0
   

problem with this country

 
 
Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 02:37 pm
we make sex with children illegal because we don't want people to have sex because that leads to babies and the government doesn't want to pay for their needs like health care and education

at the same time the government likes illegal aliens from mexico because it doesn't have to pay for them, since they're not citizens

mexicans start to pop out kids from age 13 or so and by the time they're 18 most will have several.

meanwhile americans are are taking antidepressants and committing suicides because being citizens we're not allowed sex

problem is as mexicans prepare to outnumber us they are gaining political power and eventually will get amnesty and become citizens. then we will be paying for their kids.

so what the **** is the point ? why not just send mexicans back to mexico and **** children and make babies of our own ?

the part that irks me the most is where we act like we're doing this to protect the kids, not to save money. we don't require 18 years for a driver's license to protect that person - we do it to protect ourselves FROM HIM. well that i can understand. but why do we have to send ourselves to prison for 20 years to protect ourselves from slightly higher taxes ?

apparently for the same reason that we send ourselves to prison to protect ourselves from the dangers of smoking marijuana ...

it's just what happens when u have a government. it uses knee jerk logic to address everything that it perceives as a problem.

the truth is we as a society are not intelligent enough to know what to do about problems - SO LET'S NOT ACT LIKE WE ARE !

every time the government starts solving a problem it makes it worse. why not just LET IT GO.

the government is like a loaded gun. if you have one in your pocket you WILL end up shooting somebody with it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,561 • Replies: 41
No top replies

 
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 08:14 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
The ability to solve problems will never exceed the comprehension of the average voter. The average voter just isn't informed enough to make important decisions.
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 06:58 am
@NEUROSPORT,
Populate or perish...

Sex with children is illegal because it is wrong in many forms, simply, it's not some cover up or conspiracy.

Not too sure on the Mexican statement though, I always thought the government spends a lot of tax payers dollars preventing this?

Who knows the exact reason most people take anti-depressants, they are simply taking them to escape reality. For everyone that takes them they are simply trying to cover up something they can't handle, and it can't be healthy, every medication has it's side effects, especially long term effects. People just can't get a high from life anymore, the real world is just too hard for them to handle, or at least that's what they think. They aspire to be someone there not, to impress people they don't like. Usually they get there motives from TV, watching there soaps, where people live an imaginative lifestyle of fast cars and mansions, this is not the real world, and people fail to see this.

Would I be correct in saying this is most prevelant in the United States (I'm not from the US, so this is just an assumption on my part)?

Personally I think the US is beyond help anymore, the country is gone, what it used to stand for is gone, it's mite as a nation is gone, its culture has deteriated beyond the point of return, or at least this is what it looks like from an outsider.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 07:57 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70282 wrote:
The ability to solve problems will never exceed the comprehension of the average voter. The average voter just isn't informed enough to make important decisions.


You hit the nail on the head. All the problems in society are merely symptoms of our stupidity. That's why the influx of mexicans with average IQ of 85 isn't going to help.

Not far from where i live there is an entire neighborhood where only illegals from mexico live. How the **** can you have a several square miles in the middle of new york populated by people who have no right to be here ? Not one of them can speak English either.

If a cop saw a negroe all covered in blood he would immediately arrest him without asking any questions. But if a cop sees a mexican who can't speak english nothing is done and no qustions are asked - even though it is obvious that he is here illegally.

The extent of harassment that illegal mexicans had to undergo is when after 9-11 the government said that we would have random bag searches on the subway - they searched the bags of mexicans ( didn't search white people ). THAT'S IT.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 08:25 am
@iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf,
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf;70284 wrote:
Populate or perish...

Sex with children is illegal because it is wrong in many forms, simply, it's not some cover up or conspiracy.


really ? what's wrong with it ?

iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf;70284 wrote:
Not too sure on the Mexican statement though, I always thought the government spends a lot of tax payers dollars preventing this?


no they only pretend to be doing something. they love it. they're building a highway system that goes from mexico straight to canada.

the last TV pundit who opposed immigration ( Lou Dobbs ) from mexico was first shot at, then fired ( after working on CNN for over 20 years ) and now also supports illegal immigration ( even though virtually every citizen of USA opposes it ).

iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf;70284 wrote:
Who knows the exact reason most people take anti-depressants, they are simply taking them to escape reality. For everyone that takes them they are simply trying to cover up something they can't handle, and it can't be healthy, every medication has it's side effects, especially long term effects. People just can't get a high from life anymore, the real world is just too hard for them to handle, or at least that's what they think. They aspire to be someone there not, to impress people they don't like. Usually they get there motives from TV, watching there soaps, where people live an imaginative lifestyle of fast cars and mansions, this is not the real world, and people fail to see this.


