problem with this country

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 10:43 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70314 wrote:
and you are not mentally mature enough to understand what it means to be alive as a human being.

I am. Who are you to say I am not?

Quote:
therefore you should be killed.

makes sense ?

yours is an absurd statement. you don't even understand what you're trying to say yourself. you're only saying it because you have heard others say it.

that's like saying "they hate us for our freedom" or "support our troops"

somebody invents the catch phrase and everybody else mindlessly repeats it, when it fact it has no meaning.

just what do YOU understand about sex ? because i am not sure we can allow you to have it.

and why not outlaw homosexuality ? those guys DEFINITELY don't understand sex right ? i mean they're doing it all wrong, right ? :ban:

as far as consequences - they don't need to understand that. the adult in the intercourse should be responsible for the consequences.

If the adult was concerned about the consequences, he/she would not be having sex with a child in the first place.

At 13 the body is not physically prepared for sex. The sex organs are not all the way developed, and in most cases puberty has not even occurred. Young children are not even fully aware of what sex is at that point, and 99% of the time it's the adult that is trying to convince the child to have sex.

that makes perfect sense. what doesn't make sense is criminalizing the act of sex itself.

Quote:
when 2 people are in a car they aren't BOTH required to have a driver license.

But only one person is driving.

Quote:
at the same time current laws allow for a sex situation where BOTH people in the car don't have a driver's license yet outlaw a situation where only one of them has it. now you try and explain THAT to me from the standpoint of responsibility :ban:

Because children are not legally responsible for their actions, adults are. A child does not know any better, adults do.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 10:48 am
@David cv,
David;70326 wrote:
German civilization is doing quite well actually. So are the Nazis. Greece on the other hand was totally wiped out, nothing of it's language, military, history, ect. survived and the whole place needed to be repopulated.

well we still have the word PEDERAST so all was not lost !
0 Replies

NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 10:59 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70327 wrote:
Who are you to say I am not?

who are you to say that somebody isn't mature enough to have sex?

If the adult was concerned about the consequences, he/she would not be having sex with a child in the first place.

great ! you solved the problem. simple make adults accountable for the consequences and if the consequences are as bad as you say they will stop having sex all by themselves.

At 13 the body is not physically prepared for sex. The sex organs are not all the way developed

according to you. and according to a negroe with a 12 inch cock your organ is not fully developed. therefore you shouldn't have sex.

But only one person is driving.

one responsible person in a couple engaged in sex is enough to prevent undesirable consequences. zero is not enough.

we punish potentially responsible behavior but not one that is completely irresponsible. to be consistent we would have to rule that either every passenger in the car must have a driver's license - or the driver must not have one. then we would be up to your standards of logic !
synthy

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 11:01 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70319 wrote:

the most free society on record was probably ancient Greece. do we have any evidence of that backfiring on them ?

Yeah ,based on "free" slaves and sodomites,those young boys were probably not forced but it was part of their duty towards their owners.Consequences of noncompliance -I leave that to your imagination.
Your line of thought on sexual relations with hopefully not less than 12 year old
minors is based on typical predatory arguments.
As a former councillor for sexually abused kids,I've heard it all before,when talking with the perpetrators,who spread their "love":beat:
Mr Shaman

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 11:10 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70286 wrote:
You hit the nail on the head. All the problems in society are merely symptoms of our stupidity. That's why the influx of mexicans with average IQ of 85 isn't going to help.

[CENTER]You've got the stats to "prove" the average IQ of 85, huh?? (...And, Pat Buchanan doesn't count.)

:rolleyes:[/CENTER]
NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 11:28 am
@synthy,
synthy;70330 wrote:
hopefully not less than 12 year old
minors

the child must be old enough to want it and to enjoy it. that would be somewhere around 13 years of age but i wouldn't use an arbitrary number. each person is different.
0 Replies

NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 11:29 am
@Mr Shaman,
Mr. Shaman;70331 wrote:
[CENTER]You've got the stats to "prove" the average IQ of 85, huh?? (...And, Pat Buchanan doesn't count.)

:rolleyes:[/CENTER]

average IQ of mexicans - Google Search

guys i'm gonna take a little break. i need to finish an article i am writing for my site.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 11:50 am
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70329 wrote:
who are you to say that somebody isn't mature enough to have sex?

Science.

Quote:
great ! you solved the problem. simple make adults accountable for the consequences and if the consequences are as bad as you say they will stop having sex all by themselves.

Has that ever worked for anything?

Quote:

according to you. and according to a negroe with a 12 inch cock your organ is not fully developed. therefore you shouldn't have sex.

Not according to me, according to scientists.

"Puberty marks the point in human development where both males and females gain the capability to procreate. Puberty occurs during adolescence, which begins as early as age 10 and is usually completed by age 17. For girls, a rising level of oestrogen (female hormone) sets the process in motion. Pelvis and breast development are followed by a spurt in height and then the growth of underarm and pubic hair. Finally, menarche, the beginning of the first menstrual cycle, occurs. Ovulation does not automatically coincide with menarche. It may take as many as forty cycles for ovulation to become a regular part of the menstrual cycle. Though they are uniform in order, the age of onset, pace, and duration of these changes vary widely from one individual to another."

