Gun permit allows quick access to Texas Capitol

plainoldme

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:43 am
@YOUNEED2GETAHOBBY,
I am tired of reading large print. Goodbye!
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:48 am
@YOUNEED2GETAHOBBY,
Wow! The only one living in a "miserable world" is you.

How do you have the nerve to write "I'm not an automaton like you . . ." when you haven't produced an original thought in your tirade.

Sugar, if it weren't for the left and for the gays who stood up at Stonewall, you'd have been beaten to death and there would have been no legal mechanism to punish your murderers.

As the blatherings of ican, david, okie, gunga et al. have demonstrated, and, as you have re-inforced, there is no individualism on the right. If there were, you would use a normal type face and would have no need to restate it again and again in the panicked way you did here.
plainoldme

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:49 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I'm sorry, but, I have lost all patience with your posts, their lack of logic and their poor syntax.
plainoldme

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:52 am
@YOUNEED2GETAHOBBY,
Quote:
YOU, AGAIN, WITH THE NAME CALLING AND THE INSINUATION THAT SOMEHOW IF YOU'RE A CONSERVATIVE LIBERTARIAN IN THE TRUE SENSE, SOMEHOW YOU'RE NOT INTELLIGENT

I don't recall encountering you prior to your having called me an asshole a post or two ago.

Me, with the name callling? Sugar, I never name call first.

Your writing says you can't be more than 19, so I would guess the property line you wrote of here is your parent's and you are a paper delivery boy who lives in their basement.
plainoldme

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:54 am
@MontereyJack,
Have you encountered this anger pot before? Spew! Spew! Spew! He is boiling over with rage and yet he expects rationality and civil discourse from others.

I wonder whether the righties here have ever stepped back from their posts, their keyboards and their secret identities and realized how badly they represent their own cause.
0 Replies

YOUNEED2GETAHOBBY

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 10:47 am
@plainoldme,
yeah, okay. live in your fantasy world...your writing speaks for itself as well. Anger? No, realism. Have a great day!
0 Replies

YOUNEED2GETAHOBBY

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 11:18 am
@plainoldme,
Panic? Hardly. Reinstating the facts over and over again are clearly not effective given your inability to be rational and informed. The brainwashing of the public school system's incessant indocrination has finally numbed your mind--the blather that has been repeated to you over and over again has taken its toll. I suppose oppression and tyranny are original ideas to you as well?

You "lefties" continue to hold up Stonewall as some kind of icon? Gimme a break, "Sugar." Legal mechanism for murderers?--yeah, it's called first degree murder. Murder is murder, "Sugar." You really don't need to create a special "hate" crime category for something that's already illegal. Stonewall was much to do about nothing--as banal as literary courses focusing on "feminist studies" are, "Sugar." It's shame that you can't accept there are gay men that don't fit into the empty categories you "lefties" have pidgeonholed everyone into--I know it doesn't fit into the "convenient" world view you uphold. Funny that my typeface upsets you--but you're so preoccupied by outward appearance on the "left," though, I should expect it. Yeah, maybe I can take a Paxil or another pill to numb my "misplaced wrong-thinking anger," as you might call it. Maybe the Ritalin the NEA endorses for boys suffering from "emotional outbursts" (which would be called "normal," circa 1960) would emasculate me and make me as mentally lame as you are.

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY "SUGAR!" God bless you!
plainoldme

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 11:58 am
@YOUNEED2GETAHOBBY,
Quote:
The brainwashing of the public school system's incessant indocrination has finally numbed your mind

Glad to know that ! I never went to public school with the exception of graduate school at a state university.

Are you following me? Do you think the love of a good woman will save you from homosexuality?
YOUNEED2GETAHOBBY

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 12:16 pm
@plainoldme,
Huh? TMI, don't care.
plainoldme

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 01:39 pm
@YOUNEED2GETAHOBBY,
If you don't care, stop following me.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 06:00 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
I'm sorry, but, I have lost all patience with your posts, their lack of logic and their poor syntax.
Its just as well; the hopeless shallowness of your intellect,
the futile vacuity of your powers of analysis, render your opinions of no value.
There is no reason that anyone shoud care what u think about anything.

Tho it might be possible that u r competent to sell wine,
I will not comment qua the misfortune of the English students who r entrusted to your care.
(Do thay get a discount ?)

David
plainoldme

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 09:15 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
As I told you, I do not believe that you have ever practiced law nor do I believe that you are member of Mensa.

You wrote a note addressed to me a few weeks back about the shallowness of my intellect which simply made me laugh. You have had no life. You can not figure out words from context, something I had my kids do before they started school. You are totally ignorant of far too many things.

I've turned your posts upside down too many times to take you seriously. I've caught you misreading too many posts to give you much credit. However, I will say that you are the only right winger who is ever intentionally funny and humor is a sign of intelligence. Guess that means that all is not lost in your case and your case alone.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 09:36 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
As I told you, I do not believe that you have ever practiced law nor do I believe that you are member of Mensa.

