The Holocaust Is A Lie

bisurge

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 04:25 pm
@MrPoggy,
MrPoggy;69578 wrote:
It depends on exactly what they said.....their specific account might be factual, however, one might wonder why they survived if one of the goal's of Nazism was to exterminate them all.

It wasn't to exterminate them until Hitler unveiled the final step to his final solution. And still not all were to that final step yet. First they would slave labor, etc., and then they would die.
MrPoggy

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 04:44 pm
@bisurge,
bisurge;69584 wrote:
and then they would die.

In unsuitable gas chambers?
bisurge

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 04:47 pm
@MrPoggy,
MrPoggy;69585 wrote:
In unsuitable gas chambers?

It wasn't only that. They were starved to death, lined up and shot, gas chambers was a big part of it also, worked to death, etc.
synthy

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 05:33 pm
@Josef cv,
Most Germans knew what was going on,as farmers fertilized their fields with the ashes and used slave labour.Criminals and others were regularly released from KZ's for war duty or work details.Shaven headed slave labourers were everywhere,in public offices too.
A whole industrie lived off the extermination camps and its byproducts.Hair,bones belongings,all efficiently recycled.
My relatives documented these things,photographically and in diaries,as they harboured escapees plus french parachuters and newly released Dachau inmates.My relative was 3 times in Dachau as a a comunist leader of gypsy origin,active in the resistance.
Slave labour was the best survival chance,what they had to do to survive is not often talked about.Many ex KZ inmates,served in so called Straf Battalions in suicidal war campaigns,only a few survived.
The german resistance is mostly ignored by history,as it was based on comunist sympathizers and Raete Republic leftovers.
I attribute the denial of knowledge of what was happening to simple psychological shame.
Every german knew the phrase KZ and threats from Blockwards(form of informer janitor)were common, like you'll end up through the chimney.Kids used it in rhymes.

Some of the comments in this thread are a insult to intelligence.Disguising antisemitism with religion is pathetic(JC slayers?).
We have not learned anything as witnessed in the former Yugoslavia with KZ situations,visited by the UN and Red Cross at the time.Or Pol Pot.The massacres in Africa.We still stand by and do nothing.Clintons admitted shame.UN united in doing nothing.
It is said that Churchill said why bomb the traintracks it will help us deal with the jewish situation.The surrounding war effort factories in KZ vicinities were well known as a target but left to continue.There have been docus about it.
All the allies were antisemitic at the time....it continues...

Today its the xenophobia hydra which rises its ugly head way to often...
0 Replies

MrPoggy

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 05:57 pm
@bisurge,
bisurge;69586 wrote:
It wasn't only that.

No I mean the gas chambers strike me as a load of nonsense, ie, the way they were constructed seemed like they were designed to exterminate lice rather than people.
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 06:00 pm
@Josef cv,
Try a shower with Cyclone B then ask again
MrPoggy

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 06:11 pm
@synthy,
synthy;69590 wrote:
Try a shower with Cyclone B then ask again

You should check out some of David Cole's youtube vids....he's a Jew and denies the 6million figure.
0 Replies

bisurge

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 06:31 pm
@Josef cv,
Honestly, it doesn't take much space at all to kill someone with gas. They just have to inhale it and make sure that there's no place for the gas to go out (through gravity; i.e. a giant hole on the ground). And they only have to breathe the gas a few times.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 10:35 pm
@bisurge,
http://filipspagnoli.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/holocaust-denial.jpg
0 Replies

CapitalismFan01

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2010 06:15 pm
@Josef cv,
Those who do not believe in the holocaust are ignorant in the form of lacking a proper education. You may be right that in the fact that Hitler did not solely target the Jews and others as well, but this does not mean the Holocaust never happened. Yes many people think "Jew" when someone says Holocaust, but there is much more to it. Think of all the gypsies, the africans, homosexuals, they were all demolished by the nazi's as well and the Holocaust helps account for all of these souls that were lost to a barbaric sacrifice.
0 Replies

JackFlash

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 09:12 pm
@bisurge,
I just arrived on this board a short while ago. I got a big laugh when I saw this topic. I find it difficult to believe that there are still people who think the Holocaust didn't happen. I'm 62 years old. My father and his brother were in Germany after and during the War. They saw the camps and the mass graves. I've known people since who were in those camps as prisoners. The Germans documented the deaths in great detail and those records are now open to viewing.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 10:32 pm
@JackFlash,
JackFlash;69777 wrote:
I just arrived on this board a short while ago. I got a big laugh when I saw this topic. I find it difficult to believe that there are still people who think the Holocaust didn't happen. I'm 62 years old. My father and his brother were in Germany after and during the War. They saw the camps and the mass graves. I've known people since who were in those camps as prisoners. The Germans documented the deaths in great detail and those records are now open to viewing.

You'd be surprised of what people are capable of denying when truth contradicts their preferred beliefs.
JackFlash

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 10:50 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69782 wrote:
You'd be surprised of what people are capable of denying when truth contradicts their preferred beliefs.

I've been around the block a few times. I guess I'm not really surprised as much as saddened by the poor education the exists in much of the world in this century, including the U.S.

Of course, the Holocaust deniers have an agenda to protect and spread it through propaganda and outright lies such as this one. Being a Cherokee, I can relate to my ancestors being exterminated for their land. I've often heard denials of that atrocity.

The people who spread these lies do so for religious and political gain. The people who believe them are just ignorant and probably don't know better.

Go into a redneck bar on a Saturday night and you can find many people who believe this stuff. But, go to a college campus and you will be hard pressed to find anyone who believes it. The difference being education.
0 Replies

synthy

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 11:22 pm
@Josef cv,
I think the denial is often just a deliberate act to upset the so called Christ Killers (an imprinted chliche),as it comes mostly from red neck religous motivation.
It is also used as a political tool by non christians
There are people who will block out anything they cannot comprehend...
YuhannaEl

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 09:17 am
@synthy,
Those Who Control The Media , Control The Weak / Small Minded . Just Like The Socalled Jews Claim Palestinian Land Was Given To Them By God .
bisurge

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 12:56 pm
@YuhannaEl,
YuhannaEl;69807 wrote:
Those Who Control The Media , Control The Weak / Small Minded . Just Like The Socalled Jews Claim Palestinian Land Was Given To Them By God .

And the Republicans claim so much random crap that they just quote from Fox News.
0 Replies

NEUROSPORT

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 12:47 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69080 wrote:

that article doesn't present any evidence that there wasn't actually any holocaust.

i am prepared to believe that holocaust is a lie if you show me convincing evidence.
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 11:13 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fecal, I am back, and I must explain to you that
"yourself" is one word, and you are, as usual, incorrect in your retorts; also, you need some instruction in capitalization.
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 11:14 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
I have given evidence; you just won't accept it, Fecal.
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 11:20 am
@Eye2Israel,
Have you heard about the Jew who said he was in one of the camps and there was a little girl who would come to the fence every day and throw an apple over it for the little boy, and he accidentally ran into the little girl years later on a blind date and married her? The whole story was proven to be a hoax for the Jew to receive rewards for his story. His "wife" was also complicit in the lies. This is typical of the ones who are claiming the stories of the camps and their "horrors."