The Holocaust Is A Lie

Josef cv

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 11:26 am
@bisurge,
bisurge;69262 wrote:
You think you're so great because you freely do those other things.

There you are making fun of people.

You completely ignored that.

There's you making fun of peoples' English.

There you are making one. Using a second person plural subject with a third person singular object? The subject, the direct object, and the indirect object have to agree if they're referring to the same person/people. And in this case, the subject and the indirect object do refer to the same person/people. I can't tell if it's singular or plural because of your mistake.

And you never answered how it could even be conceivable to claim that every single eyewitness account to the loss of Jewish life directly through German hands is false. That would mean thousands of people are part of this Jewish conspiracy.

Poor baby bi, has nothing more to do than show his ordure-encrusted backside to the rest of us with his incessant, rambling, one-track, obsessive attempts to prove a point that is unprovable. Little bi thinks he is on a par with me, the master of all the little pretenders in here. Hahahahahah!
bisurge

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 11:30 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69269 wrote:
Poor baby bi, has nothing more to do than show his ordure-encrusted backside to the rest of us with his incessant, rambling, one-track, obsessive attempts to prove a point that is unprovable. Little bi thinks he is on a par with me, the master of all the little pretenders in here. Hahahahahah!

Heheheh... Right there. You just proved my point. You think you're so great. And you didn't disprove any of my statements.
Josef cv

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 11:43 am
@bisurge,
bisurge;69271 wrote:
Heheheh... Right there. You just proved my point. You think you're so great. And you didn't disprove any of my statements.

I feel no need to get into a piss fight with someone of your obviously arrested developmental condition, little man. If you had any intelligence, you wouldn't be spending so much time trying to exonerate your silly self from the barbs of my staggering intellect.

At bottom, you know that I am a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as I am, ever be put together a second time.

I really and truly feel sorrow for you and the other fools in here, my little friend.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 11:47 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69275 wrote:
I feel no need to get into a piss fight with someone of your obviously arrested developmental condition, little man. If you had any intelligence, you wouldn't be spending so much time trying to exonerate your silly self from the barbs of my staggering intellect.

At bottom, you know that I am a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as I am, ever be put together a second time.

I really and truly feel sorrow for you and the other fools in here, my little friend.

The only thing staggering is your ego, your so full of yourself it's funny. I would have to constantly praise myself if I was as pathetic as you, too.

The fact of the matter is that if anyone was truly a genius they wouldn't need to constantly remind everyone.
synthy

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 12:55 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69275 wrote:
and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as I am, ever be put together a second time.

Ever considered becomming a god:rollinglaugh:

I can picture you and your self and that voice in your head admiring "it" self in front of a mirror.
Try reproducing with your self.
Sorry to disapoint you but there are so many of you,bipolar or just delusionary.Haloperidol might help you.
Its not so unique.
But quite a achievment to feed off ones own **** as you are full of it.
At least there is method in it.
What I dont get is why you still seek attention from lesser beeings as you so obviously have moved up in the ladder.
go fetch the mispelled e where is it
Josef cv

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 12:16 am
@synthy,
synthy;69285 wrote:
Ever considered becomming (sic)a god:rollinglaugh:
Do you smoke those laughs after you roll them?

I can picture you and your self and that voice in your head admiring "it" self (sic, "itself")in front of a mirror.
Try reproducing with your self. (Afraid to say "**** you?")
Sorry to disapoint you but there are so many of you,bipolar or just delusionary.Haloperidol might help you.
I am not nearly as familiar with those psychotropic drugs as you appear to be, old sock.

Its (sic, "it's")not so unique.
But quite a (sic, "an")achievment to feed off ones (sic, "one's")own **** as you are full of it.
At least there is method in it.
What I dont get is why you still seek attention from lesser beeings (sic) as you so obviously have moved up in (sic, "on")the ladder.
go fetch the mispelled (sic, "misspelled") e where is it (sic, "?")

Not too many fools misspell "misspelled," Cynthia.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 03:29 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69276 wrote:
The only thing staggering is your ego, your so full of yourself it's funny. I would have to constantly praise myself if I was as pathetic as you, too.

The fact of the matter is that if anyone was truly a genius they wouldn't need to constantly remind everyone.

Josef, you're ignoring me again...