nothing wrong with fast cars, i have one myself. the problem in this country is that everything people like to do is illegal. it's illegal to:

1 - drink in public ( my friend almost got arrested for this )
2 - doing drugs in the privacy of your own home including non-addictive, non-harmful ones like growth hormone and marijuana
3 - have sex in public ( my friend and his ex gf got arrested for having sex in his car at night, they were ordered out of the car while naked )
4 - be on the beach at night ( my friends had to go to court for this )
5 - have sex with persons of age that is legal in most parts of the world ( i have heard some horror stories from friends about that, like being extorted money by the parents of the under-age girl and then going to prison anyway )

of course the list has to be endless, i just don't know everything. for example recently i read a story about woman getting kicked out of her own house because she wasn't using electricity. turns out it's illegal to live in a house without electricity.

i remember on another forum ( from which i am banned, for "hate speech" consisting of mentioning statistics about crime rates and average intelligence among certain races ) a girl was shocked by my post and asked "so you're trying to say that people are depressed because they're not allowed to do what they want?"

WHY, IS IT REALLY THAT ******* HARD TO UNDERSTAND ?
David cv
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 09:51 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70288 wrote:
really ? what's wrong with it ?



no they only pretend to be doing something. they love it. they're building a highway system that goes from mexico straight to canada.

the last TV pundit who opposed immigration ( Lou Dobbs ) from mexico was first shot at, then fired ( after working on CNN for over 20 years ) and now also supports illegal immigration ( even though virtually every citizen of USA opposes it ).



nothing wrong with fast cars, i have one myself. the problem in this country is that everything people like to do is illegal. it's illegal to:

1 - drink in public ( my friend almost got arrested for this )
2 - doing drugs in the privacy of your own home including non-addictive, non-harmful ones like growth hormone and marijuana
3 - have sex in public ( my friend and his ex gf got arrested for having sex in his car at night, they were ordered out of the car while naked )
4 - be on the beach at night ( my friends had to go to court for this )
5 - have sex with persons of age that is legal in most parts of the world ( i have heard some horror stories from friends about that, like being extorted money by the parents of the under-age girl and then going to prison anyway )

of course the list has to be endless, i just don't know everything. for example recently i read a story about woman getting kicked out of her own house because she wasn't using electricity. turns out it's illegal to live in a house without electricity.

i remember on another forum ( from which i am banned, for "hate speech" consisting of mentioning statistics about crime rates and average intelligence among certain races ) a girl was shocked by my post and asked "so you're trying to say that people are depressed because they're not allowed to do what they want?"

WHY, IS IT REALLY THAT ******* HARD TO UNDERSTAND ?


Why are you worried about a corps? America exist in name only at this point, hell we hardly have a military anymore having sent it off to who knows where. If some country with a decent sized and competent military were to invade right now, we would be able to do anything. Thankfully all the potential players are allies. America is bankrupt, our people are in poverty, our gov't in nonfunctional and warlords are actually taking over our cities. At some point reality will set in like it did in Rome and that will be the end of our house of cards.
0 Replies
 
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 11:36 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70288 wrote:
really ? what's wrong with it ?


Are you seriously asking whats wrong with pedophilia?
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 01:37 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70298 wrote:
Are you seriously asking whats wrong with pedophilia?


don't ban me bro !

yes. i am seriously asking.

Pederasty in ancient Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

those were the days ! ******* boys and girls in their early teens is what it's all about man !

now only the Catholic Priests get to enjoy it, and anybody with enough money to engage in sex tourism.

but then if you're doing it in a place like thailand or phillipines or whatever then you're doing it with an AIDS infested prostitute. even though i support prostitution as a free market / free speech sort of deal in a normal society only old, fat or ugly people should ever need to use prostitutes.

if you're a normal guy you should be able to simply pick yourself a nice 13 year old girlfriend and enjoy a normal relationship.

since we're denied that which we, above everything else ( except food ) need we must be constantly depressed.

everybody with a brain knows what i am telling you here. the only reason people with brains live in USA is because its the easiest place to make money, or rather it WAS.

you know it's not like men stopped having sex with kids - its just that it was driven underground. and when **** gets driven undergound it hurts EVERYBODY just like the war on drugs.

in the old days 13 year old girls would have sex with men that actually liked them and treated them well. now they have sex with strangers because nobody is stupid enough to do it with a girl that might later identify him.

in fact in modern society there is no longer ANY normal relationships between men and women. from all the degenerate relationships that a girl has by the time she is 18 she comes out such an emotional train wreck that form that now when she can legally have a normal relationship she is no longer capable of it emotionally. that's why our society is broken.

meanwhile we laugh at Arabs for whom relationships ( marriage ) actually mean something. we think that we have some kind of moral higher ground because we are emotional train wrecks.

every single politician is involved in some kind of a sex scandal with either a younger woman or another man. meanwhile in a normal country somebody like tiger woods would simply be able to take a 2nd, 3rd etc wives ages 13 or so etc. He would never have to cheat. He would never had to quit golf - but NO. we can't have that - can we ?

but then what do you expect. we can't even rationally discuss scientific issues like global warming - what chance is there for a rational discussion of sexuality ? NONE.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 08:50 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70299 wrote:
don't ban me bro !

yes. i am seriously asking.

