Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:33 pm
@BillRM,
Gee TonyRM, where do you get your "ideas" from.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Gee TonyRM, where do you get your "ideas" from.

If he does not go by the name Tony your insistence upon using it to address him makes you a prick.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:47 pm
Gee TonyRM, your girlfriend sure worked herself up coming to the defense of her assumed slight of your honor. Seems she wants to curtail my freedom of speech. I'd ask you if that wasn't ironic or hypocritical - but you don't understand the concept of the first and can neither spell nor read the last.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Gee TonyRM, your girlfriend sure worked herself up coming to the defense of her assumed slight of your honor.

So know according to you women are less than men.....I should have seen that coming.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hey TonyRM, your girlfriend certainly has a flair for hyperbole. This has nothing at all to do with men or women or gender or sexual/gender politics; you get that, don't you, TonyRM?

What am I saying, of course you don't.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 04:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Who is this TonyRM he is always referring to?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 08:04 pm
Quote:
Quote:
The woman has told authorities that the high-profile investigation has caused tremendous stress for her and her family, and that she no longer wishes to participate.

The alleged victim spoke to investigators at the District Attorney’s Office at length last week, and after that, signed a document called an “affidavit declining prosecution,” which is now under consideration by District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III, one of the sources said.

“She was no longer interested in going forward,” another source told The News.

The woman first asked the DA’s staff about the status of the investigation before stating that she no longer wants to cooperate, this source said.

Sedita said there would be no announcement on the case until he speaks with the prosecutor assigned to it, who is currently on vacation.

The signing of that waiver doesn’t mean the potential prosecution of Kane is officially over, although it’s hard to imagine a “he said/she said” case going forward if the complainantno longer wishes to cooperate in the prosecution.

No telling how this decision might affect a potential civil case against Kane either.

Kane has been under investigation since Aug. 2, when a Buffalo area woman went to police with a claim that Kane raped her at his home in the early morning hours, after the two met at a bar earlier in the evening.

Over the next three months, the case had several significant evidence leaks, including one involving DNA evidence. Then came the infamous rape kit hoax, in which the complainant’s mother told her lawyer that she discovered an empty evidence bag at her home. Attorney Thomas Eoannou recused himself from the case after saying he no longer believed the story the mother relayed to him.

But the stress wasn’t just related to the investigation, one imagines. The complainant’s name had been openly discussed on social media for months by Kane supporters, and at least one Chicago sports blog posted a tweet from her since-deleted account.

When asked about the recent report in the Buffalo News, Kane said: “A lot of things that have been said that may have been accurate too. We’ve kind of stayed even keel the whole time ... leaving it to the facts and what actually happens instead of going off sources and different reports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/patrick-kane-s-alleged-victim--no-longer-wants-to-cooperate---buffalo-news-152115692.html

Yes, lying about a high profile man sexually assaulting you, and the police taking the time to find facts, will indeed cause stress.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 09:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Though it may cost her in career terms, Kesha is pushing ahead with her lawsuit against top-tier producer Dr. Luke, who she alleges sexually assaulted and emotionally abused her for the better part of a decade. Kesha is contractually bound to make three more albums with Dr. Luke and his Kemosabe Records label, which is owned by Sony, and unless a judge grants the injunction she’s requested, Kesha won’t be able to record any more music until she fulfills her obligation to her alleged abuser.

According to the suit Kesha filed just over a year ago, Dr. Luke (aka Lukasz Gottwald) began his abuse soon after she signed with him at age 18, when he started making frequent sexual advances. Once, Kesha says, she awoke in Dr. Luke’s bed, naked and sore, after taking “sober pills” he’d given her. She now believes the pills were GHB, which is often used to incapacitate victims of rape. Kesha has also implicated Sony in the suit, claiming that the label did nothing to stop the misdoings of its star producer, putting its female artists at risk.

Last month, ThinkProgress notes, Kesha and her lawyer filed for a speedy injunction, citing concerns for her stagnant career:

Other labels, she says, won’t take her on; she presented affidavits from people in the entertainment industry attesting to the fact that major labels won’t touch her because they’re concerned they’ll be sued for tortious interference. She also made the case that she can’t wait for her legal battles to be over and then start recording again without the downtime negatively impacting her earning potential; pop singers’ careers only last so long.
In her injunction request, Kesha presented an affidavit that claimed Dr. Luke "took credit for songs he didn't write, for a television show he didn't actually produce," and elaborated on the harm he allegedly caused. "I know I cannot work with Dr. Luke," Kesha wrote. "I physically cannot. I don't feel safe in any way."