Quote:

one responsible person in a couple engaged in sex is enough to prevent undesirable consequences. zero is not enough.

The child does not understand the act in which they are being persuaded to engage in, which may have lasting consequences. If the adult in this situation were really concerned they wouldn't be having sex with kids, in the first place.

Quote:
we punish potentially responsible behavior but not one that is completely irresponsible. to be consistent we would have to rule that either every passenger in the car must have a driver's license - or the driver must not have one. then we would be up to your standards of logic !

You don't need to be mature to ride in a car, you do however need to be mature to drive one, and driving requires only one person, sex requires two people. If somehow they invented a car that needs two drivers both drivers would need a license.

Your attempt to conflate riding in a car with driving one is transparent at best.
CapitalismFan01

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 12:31 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70273 wrote:
we make sex with children illegal because we don't want people to have sex because that leads to babies and the government doesn't want to pay for their needs like health care and education

at the same time the government likes illegal aliens from mexico because it doesn't have to pay for them, since they're not citizens

mexicans start to pop out kids from age 13 or so and by the time they're 18 most will have several.

meanwhile americans are are taking antidepressants and committing suicides because being citizens we're not allowed sex

problem is as mexicans prepare to outnumber us they are gaining political power and eventually will get amnesty and become citizens. then we will be paying for their kids.

so what the *** is the point ? why not just send mexicans back to mexico and *** children and make babies of our own ?

the part that irks me the most is where we act like we're doing this to protect the kids, not to save money. we don't require 18 years for a driver's license to protect that person - we do it to protect ourselves FROM HIM. well that i can understand. but why do we have to send ourselves to prison for 20 years to protect ourselves from slightly higher taxes ?

apparently for the same reason that we send ourselves to prison to protect ourselves from the dangers of smoking marijuana ...

it's just what happens when u have a government. it uses knee jerk logic to address everything that it perceives as a problem.

the truth is we as a society are not intelligent enough to know what to do about problems - SO LET'S NOT ACT LIKE WE ARE !

every time the government starts solving a problem it makes it worse. why not just LET IT GO.

the government is like a loaded gun. if you have one in your pocket you WILL end up shooting somebody with it.

After reading this article I became aware that there are people that seem to be completely insane out there. Who in there right mind would want to conduct sexual intercourse with children. Do you not have any just morals and only think about yourself? Yes, most kids know what sex is in their early teen years, but they are not fully aware of the consequences as well as not being fully developed. This is the reason we have a government and that is to keep Pedefiles and Predators like this away from our kids. Governements don't make it illegal just because they don't want a sky rocketing population, they do it because they have to protect young inoccent people. If you are a person that wants to live without a government, go ahead and move to someplace like a 3rd world African country. I'm sure you will enjoy a place that enforces no rules or regulations. You might just find out how miserable life is without a government.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 02:24 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Freedoms, you are beginning to sound like a waste of my time. Get a hold of yourself man !

Fatal_Freedoms;70336 wrote:
Science.

Consensus ? Polar Bears ? Wow you know the word Science - WOW ! That is no less than SEVEN letters ! You must be REALLY smart !

Has that ever worked for anything?

works pretty good for preventing murder.

"Puberty marks the point in human development where both males and females gain the capability to procreate. Puberty occurs during adolescence, which begins as early as age 10 and is usually completed by age 17. For girls, a rising level of oestrogen (female hormone) sets the process in motion. Pelvis and breast development are followed by a spurt in height and then the growth of underarm and pubic hair. Finally, menarche, the beginning of the first menstrual cycle, occurs. Ovulation does not automatically coincide with menarche. It may take as many as forty cycles for ovulation to become a regular part of the menstrual cycle. Though they are uniform in order, the age of onset, pace, and duration of these changes vary widely from one individual to another."

sorry genius, but i didn't find the part about sex being dangerous.

show me the science that shows sex hurts 13 year olds.

If the adult in this situation were really concerned they wouldn't be having sex with kids, in the first place.

aren't you repeating yourself now? isn't that exactly what you have already said? do you think if you repeat it enough times i will forget that i have already rebutted that point?

You don't need to be mature to ride in a car, you do however need to be mature to drive one, and driving requires only one person

exactly right! all you have proven is that one of the two people in the intercourse must be an adult.

sex requires two people.

have you heard of masturbation?

sex doesn't require two DRIVERS. there needs to be at least one driver and he can take as many passengers on the ride with him as he wants.

Your attempt to conflate riding in a car with driving one is transparent at best.

can you drive an unconscious person around ? yes.

can you have sex with an unconscious person ? yes.

can the unconscious person get killed by collision if you are not a responsible driver ? yes.

can the unconscious person get killed by AIDS if you are not a responsible ****** ? yes.

what is the difference ? tell me !

also if it's all about science and not hurting people then how come the age of consent is 14 in Japan - the world's most scientifically advanced country which also has the world's highest life expectancy ?

does the "science" change as you cross the ocean ? or maybe you are simply a BRAINWASHED LEMMING ?

you should read my latest article that i just posted on this forum. maybe it will help you figure out why you don't understand obvious things.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 02:26 pm
@CapitalismFan01,
CapitalismFan01;70337 wrote:
After reading this article I became aware that there are people that seem to be completely insane out there.

so i am completely insane. very well. since i am insane it doesn't matter what i think therefore i don't need to reply to your posts.

have a nice day !
NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 02:52 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
Also since age of consent in Mexico is 12 and in USA it is 18 you now understand why soon we will all be speaking Spanish.

