My Eyes Are Up Here

Eva

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 05:31 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
...What about when you were ogling Shewolf and PDiddie's wife's boobies, eh?...

Hey! What about me? I was there, too!!!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 05:32 pm
@Eva,
oh yeah I forgot, when I wasn't staring at mames' boobs I was staring at evas'.
Eva

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 05:32 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
...I'm certainly looking as well. At men and women...

Me too. Who doesn't?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 05:35 pm
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:
...Sometimes I used to look just as aggressively and revoltingly at the crutches of the yucky oglers...

Okay now, that's just sick.
I've ogled many crotches, but to stare at a yucky person's crutches is just...WRONG.
You really should talk to a professional about that, deb.
Eva

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 05:36 pm
@dyslexia,
Thank you, Dys. I feel much better now.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 05:37 pm
@Eva,
that's why I use a cane, crutches are just a plea for sympathy.
Mame

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 05:57 pm
@dyslexia,
I should think you'd be grateful for all the help you can get. And Eva's boobs are much more dramatic, both hers and shewolf's. Can't think how I missed them, other than I'm not a gawker-guy.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 06:26 pm
@ehBeth,
I don't think of this just passin' by, just lookin' ones as gawkers though.

But yeah, the distinction becomes pretty fine. Those guys don't bother me much either, I know what you mean.

Context is a lot. When I had to deal with this on a near-constant basis (young, summer, public transportation), any addition to that really set me on edge. Now that I experience it less it's less annoying.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 07:27 pm
@Eva,
Crotches then!
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 08:10 pm
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:
Nice guys do it, I won't tar everyone with the same brush at all, but a great number of sleazy creeps do it too. (The sleazy creeps are usually most brazen and threatening about it since there is no chance of an actual hookup and they know it. They take what they can get.)

"That's how cleavage works. It's not a smart bomb. It's not a laser-guided weapon. You might hit your target; there's also going to be a lot of collateral damage. You might hit the guy in the Porsche. You're also going to hit the guy with one tooth driving by on the bus." ~ Greg Giraldo

http://comedians.jokes.com/greg-giraldo/videos/greg-giraldo---cleavage

0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 08:22 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
Do all men do this? Do you look at your mom's or sister's boobs, too? Old ladies? Just wondering. Like who isn't a boob-gawk candidate?

I prefer not to look and to catch the occasional double take by stuck up women who expect it. In some countries it elicits almost an offended look. The woman will have her nose up in the air and a confident saunter expecting the aggressive gawking and when ignored will often be the one to look to see what went wrong and if her gaydar is broken.

I happen to think the American woman is absolutely ridiculous about gawking but don't gawk myself. It just makes people stuck up and isn't going to get any guy anywhere. I never understood the guys who honk at girls, what do they think? That the girl is gonna drop everything and hop in?

But I don't understand the women who act so damn offended at the (often partially cultivated) attention either. It has always struck me as equal part offense and equal part theater for many women.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 08:25 pm
@GoshisDead,
HA! That's funny - We have a lot of hottie mama's at the ball park. My husband says he always has a hard time looking at their faces because of all the cleavage. He said his eyes wander down no matter how hard he tries to look at their faces.

yeah right. Razz
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 08:31 pm
@GoshisDead,
I didn't need to do any study to find this out. I've known for a long time that a pair of breasts can always improve my day.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 08:34 pm
Quote:
He said his eyes wander down no matter how hard he tries to look at their faces.

Me too.
Lash

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 09:04 pm
@dadpad,
I tend to take the initial booby glimpse as a bit of a compliment - but the staring as I'm talking always garners a sideways head duck by me - trying to get my eyes in their exaggerated field of vision. Have said on a few occasions, "Here I am" with a smile... If you've showcased the girls with a low cut top - c'mon!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 09:07 pm
Could you bear with me for a bit, I've still got your neck, mouth and nose to do before I get to your eyes?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 09:56 pm
I am rather tall, so I am used to that a lot of men are in eye level to my breasts,
a glimpse here and there doesn't bother me, but blatantly staring at them when
I talk to the guy, makes me angry.
We had a corporate attorney I had to deal with once in a while and he never ever looked me in the eyes. I made it my mission to replace him, (he was a lousy attorney too), it took me a few years, but I succeeded in the end.
So watch out, guys!!!
JTT

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 05:49 am
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
So watch out, guys!!!

I propose a test, for both females and males, just to make it fair and balanced.

CJ, you post a frontal pic from the waist up, full monte [sp??], and we, individually, look at the pic for some reasonable length of time, say, 30 minutes and we record the time for eye contact versus breast contact.

0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 06:16 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

but blatantly staring at them when I talk to the guy

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. It's the blatant staring, but to be honest, it's been years. Maybe, like I said, men are better at being unobtrusive about it, or maybe it's because of my age and I'm hanging around with older men or maybe the men I hang around with wouldn't be blatant about it. I just don't notice it, so maybe it isn't happening? But I look at people, like Eva said, so I guess they're looking at me. I just never think about it.

I seldom notice a woman's breasts, but I know Alex notices everyone's because he will describe a woman that way, "the blonde with the small boobs", etc. That doesn't help me at all because I don't register her boobs. Funny how different we are.

But I gotta say, I notice men's butts Smile And women's, come to that.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 06:27 am
I hope this is the one.

Rodney Carrington Show Them To Me ***WORKSAFE***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbihpBjckvk
0 Replies