problem with this country

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 04:23 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70361 wrote:
aw please. nobody gives a **** about children. that's why we feed them junk food in school and napalm and cluster bomb them any chance we get.

children are just toys for adults. adults make children when they get bored of playing with cars. but naturally as you wouldn't let somebody else drive your car adults also don't let other people **** their kids.

only problem with this is that kids aren't objects. and they don't BELONG to anybody. so actually their parents don't have any rights to them and can't tell anybody JACK ****.

and if you want to make me laugh real hard tell me how it is immoral to **** kids.

the most immoral act is that of giving birth. and every child should have the right to ( upon reaching intellectual maturity ) kill his parents.

did you read the thing yet:

http://www.conflictingviews.com/politics/american-politics/alternate-cognitive-realities-4463.html

?

come on. pretend you don't have attention span of a goldfish Smile

And this is exactly why no one would allow their kids to go anywhere near people like you.
0 Replies

iLiKetoPlAyWitHMyseLf

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 06:02 am
@NEUROSPORT,
I think NEUROSPORT's taking the micky out of us, this can'tbe a serious discussion.
0 Replies