prove a point THEN he posted the meaning of idiot from the dictionary. Such a wealth of negative insults does not “guru” make.

The proof is in the pudding, just look back into the threads. Shall I go back and copy and paste here some of MANY one line rude welcomes they have posted to the new comers that have stumbled into this forum? They are there for any to read...They did not type "welcome to A2K" they just spewed out vile insults and drove them off! Much like what is happening now to me.

I have a tough skin and no, I am not Rex Reed…
RexRed

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:32 pm
@Ticomaya,
Quote:
I've not been driven off, and I consider myself a conservative. I think you just need to decide whether you are going to stay here and contribute, or take your ball and go home.

Well when you start to wine I will be the first to vote you down, deal?