If we lowered our age of consent to 12 like Mexico's and closed the border we wouldn't have a problem.

Anyway i am done with this discussion. I have no time to waste on hypocritical bigots.

If you don't like 13 year olds you can find somebody else to tell that to because i don't give a ****.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 03:43 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70339 wrote:

Consensus ? Polar Bears ? Wow you know the word Science - WOW ! That is no less than SEVEN letters ! You must be REALLY smart !

You asked a question, I answered it.

Quote:
works pretty good for preventing murder.

No It doesn't. The United States has one of the highest murder rates in the developed world.

Quote:

sorry genius, but i didn't find the part about sex being dangerous.

show me the science that shows sex hurts 13 year olds.

What it shows is that, a person's body is not completely sexually developed until about age 17. You asked me how I knew it wasn't fully matured and I showed you, so you can either address this point or create a red herring.

Quote:
aren't you repeating yourself now? isn't that exactly what you have already said? do you think if you repeat it enough times i will forget that i have already rebutted that point?

Your rebuttal did not address the central point, thus I repeated the central point.

An adult would not have sex with a child for the same reason an adult would not get into a legal contract with a child, the child does understand what they are getting into. The child is not old enough to make intelligent decisions.

Quote:
exactly right! all you have proven is that one of the two people in the intercourse must be an adult.

Read above response ^

Quote:
have you heard of masturbation?

We are talking about intercourse, which requires at least two people.

Quote:
sex doesn't require two DRIVERS. there needs to be at least one driver and he can take as many passengers on the ride with him as he wants.

can you drive an unconscious person around ? yes.

can you have sex with an unconscious person ? yes. *No*

can the unconscious person get killed by collision if you are not a responsible driver ? yes.

Sex with an unconscious person is rape, and illegal, whether you made them unconscious or not. All non-consensual sex is rape and it's pretty difficult to consent to sex when you're unconscious.

Quote:

also if it's all about science and not hurting people then how come the age of consent is 14 in Japan - the world's most scientifically advanced country which also has the world's highest life expectancy ?

Although the age of sexual consent in Japan is 13 years of age, prefecture law usually overrides federal law, raising the age up to 18.

Quote:
does the "science" change as you cross the ocean ? or maybe you are simply a BRAINWASHED LEMMING ?

Or...Maybe you are trying to justify your disgusting desires.
NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 04:56 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
You're hopeless Smile

If you don't know how to appreciate 13 year olds i am afriad i can't help you Smile
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:22 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70346 wrote:
You're hopeless Smile

If you don't know how to appreciate 13 year olds i am afriad i can't help you Smile

So your idea of appreciating children is having sex with them? :dunno:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:24 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
So is Neurosport throwing up the white flag, I take it?
0 Replies

NEUROSPORT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:27 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70347 wrote:
So your idea of appreciating children is having sex with them? :dunno:

What else are they good for ?

Fatal_Freedoms;70348 wrote:
So is Neurosport throwing up the white flag, I take it?

yeah.

i posted my new article in another thread. i want to discuss that instead.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:58 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
Quote:
Fatal_Freedoms: So your idea of appreciating children is having sex with them?

NEUROSPORT: What else are they good for ?

wow!

I am literally speechless.
David cv

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 07:38 pm
@NEUROSPORT,
NEUROSPORT;70341 wrote:
Also since age of consent in Mexico is 12 and in USA it is 18 you now understand why soon we will all be speaking Spanish.

If we lowered our age of consent to 12 like Mexico's and closed the border we wouldn't have a problem.

Anyway i am done with this discussion. I have no time to waste on hypocritical bigots.

If you don't like 13 year olds you can find somebody else to tell that to because i don't give a ****.

It's 16 in most places. and 1/2 the USA was part of Spain and/or 1 of it's child nations at 1 point. They were here before the USA, the immigrants only increase their number.
0 Replies

NEUROSPORT

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 01:01 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70355 wrote:
I am literally speechless.

aw please. nobody gives a **** about children. that's why we feed them junk food in school and napalm and cluster bomb them any chance we get.

children are just toys for adults. adults make children when they get bored of playing with cars. but naturally as you wouldn't let somebody else drive your car adults also don't let other people **** their kids.

only problem with this is that kids aren't objects. and they don't BELONG to anybody. so actually their parents don't have any rights to them and can't tell anybody JACK ****.

and if you want to make me laugh real hard tell me how it is immoral to **** kids.

the most immoral act is that of giving birth. and every child should have the right to ( upon reaching intellectual maturity ) kill his parents.

did you read the thing yet:

http://www.conflictingviews.com/politics/american-politics/alternate-cognitive-realities-4463.html

?

come on. pretend you don't have attention span of a goldfish Smile