Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 05:20 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71068 wrote:
This is what I get why I try to reason with an unreasonable person.

That proves that you're a professional idiot :rollinglaugh:
kynaston
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 06:02 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71072 wrote:
That proves that you're a professional idiot :rollinglaugh:


You, are we to take it, are an amateur idiot? You are not: you failed even the amateur idiots' exam. Go back to your sty, piglet.
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 07:32 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;71073 wrote:
You, are we to take it, are an amateur idiot? You are not: you failed even the amateur idiots' exam. Go back to your sty, piglet.


Another quote from hateful Jewish Talmud.

Next Hasbara dog, please!
kynaston
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 09:03 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71078 wrote:
Another quote from hateful Jewish Talmud.

Next Hasbara dog, please!


What do you want all these dogs FOR, piglet? Give it up, whatever it is: all you really need is a padded cell.
kynaston
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 09:53 am
@kynaston,
Incidentally, sane people (and Republicans Smile), I would very much like to get back to talking about American right-wing politics instead of swapping half-witterings with this Remad person. Why did people who claim to be Christians, for instance, tell such utterly monstrous LIES about our Health Service? Like most of us, I was shocked.
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 11:49 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;71083 wrote:
Incidentally, sane people (and Republicans Smile), I would very much like to get back to talking about American right-wing politics instead of swapping half-witterings with this Remad person. Why did people who claim to be Christians, for instance, tell such utterly monstrous LIES about our Health Service? Like most of us, I was shocked.

Are you trying to prove that the Tea Party is not a Jewish filth but a Christians' Christmas party?

Why you insist on proving again and again that you are nothing but some Jew whose brain is hanging between his legs :peace:
0 Replies
 
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 03:57 pm
@kynaston,
kynaston;71083 wrote:
Incidentally, sane people (and Republicans Smile), I would very much like to get back to talking about American right-wing politics instead of swapping half-witterings with this Remad person. Why did people who claim to be Christians, for instance, tell such utterly monstrous LIES about our Health Service? Like most of us, I was shocked.


A lie is something that the person saying it knows is wrong...so in that sense they are not liars, because they actually believe the nonsense they are saying. Since 99% of these tea-partiers have never been to the UK, they simply believe the propaganda they are told by zealous ideologues such as glenn beck, rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter.
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 06:25 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71090 wrote:
A lie is something that the person saying it knows is wrong...so in that sense they are not liars, because they actually believe the nonsense they are saying. Since 99% of these tea-partiers have never been to the UK, they simply believe the propaganda they are told by zealous ideologues such as glenn beck, rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter.

WOW - the Hasbara stupid back-up his own stupidity, eh!

When was the last time any Jew admitted that he helped the Nazis - though there were more than 150,000 Jews in Nazi Army Or when was any Jew accepted the fact that Nazi could not have killed six million Jews Or when the AIPAC accepted the fact that its members have been lying all the times from both sides of their filthy bodies......:confused:

Next Hasbara idiot, please!
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 06:44 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71093 wrote:
WOW - the Hasbara stupid back-up his own stupidity, eh!

When was the last time any Jew admitted that he helped the Nazis - though there were more than 150,000 Jews in Nazi Army Or when was any Jew accepted the fact that Nazi could not have killed six million Jews Or when the AIPAC accepted the fact that its members have been lying all the times from both sides of their filthy bodies......:confused:

Next Hasbara idiot, please!


What the hell are you talking about?

What does that have anything to do with the tea-partiers in the U.S.? I didn't say anything about the nazis or jews. I have the feeling you just like to hear yourself talk.
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 08:12 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71096 wrote:
What the hell are you talking about?

Are you calling from Hell, moron :confused:
kynaston
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2010 03:25 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71090 wrote:
A lie is something that the person saying it knows is wrong...so in that sense they are not liars, because they actually believe the nonsense they are saying. Since 99% of these tea-partiers have never been to the UK, they simply believe the propaganda they are told by zealous ideologues such as glenn beck, rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter.