Pederasty in ancient Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

those were the days ! ******* boys and girls in their early teens is what it's all about man !

now only the Catholic Priests get to enjoy it, and anybody with enough money to engage in sex tourism.

but then if you're doing it in a place like thailand or phillipines or whatever then you're doing it with an AIDS infested prostitute. even though i support prostitution as a free market / free speech sort of deal in a normal society only old, fat or ugly people should ever need to use prostitutes.

if you're a normal guy you should be able to simply pick yourself a nice 13 year old girlfriend and enjoy a normal relationship.

since we're denied that which we, above everything else ( except food ) need we must be constantly depressed.

everybody with a brain knows what i am telling you here. the only reason people with brains live in USA is because its the easiest place to make money, or rather it WAS.

you know it's not like men stopped having sex with kids - its just that it was driven underground. and when **** gets driven undergound it hurts EVERYBODY just like the war on drugs.

in the old days 13 year old girls would have sex with men that actually liked them and treated them well. now they have sex with strangers because nobody is stupid enough to do it with a girl that might later identify him.

in fact in modern society there is no longer ANY normal relationships between men and women. from all the degenerate relationships that a girl has by the time she is 18 she comes out such an emotional train wreck that form that now when she can legally have a normal relationship she is no longer capable of it emotionally. that's why our society is broken.

meanwhile we laugh at Arabs for whom relationships ( marriage ) actually mean something. we think that we have some kind of moral higher ground because we are emotional train wrecks.

every single politician is involved in some kind of a sex scandal with either a younger woman or another man. meanwhile in a normal country somebody like tiger woods would simply be able to take a 2nd, 3rd etc wives ages 13 or so etc. He would never have to cheat. He would never had to quit golf - but NO. we can't have that - can we ?

but then what do you expect. we can't even rationally discuss scientific issues like global warming - what chance is there for a rational discussion of sexuality ? NONE.


Well, first of all young children are neither physically or mentally matured enough to understand the act of sex or it's consequences.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 05:37 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70312 wrote:
Well, first of all young children are neither physically or mentally matured enough to understand the act of sex or it's consequences.


and you are not mentally mature enough to understand what it means to be alive as a human being.

therefore you should be killed.

makes sense ?

yours is an absurd statement. you don't even understand what you're trying to say yourself. you're only saying it because you have heard others say it.

that's like saying "they hate us for our freedom" or "support our troops"

somebody invents the catch phrase and everybody else mindlessly repeats it, when it fact it has no meaning.

just what do YOU understand about sex ? because i am not sure we can allow you to have it.

and why not outlaw homosexuality ? those guys DEFINITELY don't understand sex right ? i mean they're doing it all wrong, right ? :ban:

as far as consequences - they don't need to understand that. the adult in the intercourse should be responsible for the consequences. that makes perfect sense. what doesn't make sense is criminalizing the act of sex itself.

when 2 people are in a car they aren't BOTH required to have a driver license.

at the same time current laws allow for a sex situation where BOTH people in the car don't have a driver's license yet outlaw a situation where only one of them has it. now you try and explain THAT to me from the standpoint of responsibility :ban:
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:22 am
@NEUROSPORT,
I think it's safe to say your beyond reasoning with NEUROSPORT, I don't think you are in the right frame of mind and I also think you have lost a tocuh of reality with those posts.

Signing up this forum I didn't realise there were so many "not all there" people with all these conspiracy theories being thrown around, and so far the only sane people here is fatal_freedoms and maybe a couple more.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:25 am
@iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf,
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf;70315 wrote:
I think it's safe to say your beyond reasoning with NEUROSPORT, I don't think you are in the right frame of mind and I also think you have lost a tocuh of reality with those posts.

Signing up this forum I didn't realise there were so many "not all there" people with all these conspiracy theories being thrown around, and so far the only sane people here is fatal_freedoms and maybe a couple more.


Yes, this is a special forum. If you wanted to be reassured in your own prejudices you shouldn't have come here - should have simply turned on your TV and grabbed some popcorn.

