Afghanastan - Obama's war of choosing

JTT

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 10:12 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Is that like the "hundreds of thousands of murdered..."?

Yup, Map, the USA is responsible for upwards of 5 million people from the various illegal invasions it has instigated. If you read the article, you would see that the line of bull that you've been fed over the years is nothing but a ruse to cover the brutal nature of US foreign interventions in innumerable countries.

Not for the people of these countries, not for democracy, but solely to position US companies to suck the wealth from these poor innocent people.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 10:15 pm
@stevecook172001,
Quote:
I'm ashamed of of what has been done in my name by my f*cking government.

I have never ... ever ... not once ... not one ******* time, heard words to this effect expressed by any American when the largest measure of brutality against innocent third world countries lies squarely on their shoulders.

Hell, not even much milder expressions of sorrow and outrage.
woiyo

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 09:48 am
@JTT,
Could not agree more.

Time to impeach Obama and remove all troops from the ME. They pose absolutely no clear and present danger to the US and we have no right policing their Nations.
xris

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 10:23 am
I find this inability to face the truth rather strange. No one is prepared to comment on the consequences of our withdrawal . Just rhetoric and the same blinkered view of the situation.
woiyo

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 11:12 am
@xris,
the consequences of our withdrawal will most likely be a return to them doing to each other what they have done for thousands of years, killing each other.

What clear and present danger do the Afgans pose to the US?

The prior administration removed the Taliban from Govt and they now have elected officials. Why are we there now?

Please explain.
xris

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 11:29 am
@woiyo,
why are who where what? So you agree the Taliban will return and continue with their horrors? and you dont care?
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 12:27 pm
@woiyo,
Good to see you've come around, O great Independent Thinker. If you want to impeach Obama, you should be all for throwing the Bush bunch in irons for the remainder of their existence.

There was never any danger and all those innocents now lie dead, destruction heaped upon two poor countries.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 12:28 pm
@xris,
What of the "promises", Xris?
mysteryman

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 12:44 pm
@woiyo,
Impeach Obama?
For what reason?

And how would withdrawing ALL of our troops from the ME solve anything?
woiyo

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 12:47 pm
@xris,
Why would you attempt to answer a question with a question that is unrelated to the question I posed? Is it because you can not answer it? Probably.
woiyo

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 12:51 pm
@JTT,
Thanks JTT.

Not sure who you are referring to when you say Bush should be put in iron for the remainder of "THEIR" existence. To whom are you referring to?

Since this thread is about Afghanistan, let's focus on Afghanistan only. The initial invasion by Bush 43 was to hold the Taliban responsible for the e9-11 attacks. The mission was accomplished and we left as we should have after the new regime was installed by the Afgan citizens.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:21 pm
@woiyo,
Quote:
Not sure who you are referring to when you say Bush should be put in iron for the remainder of "THEIR" existence. To whom are you referring [to]?

I said, "the Bush bunch in irons for the remainder of their existence".

The Taliban wasn't responsible for the 9-11 retribution. Bush and the rest of those vermin that were part of his band of criminals lied, but what else is new. Two countries were illegally invaded, their governments deposed and many innocents were killed, not to mention the enormous damage done to the country and innocents lives.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:23 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
And how would withdrawing ALL of our troops from the ME solve anything?

It would remove all the war criminals from the scene of the crimes. That's a major start, MM.
xris

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:30 pm
@JTT,
Answer the damned question, please..
xris

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 03:32 pm
@woiyo,
dont be silly, I asked you question and you did not reply but gave a rhetoric speech thinking it would diffuse my question.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 04:02 pm
@xris,
I find this inability to face the truth rather strange.

Odd that, coming from you, Xris. But, actually, you'll find a lot of that here.

xris

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 05:25 am
@JTT,
The truth is what I am asking you to consider not a certain ability to condemn past errors.
woiyo

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 06:37 am
@xris,
Funny how people like you refuse to answer the initial question, respond by asking an unrelated question, then ignore the initial question and turn it around in an attempt to make the initial questioner "the bad guy".

Is that what they taught you in debate class, or were you out that day?

Maybe you just can not answer. If so, say so.
woiyo

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 06:40 am
@JTT,
The Taliban was not directly responsible for 9-11 attacks. Agree. Yet, they seemed to have "close relations" with Al Qaida which needed to be addressed. It was and we left.
0 Replies

xris

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 08:09 am
@woiyo,
To debate you must be sure of your facts and if you could then refer back to my initial question and my further question on post 4272 844,when you joined the debate,you did not answering my question but made a certain rhetoric reply. Now when you are prepared to answer my question, I will most definitely answer yours..OK.