Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 05:06 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70976 wrote:
Zionism and nazism are not economic systems.

Zionism is for sure, idiot. How you explain that Israel has sucked over US$3,000 billion from American taxpayer since 1970s and US93 billion from Germany - under the cover of Holocaust myth?

Quote:
You must be capitalist, communist, socialist, feudalist or some combination of the four. So the question is, which system do you prefer?

I, along with millions of non-Muslims prefer Islamic banking system which is clean of Jewish usury.

Next Hasbara idiot, please!
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 07:15 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70983 wrote:
Zionism is for sure, idiot. How you explain that Israel has sucked over US$3,000 billion from American taxpayer since 1970s and US93 billion from Germany - under the cover of Holocaust myth?


I, along with millions of non-Muslims prefer Islamic banking system which is clean of Jewish usury.

Next Hasbara idiot, please!


How exactly does that differ from capitalism?
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 08:47 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70985 wrote:
How exactly does that differ from capitalism?

Why don't you tell me Jewish Einstien :beat:
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 02:11 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70993 wrote:
Why don't you tell me Jewish Einstien :beat:


I'm asking you.
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 06:49 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;70997 wrote:
I'm asking you.

What, Talmudic idiot :confused:
kynaston
 
  1  
Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 09:29 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71003 wrote:
What, Talmudic idiot :confused:


He probably wants to know if there is any connection between your brain and your typing-snout, Jabotinsky. I can answer that for you, since I am not on drugs: no, Rehmat has no connection with any brain of any kind, anywhere. He does not know anything about the Muslim banking system or about capitalism - all he knows is the price of whisky, because he has to beg it from his employers when he comes off shift. Long live Rehmat-Jabotinsky, the first entirely brainless zionist!
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 02:37 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71003 wrote:
What, Talmudic idiot :confused:


I'm asking you.

How exactly does it differ from capitalism? Why can't you answer simple questions?
0 Replies
 
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 04:36 pm
@kynaston,
Nothing here to add to the subject of my post except whining of a wounded Israeli pig :rollinglaugh:
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2010 06:29 pm
@Rehmat,
How does it differ from capitalism?

I would still like an answer...
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2010 09:11 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
It does differ from capitalism but some Hasbara idiot doesn't have the brain to understand it.

My advice would be to start drinking Turkish coffee :cool:
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 11:08 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71036 wrote:
It does differ from capitalism but some Hasbara idiot doesn't have the brain to understand it.

My advice would be to start drinking Turkish coffee :cool:


So then enlighten me. Tell me how it differs from capitalism.



You wouldn't want people to think you are just full of empty talk, would you?
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 03:07 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71049 wrote:
So then enlighten me. Tell me how it differs from capitalism.

You tell me how someone can enlighten a professional Israeli spammer like you?

[/Quote]You wouldn't want people to think you are just full of empty talk, would you?[/QUOTE]
How could people think like that about me - when you're the only creep who not only read all my postings but has the time to spill his stupidity in their responses :confused:
0 Replies
 
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 03:08 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71049 wrote:
So then enlighten me. Tell me how it differs from capitalism.

You tell me how someone can enlighten a professional Israeli spammer like you?

Quote:
You wouldn't want people to think you are just full of empty talk, would you?

How could people think like that about me - when you're the only creep who not only read all my postings but has the time to spill his stupidity in their responses :confused:
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 04:46 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71055 wrote:
You tell me how someone can enlighten a professional Israeli spammer like you?


By telling me how Islamic banking differs from capitalism. :thumbup:


You say things that you cannot back up, you are frustrated because I will demand you defend your nonsense. So instead of defending or explaining your position you will attack other users.
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 05:39 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71056 wrote:
By telling me how Islamic banking differs from capitalism. :thumbup:

Capitalism like Zionism and Nazism is created by the Jews - therefore, it looks after the Jewish fat cats.

Islamic banking system is based on SHARING - both the profit and the loss.

Quote:
You say things that you cannot back up, you are frustrated because I will demand you defend your nonsense. So instead of defending or explaining your position you will attack other users.

You Jews are world's best whiners :thumbup:
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 05:47 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71061 wrote:
Capitalism like Zionism and Nazism is created by the Jews - therefore, it looks after the Jewish fat cats.

Islamic banking system is based on SHARING - both the profit and the loss.



Capitalism is based on sharing of profit and loss as well. So how does one support the "jewish fat cats" and not the other?
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 05:58 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71063 wrote:
Capitalism is based on sharing of profit and loss as well. So how does one support the "jewish fat cats" and not the other?

Nyeth - Go and study the basic economic theory Hasbara fool. In Capitalism - the Jewish fat cats share less than 5% of the profit while pocket billion of dollars in their pockets. And if their banking institution go in loss - they declare bankruptcy and let the taxpayers pay for the Jewish fat cats for the loss.

Do you know how fat cat Modoff the Jews is? US$60 billion worth Jewish thief.

Next Hasbara idiot, please!
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 06:24 pm
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71064 wrote:
Nyeth - Go and study the basic economic theory Hasbara fool. In Capitalism - the Jewish fat cats share less than 5% of the profit while pocket billion of dollars in their pockets. And if their banking institution go in loss - they declare bankruptcy and let the taxpayers pay for the Jewish fat cats for the loss.

Do you know how fat cat Modoff the Jews is? US$60 billion worth Jewish thief.

Next Hasbara idiot, please!


About the response I expected.


The definition and structure of capitalism says nothing of tax-payer involvement. In fact pure capitalism (ie Laissez faire capitalism) does not have any involvement from the government or tax payers.

There is no theoretical or structural difference between capitalism and islamic banking, they are one in the same. What you are talking is difference in practice rather. Both run according to a profit model, and both require extensive privatization of goods and services.

Embezzlement is not a function of capitalism, it is the exception not the rule, which is why it is penalized under law.

Nor do I have any idea where you're getting this 5% figure, did you make that number up?
Rehmat
 
  0  
Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 08:17 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
As I said before - you're a perfect Jew idiot for spam.
Fatal Freedoms
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 11:39 pm
@Rehmat,
This is what I get why I try to reason with an unreasonable person.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.09 seconds on 07/30/2021 at 02:43:10