I actually joined because i accidentally ( while googling ) came across a post by Seer Travis Truman on this forum. Now Seer is banned everywhere else just like i am ( i met him on another forum, from which i am banned now ) so i knew if he wasn't banned on this forum it was the place to be.

Seer actually thinks that murdering people in your own society, or family, for fun is perfectly acceptable. I don't happen to agree with that but i know Seer seriously believes this. A person should be able to say what he honestly believes whether you agree with him or not - that is the meaning of freedom of speech.

When you are allowed to speak EXCEPT when you want to engage in holocaust denial or promoting pedophilia - that is NOT freedom of speech.

Did you know that in some countries you actually go to PRISON for denying holocaust ? Trust me - you don't want to be in a place where you can be imprisoned for holding a wrong opinion. You don't want to live in a society that punishes THOUGHTS.

And once certain opinions are designated as OFF LIMITS in a discussion - how can you now know what is true and what isn't ? The only way you can determine the truth of something is by debating it.

We now live in a diseased society where people are absolutely certain of things that they have never spent one second thinking about ! ! ! Who's really insane here ?
David cv
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:36 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70316 wrote:
Yes, this is a special forum. If you wanted to be reassured in your own prejudices you shouldn't have come here - should have simply turned on your TV and grabbed some popcorn.


Why? You're so off base, we don't need other entreatment. :thx:
0 Replies
 
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:41 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70316 wrote:
Yes, this is a special forum. If you wanted to be reassured in your own prejudices you shouldn't have come here - should have simply turned on your TV and grabbed some popcorn.


That's actually quite funny! Maybe you are sane after all.

My main point is you are morally wrong in so many ways. How can you even assume it is quite ok to have sex with a minor, children/teenagers are not morally sound, they still do not have decent life experiences to determine what is right and wrong, and many of the kids regret decisions they made early in life because they just didn't listen to a morally sound person.

It has absolutely nothing to do with freedoms, society restricts certain freedoms for that very reason, to protect people, imagine how even more messed up your country would be if we allowed certain freedoms. It rests more on morality on what is right and wrong in your own conscience.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:49 am
@iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf,
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf;70318 wrote:
imagine how even more messed up your country would be if we allowed certain freedoms.


like which ones ?

also can you find historical examples for me of societies which suffered from too much freedom ?

the most free society on record was probably ancient Greece. do we have any evidence of that backfiring on them ?
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:54 am
@NEUROSPORT,
I'm sure all those soldiers that fought and died in the many wars to uphold that very freedom of speech liberty sacrificed so much so that we can sit around debating whether it is right or wrong to have sex with a minor.
David cv
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 07:06 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70319 wrote:
like which ones ?

also can you find historical examples for me of societies which suffered from too much freedom ?

the most free society on record was probably ancient Greece. do we have any evidence of that backfiring on them ?


Greek civilization was totally wiped out, so ya.
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 07:37 am
@David cv,
David;70321 wrote:
Greek civilization was totally wiped out, so ya.


so was Nazi Germany. your point ?
NEUROSPORT
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 08:19 am
@iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf,
iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf;70320 wrote:
I'm sure all those soldiers that fought and died in the many wars to uphold that very freedom of speech liberty sacrificed so much so that we can sit around debating whether it is right or wrong to have sex with a minor.


no i don't think that. with all due respect to our founding fathers, as brilliant, insightful and prophetic as they were - i don't think they could have imagined that their ancestors could become so insane that they would actually outlaw sex.

if some of the fathers like Jefferson could be transported by time machine into present day America they would find what we have done to their nation unendurable.

of course the issue with minors probably wouldn't be their first concern. their first concern would be FEDERAL RESERVE:

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.


followed by corporations:

Abraham Lincoln wrote:
I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes
me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war,
corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places
will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong
its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth
is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.
I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety
of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.
God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless


( not saying that Lincoln was one of the fathers of course :p )

you would find much sympathy from them on the issue with minors either, as there was no such thing as a minor in those days. and there still isn't. it's just a bullshit concept which has no basis in reality.

for the government to deny sex to two willing individuals is one of the most extreme forms of tyranny. this is the kind of treatment that i don't condone even when it is applied to dogs or cats. we neuter cats because we don't want to be inconvenienced by their sexual needs and then we act as if this is the responsible thing to do.

if you really buy into this bullshit then maybe i should cut off your balls.
0 Replies
 
David cv
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 10:21 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70322 wrote:
so was Nazi Germany. your point ?


German civilization is doing quite well actually. So are the Nazis. Greece on the other hand was totally wiped out, nothing of it's language, military, history, ect. survived and the whole place needed to be repopulated.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » problem with this country
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/27/2021 at 06:27:19