A thought on capitalism

manored

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 04:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I would like to see the government hire people to experiment by creating micro economies and other ways to see what could be learned from different approaches.
I do know of some so called experiments from long ago that people will try and point to and say that they failed but that does not really mean a whole lot to me as I also know that brain surgery was not very good many years ago but we do have a better understanding of it now than what we did back then.

We need to do some scientific test with peer review and see if this dinosaur system is best for mankind or only a few!
I think this would need to be a computer simulation, doing it in real-life would be too expensive and perhaps impossible. But it would be hellishly hard to make this computer simulation, considering the hundreds of variables the simulation would need to take in account to be real-world like accurate. You would also need AIs that behaved like humans, or legions of humans sitting behind computer screens (what would be expensive).

However, there are some persistent online games whose economy is entirely formed by the players, so we might not be that far away from experiments like that. (Or perhaps you can say they are already happening)

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Each of us shoud FORGET about "conrtibuting to society" and EXPLOIT the damned thing
for our own personal aggrandizement as well as we posssibly CAN.

In other words, each of us shoud take what Kennedy said
in his inaugural address (after he stole the election of 1960)
"ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country "
and turn it around backward into anti-liberal Individualism and libertarianism in service of hedonism.

Each of us shoud guide his life by considerations of HEDONISM.

David
If everyone does that, the world goes BOOM =)

To prevent us from killing each other, we must work together, cooperate. We must contribuite for the society and receive back from it. If we dont contribuite to the society, there is no society. Without society there is anarchy. On anarchy not only its harder to get what you want due to the lack of cooperation (A big engine is more efficient than many small ones) but you also interfere and are interfered with by others a long the way.

OmSigDAVID wrote:

That 's OK; no harm done.

David
Actually, this is the part where you kill each other. Go get him! =)
0 Replies

Berendey

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 05:56 am
What is the difference between original petty-bourgeois capitalism and global capitalism? Are they antagonistic as feudal and capitalistic relations of production too?
The explotation of hired labor lays as a basis of simple bourgeois capitalism.
The utilisation of free capitals is demanded as nessesary condition of existance for open stock societies of global capitalism. The degree of freedom increases! Nations are becoming nearer each to others.
As we can see the globalism might not exist without capitalistic princip in its base. Otherwise, the simple bourgeois capitalism can flourish without shares of free members. It can, but not so economically effective!
As a result the global capitalism displaces the petty-bourgeois at common production spheres as fastfud and etc.
That is the main reason of antagonism between these two stages of production relations.
0 Replies