It makes me sad Sad
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 04:31 am
@Josef cv,
As I said before, you're very ignorable.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 04:36 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Quote:
Thank you for proving my point, old sport. I meant it as singular. You are still a dunce, so accept it.

if we recall what you said earlier:

Quote:
JOSEF: I was hoping some illiterate fool would jump on that, and you fulfilled my every hope, Shlomo. "Guys" is not the subject, fool, it is "none," as in "not one," which is singular,

Did you follow the link? It explains why your reasoning was flawed:

"A common misconception is that none must always be treated as singular. The customary support for this view is that none necessarily means "not one" (implying singularity); in fact, "none" is just as likely to imply "not any" (implying plurality)."

Hmmph...interesting

I wonder if josef will admit he was wrong....probably not.
Josef cv

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 05:19 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69308 wrote:
if we recall what you said earlier:

Quote:
JOSEF: I was hoping some illiterate fool would jump on that, and you fulfilled my every hope, Shlomo. "Guys" is not the subject, fool, it is "none," as in "not one," which is singular,

Did you follow the link? It explains why your reasoning was flawed:

"A common misconception is that none must always be treated as singular. The customary support for this view is that none necessarily means "not one" (implying singularity); in fact, "none" is just as likely to imply "not any" (implying plurality)."

Hmmph...interesting

I wonder if josef will admit he was wrong....probably not.

Fecal, you are beating a dead horse; for what reason, I can't guess, but you are seemingly becoming obsessed with proving I have made a mistake. I, knowing I haven't, will not say I have, no matter how hard you beg. So give up while you have a modicum of sanity left.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 06:08 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69314 wrote:
Fecal, you are beating a dead horse; for what reason, I can't guess, but you are seemingly becoming obsessed with proving I have made a mistake. I, knowing I haven't, will not say I have, no matter how hard you beg. So give up while you have a modicum of sanity left.

Then defend your self, explain how you were not incorrect, use evidence, explain yourself. Trying to ignore a post that proves you wrong just makes you look MORE guilty.

You wouldn't admit you were wrong to me, it would hurt your pride, but i'll tell you what, I'll be the real man here and admit that i was wrong about the "thy thou" thing. Let's see if you are man enough to admit your mistakes.

Pride is a characteristic of the weak.
Josef cv

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 07:59 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69316 wrote:
Then defend your self, explain how you were not incorrect, use evidence, explain yourself. Trying to ignore a post that proves you wrong just makes you look MORE guilty.
How does one go about proving a negative?

You wouldn't admit you were wrong to me, it would hurt your pride, but i'll tell you what, I'll be the real man here and admit that i was wrong about the "thy thou" thing. Let's see if you are man enough to admit your mistakes.
What mistakes?

Pride is a characteristic of the weak.
Yea, verily, and it goeth before the fall.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 08:13 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69323 wrote:

How does one go about proving a negative?

By giving evidence to support your original assertion.
Josef cv

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 08:15 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69328 wrote:
By giving evidence to support your original assertion.

Phuck you, phaggot.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 08:28 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69329 wrote:
Phuck you, phaggot.

Sorry, this is against TOS.

I'm gonna give you a pass this time. Next time i won't be so sympathetic....
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 02:19 pm
@Josef cv,
I'll not wait as long, Bye!!!
0 Replies

Eye2Israel

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 06:12 pm
@Josef cv,
There is a big group of people were there, who tells about they lives in the holocaust.
do you think they all crazy and fabricate THE SAME LIE?!
its not sense!
use your brain to realize that..
Campbell34

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 06:38 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69080 wrote:

God has allow the Jewish people to return to the land of Israel because ever where the Jew went they polluted God's name. Now God is going to use the Jewish people as bate, to lure the Islamic nations into attacking them. Ezekiel 37,38, and 39 show us that God has a very low opinion of the Jewish people. Yet God is still going to use them in such a way. That the whole world will see who God is, and that includes the Jewish people.
0 Replies

MrPoggy

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 02:35 pm
@Aspen cv,
Aspen;69196 wrote:

FYI Holocaust denial is now a punishable crime in much of Europe.

I believe it's approx 14 countries and counting.
MrPoggy

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 02:38 pm
@Eye2Israel,
Eye2Israel;69523 wrote:
There is a big group of people were there, who tells about they lives in the holocaust.
do you think they all crazy and fabricate THE SAME LIE?!
its not sense!
use your brain to realize that..

It depends on exactly what they said.....their specific account might be factual, however, one might wonder why they survived if one of the goal's of Nazism was to exterminate them all.