Is Your Husband Gay? A Christian How-to-Tell Guide

Chumly

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:42 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:
Lash wrote:
traveling to ......Asia. This was priceless.
yes, I've spent some time in asia, I suppose I'm suspect. (I only went there for the food, really!)
Looking for soul food and a place to eat...
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 01:11 am
Hmmm, about Carlo... everyone obviously has missed the fact that Carlo is bi-sexual. No doubt he is happy to service both the Mr. and the Mrs.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 09:04 am
@FreeDuck,
Then I must be gay.
I spent over 20 years in the navy.
squinney

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 09:31 am
Did anyone notice:

About the Author:
S********* Billings is an Investigative Journalist, Motivational Children's Party Entertainer and Antique Soda Bottle Collector all in one special, blessed package!

I suppose from that description he's the perfect one to write about the leading indicators of gaydom.
jespah

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 01:41 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:
Then I must be gay.

It's all over for you but the show tunes, I'm afraid.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 03:37 pm
@jespah,

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:06 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Then I must be gay.

I thought you were either Marines or Army. Dude. We can be gay together.
plainoldme

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 05:34 pm
@squinney,
What is a "Motivational Children's Party Entertainer?" A guy who makes balloon animals while telling the kids they can make more money than Warren Buffet?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 06:11 pm
@squinney,
Indeed.

It's the exclamation point that puts things over the top. Although "antique soda bottle collector" gets things riiiiiiiight to the edge.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 06:58 pm
U-oh. I'll quit washing myself immediately so that people don't get the wrong impression of my sexuality. It's the manly thing to do.
plainoldme

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 07:06 pm
@Thomas,
I voted you up for your humor and not because I think not washing is the manly thing to do.
Thomas

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 07:08 pm
@plainoldme,
But ... isn't humor kind of like back-talk? There goes my straight-cred. And then there's the science fiction books I borrowed from littlek ... they were for my teenage cousin, I swear!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 07:14 pm
@plainoldme,
I know Thomas and can state without hesitation that he has no humour.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 08:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
I was in the navy but spent 20 years assigned to the Marines.
Oh boy, I am in trouble, arent I.
Thomas

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2010 08:57 pm
@mysteryman,
The Navy? You are so in trouble, mysteryman. We all know what people are like there, don't we?

jespah

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2010 05:42 am
@Thomas,
There's a Leslie Neilsen film, 2001: A Space Travesty. It's otherwise utterly forgettable but there is a scene where three guys impersonating The Three Tenors sing "In the Navy". I can only find little bits of it in the trailer, not the entire number, anywhere online. Starts with the Pavaratti impersonator donning a white sailor's cap.
plainoldme

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2010 08:01 am
@jespah,
I can imagine it!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2010 11:29 am
@maxdancona,
Max---

I'm only now noticing that you have stolen my "In The Navy" thought before I could even think of it myself. Good for you!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2010 04:38 pm
@Thomas,
Praying for you to develop some Man Grit soon!
0 Replies

rodgernash

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2010 11:14 am
@engineer,
i just found this, and sent him this email...

Dear Stephenson,

I read (with some interest) an article you have written online about homosexuality in relationships - specifically male homosexuality in marriage. It is hard to know if you are being serious or if this is a joke article.

If it is serious - then may i reccomend replacing the word heterosexual withthe word homosexual in the first paragraph :

'Your spouse may have been experimenting with the "gay" lifestyle even before you met. Maybe he’s just using you as unwitting cover as he seeks playmates in the heterosexual world'

Also, having read the article carefully may i recommend employing the use of a proof reader or spell-checker.

Whilst i cannot argue with the main symposium of your article (i.e. these marriages do exist), i would like to take issue with your reasoning on several issues (nearly all of them) regarding the 'typical' gay male. Moving hands whilst conversing is NOT a sign of homosexuality, not everyone that goes to big cities ('or Asia') regularly is gay! Tight shirts and pride in your appearance is nothing to be ashamed of, and does not make you gay!

I read through and made a list of the 'obvious signs' you mention, and unless ALL of my friends are gay (which they are not) then you're opinion is very far off the mark. However, i did note with some interest that you are a 'Motivational Children's Party Entertainer and Antique Soda Bottle Collector' - Hanging around with groups of children and collecting useless old junk - sure signs of peadophillia and homosexuality. Methinks sir protesteth too much?

Anyhow, i'm fairly certain this email will have made you quite angry so i await your (inevitably) Christian and forgiving reply.

Pity me, not for my homosexuality (i am straight by the way) but for my obvious stupidity in the face of overwhelming evidence that to be a 'real man' i must never, ever look at my buttocks in a mirror again.

Yours in Christ,

Rodger Nash (BSc)

too far?