The ideologues themselves, though, must be conscious scoundrels, like a lot of the Republican politicians who go along with the lies. If so, I think our mildly corrupt MP grovellers must be very small beer compared with their US models, and the implications are very alarming indeed: as with the current wars, once politicians deny the facts for political advantage, how can they be trusted to deal with any events at all? Bliar, of course, did just that and - by ignoring the hugest political demonstration in British history - pissed people off with politics to an extent that living memory here can't parallel. They rely on the fact that it takes generations to build a new political party, particularly when it has to be made against media neglect or hostility. Thank goodness the rise of China is going to scare these crooks back into taking notice of the realities of the world - though I don't think we are going to like what's coming much!
0 Replies
 
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2010 11:04 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71098 wrote:
Are you calling from Hell, moron :confused:


Sorry, this is you first warning. Calling other members names, is against the site rules.
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2010 11:44 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71116 wrote:
Sorry, this is you first warning. Calling other members names, is against the site rules.

Okey - then I will call them Israeli pigs :thx:
jpn of Seattle
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 01:30 pm
@Rehmat,
One of the reasons that normal people look at the Tea Baggers and suspect unstated motivations, such as racism, is because the stated motivations of the Tea Baggers make so little sense.

Example: Supposedly Tea Baggers are suddenly all upset about the deficit. This is a little hard to take seriously. Democrats turned yearly deficits into yearly surpluses in the 1990s. Then Republicans go in power and reversed this with massive tax cuts for the rich and a massive, unfunded benefit package (Medicare D) in an election year.

Where was concern for deficits then?

Republicans led us into a war based on false pretenses and refused to pay for it by raising taxes or cutting other spending. Instead, they celebrated with yet another massive tax cut for the rich.

Where was concern for deficits then?

And yet now we are to believe that these same folks--who couldn't be bothered to make a peep while Dick Cheney was assuring us the "Reagan proved that deficits don't matter"--are concerned about deficits.

It's a little hard to take seriously. Surely there must be some other motivation here.

What is it?

http://www.perrspectives.com/images/tea_party_white.JPG

Hard to say. Hard to say.

NY Gubernatorial Candidate Carl Paladino’s Racist and Sexist Email History | WNYmedia.net
0 Replies
 
kynaston
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 05:06 am
@kynaston,
Sounds like a mixture of huge arrogance, vast ignorance, enormous, near-total amnesia and - as with our tory party - a belief they are somehow (despite all the evidence) especially fitted to rule. They really believe that whatever they do is right, however idiotic and contradictory it may seem to others. Our tories tend to believe other parties are somehow illegitimate, but your lot seem to have gone far further than that (and, after all, even the tories would be denounced as communists by those nutters, I think). Onwards and upwards!
0 Replies
 
92b16vx
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 05:42 am
@kynaston,
You sound like one of those dumb people that gets all their info from MSNBC. The Tea Party people started under Bush BECAUSE of Bush's out of control spending. The loony left is threatened by them and now is on a slander campaign to attempt to marginalize them.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 03:19 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71284 wrote:
You sound like one of those dumb people that gets all their info from MSNBC. The Tea Party people started under Bush BECAUSE of Bush's out of control spending. The loony left is threatened by them and now is on a slander campaign to attempt to marginalize them.


There is no need to marginalize them, they marginalize themselves quite well. There was a tea party group protest at my state capitol (Lansing, MI) and one guy was talking about New World Order, conspiracy Bullshit. There is no denying these people are composed mostly of loons and crazies.
92b16vx
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 05:42 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71289 wrote:
There is no need to marginalize them, they marginalize themselves quite well. There was a tea party group protest at my state capitol (Lansing, MI) and one guy was talking about New World Order, conspiracy Bull****. There is no denying these people are composed mostly of loons and crazies.


So I guess all the loony left are a bunch of leftist pinko commies because a couple are? Or is your theory just as dumb as the guy I quoted?
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 06:59 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;71293 wrote:
So I guess all the loony left are a bunch of leftist pinko commies because a couple are? Or is your theory just as dumb as the guy I quoted?


Cut the bullcrap. This isn't "just a couple" people we are talking about, and you know it.
92b16vx
 
  1  
Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 12:52 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71295 wrote:
Cut the bullcrap. This isn't "just a couple" people we are talking about, and you know it.


You're right, there are a LOT of the loony left.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/31/2021 at 07:22:10