Is Your Husband Gay? A Christian How-to-Tell Guide

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 07:26 am
@engineer,
You were in the navy? (checks box on list...)
FreeDuck

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 07:28 am
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

But you're mighty sarcastic.... hmmmm....

And.... sassy!
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 08:44 am
@FreeDuck,
Go the the health club as well... but I do participate in competitive sport (tennis).
FreeDuck

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 09:13 am
@engineer,
Tennis? Isn't that the game where you flick your wrist after hitting the ball? Mhmm....
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 10:05 am
How many of you scrolled down to the other features that included, "Do Gay Pets Go to Heaven?"

I asked my cat whether she was a lesbian but she just got up and left the room.
FreeDuck

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 10:23 am
@plainoldme,
Must... resist... pussy.... joke
plainoldme

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 10:42 am
@FreeDuck,
I'm laughing without knowing it.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 11:42 am
Quote:
For the wife unsure about her husband’s proclivities, the most important thing is to first confirm your suspicions. Drawing on the expertise of spiritual and medical professionals, Christwire has put together a list of 15 commonly-accepted characteristics of men struggling with homosexuality within a marriage:

They forgot one:

16. Your husband is having sex with other men
Ladies, picture this: you arrive home unexpectedly from a trip to visit your ailing grandmother and you find your husband in bed, naked, with your gardener, Carlo. Sound familiar? Or you're sorting laundry and out of one of your husband's pants pockets falls a condom, a personal-sized bottle of lube, and a matchbook from a place called the "Manhole" with the telephone number of somebody named "Mr. Hurty" written on it -- and you use the power of prayer as your preferred method of birth control. Or your husband will leave the house at 10 at night and casually mention to you as he's stepping out the door that he's going into the city "to have sex with other men." These may be subtle signs that your husband is struggling with homosexual impulses.
margo

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 12:20 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:
16. Your husband is having sex with other men
Ladies, picture this: you arrive home unexpectedly from a trip to visit your ailing grandmother and you find your husband in bed, naked, with your gardener, Carlo. Sound familiar? Or you're sorting laundry and out of one of your husband's pants pockets falls a condom, a personal-sized bottle of lube, and a matchbook from a place called the "Manhole" with the telephone number of somebody named "Mr. Hurty" written on it -- and you use the power of prayer as your preferred method of birth control. Or your husband will leave the house at 10 at night and casually mention to you as he's stepping out the door that he's going into the city "to have sex with other men." These may be subtle signs that your husband is struggling with homosexual impulses.

Don't think this one is struggling!
dknichol

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 02:54 pm
@engineer,
Wow; now that ChristWire has xposed all those lost "male"souls, I wonder what they will do with the"female side of this coin. Just reading this reminds me of going through those out of date mags at the dentist office - you know: Cosmo, Glamour, Chatelaine ... and the "How To Tell" what?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 02:56 pm
@margo,
He's being understated.
0 Replies

dknichol

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 02:59 pm
@mysteryman,
Can't You Tell?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 04:47 pm
@joefromchicago,
Very funny, Joe.
But I'm sure it's happened! Smile
0 Replies

mister kitten

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 07:18 pm
It's official. If you watch Glee, then you are gay.
plainoldme

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 11:12 pm
As it is after 1 AM and I am tired, I read 'Christwire (which actually sounds pretty kinky)' as 'Christware.' Christware, the perfect dishes on which to serve your multiplying loaves and fishes. I could pun on 'Christwear,' that loose robe that Wilhelm Dafoe wore in the movie (was it The Last Temptation of Christ?) that never slipped from his shoulders.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:32 am
only now do I realize all 3 of my ex husbands were gay.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:55 pm
@dyslexia,
But you werent, right? LOL
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:19 pm
@mister kitten,
mister kitten wrote:

It's official. If you watch Glee, then you are gay.

When they did a Madonna episode, I should have known. After the entire episode dedicated the Olivia Newton John and "Let's Get Physical" I was just ignoring the obvious.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 02:25 pm
@engineer,
At the risk of asking a stupid question, what is Glee?

I have never heard of it, let alone watched it.
engineer

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 02:37 pm
@mysteryman,
That is because you are a manly man! It is a hit TV show from last season about a high school "glee club".

http://www.fox.com/watch/glee
0 Replies