You wrote a note addressed to me a few weeks back about the shallowness of my intellect which simply made me laugh. You have had no life. You can not figure out words from context, something I had my kids do before they started school. You are totally ignorant of far too many things.

I've turned your posts upside down too many times to take you seriously. I've caught you misreading too many posts to give you much credit. However, I will say that you are the only right winger who is ever intentionally funny and humor is a sign of intelligence. Guess that means that all is not lost in your case and your case alone.

If what u "believe" were worth anything,
then maybe u coud make better than $20 Gs a year.
plainoldme

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 05:54 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I may only earn $20,000 a year but I do not cheat, lie, hurt others or file fake expense reports to do so.

Unlike you, I have a vocabulary that allows me to deal with people in ordinary conversation. You have asked for far too many words to be defined for you.

As for shallow intellects, you have no idea what you are talking about each and every time you try to discourse on political theory. Take, as an example of your ignorance, this post of yours from the thread on whether or not women put a man's looks or personality first. I had commented on my colleague's frustration over meeting men who want occasional company for dinner and said I wouldn't mind having dinners with men who share my political views.

David's response:
Quote:
Try posting lonely hearts ads in North Korea.

(Red China is returning to Capitalism.)

Really? That shows such ignorance!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 06:35 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
I may only earn $20,000 a year but I do not cheat, lie,
hurt others or file fake expense reports to do so.
Did someone give u an expense account ?

plainoldme wrote:
Unlike you, I have a vocabulary that allows me to deal with people in ordinary conversation.

You have asked for far too many words to be defined for you.
If u were more intelligent, u 'd know that there is no such thing as "too many"; that will not stop.
Failure to ask questions is the rankest stupidity,
but worse, when advocacy thereof comes from an alleged college professor.
The only stupid question is the one u don 't ask,
whose penalty is prolonged ignorance, Professor.

plainoldme wrote:
As for shallow intellects, you have no idea what you are talking about each
and every time you try to discourse on political theory.
U appear to be too stupid too understand. I had hoped for better from u.

I had better, less rancorous discourse with other commies
and with nazis with whom I debated, as I advocated INdividualism
and libertarianism. I suspect that u just have a weak ego, and weak powers of mind.

plainoldme wrote:
Take, as an example of your ignorance,
Ignorance of WHAT ??

plainoldme wrote:
this post of yours from the thread on whether or not women put a man's looks or personality first.
I had commented on my colleague's frustration over meeting men who want occasional company
for dinner and said I wouldn't mind having dinners with men who share my political views.

David's response:
Quote:
Try posting lonely hearts ads in North Korea.

(Red China is returning to Capitalism.)
I suppose, in candor that, in theory,
u coud find some demented American Maoist who likes your political vu,
so as to obviate a trip to North Korea, and learning that language
(but maybe u coud teach English as a second language there !?)

plainoldme wrote:
Really? That shows such ignorance!
OF WHAT ??

Do deny that Red China is repudiating communism and accepting free enterprize ?
plainoldme

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2010 08:37 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

Stop showing your total ignorance.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 12:16 am
@plainoldme,
Quote:

plainoldme wrote:
Stop showing your total ignorance.
I keep asking: of WHAT ?
plainoldme

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 08:08 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Look, at this hour in the morning, after having resolved to make a statement on something else, I am little peeved at having to answer your request. One of the things that has always bothered me about doing research is telling someone else about said research. You want to know? Look it up yourself! It's just how I feel.

Anyway, I said something about not minding having a man as an occasional dinner companion . . . a sort of once a month My Dinner with Andre (are you familiar with the Louis Malle movie made 20+ years ago that starred the brilliant Wallace Shawn?). . . but, that along with a few other things, his politics had to mesh with mine.

You suggested I read the lonely hearts column in China.

Well, that is ignorant. Ignorant of American politics and government and just as ignorant of world politics.

While you alone among the conservative motor fingers (you can not be a motor mouth when you communicate by typing) can be humorous, it was impossible to figure out whether you meant this to be funny. If you did, the comment fell flat.

I am not at the most extreme extension of the American left but I could not brook having a connection with someone, no matter how tenuous, who wasn't at least somewhat left of center.

Personally, I see the left as human progress toward greater ethical behavior and intellectualism while I see the right as unethical (you may use the word immoral), unthinking and reality perverting.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 02:42 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
Just because gun toting is "the law of the land," doesn't mean that it is necessary, smart or anything other than a sign of paranoia or a substitute for a lack of manhood.

You freedom-hating bigots really need to be dragged down to Guantanamo.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 02:42 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
Orally, you might have noticed that I may never have responded to you. I do not have you on ignore. I have simply not responded.

You've responded to me before.

plainoldme wrote:
This is largely because you exhibit signs of insanity that renders your statements without content.

No, it is because I do not humor you as the others do.

You are an enemy of American freedom, and the US military should drop napalm on you.
0 Replies