But in court papers Kesha filed on Friday, she tells the New York judge that both Sony and Dr. Luke have committed to enforcing the exclusivity clauses that will prevent Kesha from making music with anyone but them until she finishes out her contract. Sony has gone so far as to refuse to work with Kesha unless she specifically records her albums with Dr. Luke’s Kemosabe Records.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/11/03/kesha_s_lawsuit_against_dr_luke_reveals_the_high_stakes_for_abuse_survivors.html

Quote:
Kesha admitted Dr. Luke did NOT drug her, did NOT sexually assault her and did NOT have sexual relations with her ... and she swore all of it under oath, which contradicts her lawsuit.

Kesha has accused Dr. Luke of a variety of misdeeds in her lawsuit, including rape and physical and emotional assault. Dr. Luke filed his own suit saying her claims are BS and it's all about Kesha wanting to get out of their management contract.

Now TMZ has obtained a deposition from 2011 in which Kesha and Luke were both being sued by her former manager. Kesha says flat out ... she and Luke never had sexual relations:

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/21/kesha-dr-luke-sexual-assault-rape-deposition-lawsuit/#ixzz3qUJhgYjx

OMG Kesha has it soooo bad, her claims of sexual abuse on their own have not been enough to get her out of her contract. Shocking as this is in 2015, after the triumph of victim culture.

Boo-Hoo.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 09:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
Kesha is a piece of work, she made sexual assault claims that look to be extremely dubious, then she has the gall to claim that she is being victimized by being forced to give the justice system time to process the case. Ya she cant work in the meantime, but Dr Luke and the companies that work with him do have rights at least for the time being. She somehow thought that all she had to do was submit the charge and she would get what she wanted.

Quote:
Until this Court rules on the declaratory judgment claim, Kesha is at an impasse. She cannot work with music producers, publishers, or record labels to release new music. With no new music to perform, Kesha cannot tour. Off the radio and stage and out of the spotlight, Kesha cannot sell merchandise, receive sponsorships, or get media attention. Her brand value has fallen, and unless the Court issues this injunction, Kesha will suffer irreparable harm, plummeting her career past the point of no return.

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/kesha-sexual-assault-lawsuit-hurt-career
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 07:27 pm
@BillRM,
Why that's you, TonyRM.

Don't tell me you want to abridge my right to free speech, too!

I am shocked. Shocked. Shocked that you hate everybody else's free speech as much as you claim to love your own.

You really DO hate Bill of Rights.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 07:35 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Why that's you, TonyRM.

Sorry dear one I had never gone by Tony on this website or anywhere else for that matter.

The only name I had ever used on this website is BillRM and pointing out that fact is not abridging anyone rights.

You are indeed a strange person in many ways.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 07:42 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
The only name I had ever used on this website is BillRM and pointing out that fact is not abridging anyone rights.

this is another place where I need to point out others low opinion of A2K. BOB thinks this petty nonsense is going to work for him? For real, this is not a part of some inside long running A2K joke that I have missed? This is in total the petty BS it appears to be? (which is why I was asking , because I thought BOB was better than this)

This ************ must be desperate.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 08:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
This ************ must be desperate.

I have no clue who Bob may be having sex with including his mother but he is one strange person indeed.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 08:11 pm
@BillRM,
Do you agree with me that we are watching the feminsts make huge strategic mistakes, which is very rare for them? They look now like just another failing American institution. The fact that so few young women want to be called feminists should have been our clue (the cuck young men (OMG, there are way too many) love it though, they think claiming to be a feminist will get them laid. IDIOTS!).
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 08:34 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

Coming from you, its comfort enough.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 08:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You are running without top cover there BOB, you best be careful. Firefly seems to have departed and clearly you are no Firefly.....
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 08:40 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I have no clue who Bob may be having sex with including his mother

That remains to be seen. Odd **** coming from someone arrested for suspicious behavior around small children - by your own admission. You're almost as bad as Hawkshite, TonyRM.

Why do you hate free speech so much? Why are you of all people interjecting sex, perverted sex into it? ANOTHER one of your fantasies no doubt. So tell us aaaalllllll about your mommy, sparky.

Funny how you let people more in on yourself when spout your crap about others.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 08:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Odd **** coming from someone arrested for suspicious behavior around small children - by your own admission.

Sorry dear but I never been arrested for anything nor question by police for that matter and I surely never admitted to such happening.

Are you on drugs?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 09:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye you frighten me with that comment about our old friend Firefly as I was concern she might had pass to that great able2know in the sky

I did a fast check and found she had posted within a few hours on other sections of this website.

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 10:40 pm
@BillRM,
My my someone did not care for my reporting that Firefly is still alive and voted down the posting.

One wonder who hate the poor lady to that degree.

But then my posting the fact that I never been arrested or question by the police for any reason seem to be upsetting to someone to the same degree as Firefly still being alive.

Strange people on this thread.