The Holocaust Is A Lie

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:12 am
Interview given by Professor Robert Faurisson to the Algerian Arabic-language daily Echorouk (Dawn). English version.

"The Holocaust" is a historical lie. At the very height of the Zionist massacre of which Gaza Palestinians are now the victims, Professor Robert Faurisson states once more that there was never any genocide of the Jews during the Second World War and that the Nazis, under Hitler’s rule, never perpetrated what today is called "the Holocaust". Since he began expressing his convictions publicly the Jewish lobby has never ceased attacking and persecuting him for his historical research and his opinions. I first met him just over two years ago at the international conference on "the Holocaust" held in Tehran (?????? ??? ????). Since then we’ve met and corresponded a number of times [1]. With Israel’s war against Gaza, Professor Faurisson has once again opposed and stood up to the Jews in disclosing and expounding on their aims, and on their baseness. I’ve asked him to grant an interview to Echorouk and he has readily agreed. In his reading of the situation, Professor Faurisson foresees, in the long term, defeat for the Jews in their occupation of Palestine; those Jews will experience the fate of all invaders.

http://www.globalfire.tv/nj/09en/history/faurisson_echorouk.htm

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:44 am
@Josef cv,
Sure had all those WWII veterans fooled.

And all those photographs must be faked, of course Wink
Josef cv

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:56 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69092 wrote:
Sure had all those WWII veterans fooled.

And all those photographs must be faked, of course Wink

Which veterans, what photographs?
synthy

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:30 pm
@Josef cv,
Joseph go back to you're Stormfront fuckwit veterans and look at their happy shots
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:37 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69094 wrote:
Which veterans, what photographs?

You can't be serious.

wow....just wow!

It's pretty sad that in this day and age there are still people who deny the holocaust.
0 Replies

bisurge

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:39 pm
@Josef cv,
How do you explain the photos of Nazi death camps? The disappearance of a couple millions of Jews previously recorded? How do you explain the war veterans describing what it was like to be in Nazi camps?
Holocaust Photos
Obviously, all those photos are made up.
Arthur Dodd (Auschwitz survivor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obviously, that book was a lie. Soldiers in Auschwitz made up their imprisonment stories. There were no Jews whatsoever near the POW camps (Auschwitz was a single death camp with several sub-camps for different people).
Oskar Schindler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obviously, this guy's first-hand accounts are all false, even though they are supported by Jews themselves.
Obviously, all the Jews found in the camps after they were liberated were just hiding there for fun. Obviously, all the bodies they identified were just part of the scheme. Obviously, the footage in the World at War series showing these things were fake. Boy, those Jews really had us fooled!
The World at War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It was made in 1969-1973, so there were still many veterans and survivors of WWII at the time.
I hope my sarcasm points out the ridiculousness of your statement. No Holocaust? What a joke.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:17 pm
@bisurge,
Any attempt to reason with josef will ultimately fail...he will just deny all evidence you present.
bisurge

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69106 wrote:
Any attempt to reason with josef will ultimately fail...he will just deny all evidence you present.

Just like in the other thread. He called my evidence "propaganda" and never disproved them.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 04:22 pm
@bisurge,
We'll it's good to have another sane person around.
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 01:34 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69106 wrote:
Just like fundalmentalist. If you show them something red they will argue to the end of time that it is green. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
Josef cv

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 01:53 am
@Josef cv,
Fecal means "another tag-team partner."
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 01:55 am
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;69120 wrote:
Just like fundalmentalist. If you show them something red they will argue to the end of time that it is green. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author

When you have been conditioned all your short little life to think green is red, you naturally believe those who are gifted with good vision are wrong.
0 Replies

bisurge

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 01:41 pm
@Josef cv,
Well, if you are right, you're sure not proving it.
As you haven't responded to me in both threads.
Josef cv

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 11:59 pm
@bisurge,
bisurge;69144 wrote:
Well, if you are right, you're sure not proving it.
As you haven't responded to me in both threads.

Do you have a specific question, or are you just slamming me because your buds in here are too? Why is it that none of you guys can think for himself?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 08:48 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69149 wrote:
Do you have a specific question, or are you just slamming me because your buds in here are too? Why is it that none of you guys can think for himself?

Yes, blindly agreeing with you would be an example of thinking for ourselves.
Josef cv

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 10:20 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69168 wrote:
Yes, blindly agreeing with you would be an example of thinking for ourselves.

Who asked you, Bernie?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 02:34 pm
@Josef cv,
Josef;69149 wrote:
Why is it that none of you guys can think for himself?

For someone who likes to nit-pick about grammar you don't have any subject-verb agreement here.

If "Guys" is plural then you shouldn't be using the singular "himself"
Aspen cv

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 01:53 am
@Josef cv,
Why is it that none of you guys can think for himself?

I once wondered that too. The answer is they are afraid. If they say anything "wrong" they would be put on one list or another or gang stalked or dragged into one high profile case or another.

YouTube - Organized Stalking Target testimony

Do read all comments posted under this video.

Why do you not see any good leaders emerging as was the case prior to 1980's? Because they are destroyed as soon as they are detected on radar. United States is the ultimate contradiction of terminology.

FYI Holocaust denial is now a punishable crime in much of Europe.
Josef cv

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 03:33 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69184 wrote:
For someone who likes to nit-pick about grammar you don't have any subject-verb agreement here.

If "Guys" is plural then you shouldn't be using the singular "himself"

I was hoping some illiterate fool would jump on that, and you fulfilled my every hope, Shlomo.

"Guys" is not the subject, fool, it is "none," as in "not one," which is singular, and "guys" is only a descriptive pronoun.

"Not ONE (of you guys) can think for himself." Got it?
bisurge

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 03:38 am
@Josef cv,
Josef;69149 wrote:

bisurge;69103 wrote:
How do you explain the photos of Nazi death camps? The disappearance of a couple millions of Jews previously recorded? How do you explain the war veterans describing what it was like to be in Nazi camps?
Holocaust Photos
Obviously, all those photos are made up.
Arthur Dodd (Auschwitz survivor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obviously, that book was a lie. Soldiers in Auschwitz made up their imprisonment stories. There were no Jews whatsoever near the POW camps (Auschwitz was a single death camp with several sub-camps for different people).
Oskar Schindler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obviously, this guy's first-hand accounts are all false, even though they are supported by Jews themselves.
Obviously, all the Jews found in the camps after they were liberated were just hiding there for fun. Obviously, all the bodies they identified were just part of the scheme. Obviously, the footage in the World at War series showing these things were fake. Boy, those Jews really had us fooled!
The World at War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It was made in 1969-1973, so there were still many veterans and survivors of WWII at the time.
I hope my sarcasm points out the ridiculousness of your statement. No Holocaust? What a joke.

It was on the freaking first page.