Hitler DNA Tests Show He Likely Had Jewish, African Roots, Daily Mail Says

talk72000

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 11:50 am
@BillRM,
I was replying to your question that Hitler did have Jewish blood.
BillRM

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 12:01 pm
@talk72000,
I heared that rumor/theory long before DNA testing came to be and once more other then being mildly interesting I do not see how it effect anything one way or another.

He surely was not a secretly practicing Jew and his sharing a DNA marker that is normally found in those with Jewish ancestral seem to only have a bearing for those who give credit to the Nazis type ideas of race.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 05:52 pm
@talk72000,
talk72000 wrote:

There has been speculation and this news has confirmed that Hitler has genes that are common with the subhumans such as Jews and Africans. This discredits Hitler's claim to Aryan superiority unless you support Nazism, a race based political system, then it is nothing special.

I don't know how much you know about 'Nazism' (as it was "practised" between 1933 and 1945 in Germany. But certainly you know what was required to get the "Ahnenpa?", something, every German had to get at least when he wanted to get married. (In Austria since 1938.)
Foofie

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 06:05 pm
@talk72000,
talk72000 wrote:

There has been speculation and this news has confirmed that Hitler has genes that are common with the subhumans such as Jews and Africans. This discredits Hitler's claim to Aryan superiority unless you support Nazism, a race based political system, then it is nothing special.

You are making reference to the science of genetics, yet making reference to the preposterousness of "subhumans"? One cannot use genetics to give credence to the fantasy of subhumans within today's humanity.
talk72000

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 01:58 pm
@Foofie,
Sorry about the prose I should have put them in quotes "subhuman" as perceived by Nazis. We are all humans. There are no "subhumans" nor "uberhumans". I am extremely sorry if I offended you inadvertently.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 03:34 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I looked at it and certainly can't trace back to 4,000 years when Judaism started with Abraham in 2,000 BC. Anyway the Jews were the first to start this lineage nonsense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahnenpass

Hitler's Ahnenpass was sold.
http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Galleries/Paper.html

http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Political/photos/N069262thumb.jpg
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 03:36 pm
@talk72000,
talk72000 wrote:

That is the membership-card of an automobile club - an 'Ahnenpass' is a booklet with some dozen pages.

talk72000 wrote:

I looked at it and certainly can't trace back to 4,000 years when Judaism started with Abraham in 2,000 BC. Anyway the Jews were the first to start this lineage nonsense.

You don't seem to have understand a lot of the Nuremberg Laws et. al., though.
talk72000

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 04:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Here are the Nuremberg Laws which is aimed to keep Jews out of jobs and positions in the government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_laws

Quote:
The first law, The Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honour,[12] prohibited marriages and extramarital intercourse between "Jews" (the name was now officially used in place of "non-Aryans") and "Germans" and also the employment of "German" females under forty-five in Jewish households. The second law, The Reich Citizenship Law [13], stripped persons not considered of German blood of their German citizenship and introduced a new distinction between "Reich citizens" and "nationals".
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 06:10 pm
@talk72000,
... and you certainly know the "Rundschreiben" ('legal letter')to this law, which verifies it and extends it to "Zigeuner, Neger und ihre Bastarde".

However - all that isn't my point.
I'd thought the question was that Germans in those years were asked to prove their Germanic backgrond - something certainly couldn't be done by a motor car club's membership (at least not in 1935).
talk72000

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 06:21 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I doubt whatever method they use they could not trace ancestry to 4,000 years. The Romans were in control of Europe and Germans didn't before the Romans didn't keep records. The Romans didn't keep records as they didn't care as long as they were masters.
Foofie

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 06:54 pm
@talk72000,
talk72000 wrote:

Well, if "Jews were the first to start this lineage nonsense," does that lessen the nonsense of all the copy-cat thinking, for so many other nationalities/ethnicities? Let us blame them also for monotheism, even though the Egyptions had it prior to them for one Pharohs reign.

talk72000

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 06:58 pm
@Foofie,
Religion fanaticism is just a bane of humankind.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 11:40 am
@talk72000,
talk72000 wrote:
The Romans didn't keep records as they didn't care as long as they were masters.

Really? Did you read anything about about the Toman administraion in e.g. Blegica (or Germania before 9 AD)?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 01:26 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Some facts in consideration of ancient "records."

From Wiki:
Quote:
A fundamental difficulty of studying ancient history is that recorded histories cannot document the entirety of human events, and only a fraction of those documents have survived into the present day.[15] Of those that have, the reliability of the information obtained from these records must be considered.[15][16] Few people were capable of writing histories, as literacy was not widespread in almost any culture until long after the end of ancient history.[17]

The Roman Empire was one of the ancient world's most literate cultures,[18] but many works by its most widely read historians are lost. For example, Livy, a Roman historian who lived in the 1st century BC, wrote a history of Rome called Ab Urbe Condita (From the Founding of the City) in 144 volumes; only 35 volumes still exist, although short summaries of most of the rest do exist. Indeed, only a minority of the work of any major Roman historian has survived.

Historians have two major avenues which they take to better understand the ancient world: archaeology and the study of source texts. Primary sources are those sources closest to the origin of the information or idea under study.[19][20] Primary sources have been distinguished from secondary sources, which often cite, comment on, or build upon primary sources.[21]
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 01:59 pm
@talk72000,
talk72000 wrote:

Religion fanaticism is just a bane of humankind.

Define fanaticism.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 02:01 pm
@Foofie,
If you need to have "fanaticism" explained to you, you wouldn't understand any explanation for it.
Foofie

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 02:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

If you need to have "fanaticism" explained to you, you wouldn't understand any explanation for it.

I do not assume everyone has the same semantics.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 02:34 pm
@Foofie,
Most dictionaries use the same definition and/or meaning.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 04:19 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

I do not assume everyone has the same semantics.

I agree: those who only speak Latin would have a slightly (sic!) understanding than anyone else in any language. (And, Foofie, you certainly know Fishke der krumme ...)
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2010 11:55 am
@Foofie,
Here is Wikipedia on Fanaticism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanaticism