When Was The Last Time You Questioned Your Own Sanity?

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 07:52 am
Hi All! (except excludees)

When was the last time you questioned your own sanity?

How often do you do this?

What is your conclusion?

Why?

Thank you everyone, have a terrific day! except (Dlowan, Electronic Mail, Reyn, Rockhead and Pepijn sweep (chosen excludees)).

Mark...

View best answer, chosen by mark noble
mark noble

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 08:07 am
@mark noble,
Hi Mark!

Do you expect anyone to answer this honestly?

Kind regards!
Mark...
mark noble

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 08:07 am
@mark noble,
Hi Mark!

What do you think?

Kind regards!
Mark...
mark noble

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 08:08 am
@mark noble,
Hi Mark!

Not really!

Kind regards!
Mark...
mark noble

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 08:09 am
@mark noble,
Hi Mark!

Me neither!

Kind regards!
Mark...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 08:13 am
sanity, what is it good for? absolutely nothing.
I would be having a nice day but I looked this morning that that's not on my agenda.
0 Replies

Joe Nation
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 08:31 am
About every ten minutes or so.

By the way, Mark, it's seen as very bad form to spam yourself here, most see it as unnecessarily juvenile behavior.

Joe(so unlike you)Nation
drillersmum

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 08:53 am
scratching my head and doubting my sanity right now because I entered the UNANSWERED posts section and they have already been answered SEVERAL replys in fact... so what gives?
Am I going crazy? I thought only UNANSWERED posts should be in the UNANSWERED section. And I doubt my sanity everytime I have to try and work out if I should click onto the Reply to All or just the singular Reply. I wish I didn't have to choose.
mark noble

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 10:26 am
@Joe Nation,
Hi Joe!

When I've no-one to talk to I revert to my shadow for companionship!

The view count disappeared - I thought you had all been raptured.
Kindest of regards!
Mark...
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 10:28 am
@drillersmum,
Hi DM!

We've changed things, haven't you heard?

Kind regards!
Mark...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 11:58 am
@drillersmum,
Since Mark asked the question, he will have to designate one of the replies, including his multitudinous ones, as the answer. Then the thread will go to New Topics and, maybe, Popular.

Luckily, you can't upthumb your own questions.
Joe(who would do that?)Nation
aidan

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 01:28 pm
@Joe Nation,
I questioned my sanity today when I wore this blouse that I hadn't worn in a long while, because although I've always liked the style of it, a lot in fact- it's a sleeveless wrap around black v-neck and goes really well with a lot of skirts I have and is perfect for work- I remembered having to safety pin the two parts that made up the v-neck together because it opened too low down and revealed too much.

But I had not remembered this until I pulled it out and put it on and I was just thinking, 'Oh yeah - this is the blouse that gapes open and I don't have time to hunt down a safety pin and the lo and behold, there, perfectly placed, was a button and a button hole on the other side so that I could close the revealing gape.
I was like, WHAT?! Who put that there and when did they do that because I KNOW I've had to safety pin this blouse closed because there was no perfectly placed button and button hole.

Weird - I can't figure it out - unless I bought another one just like the old one and forgot that I'd replaced the old gaping one.

Anyway - it worked - and it was perfectly ironed too - even though I know I haven't worn it since I unpacked it two years ago - so I certainly haven't ironed it.
Who is putting well-made perfectly ironed blouses I've never seen before in my closet?
I don't know....maybe I'm going insane.
0 Replies