mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 03:52 am
@Carico,
Carico;66590 wrote:
And the world proves it by their jealousy and hatred of the Jews. It really bugs unbelievers that God chose the Jews. That's why they hate the Jews. Wink

OH DEAR!!! CARICO PITIFUL CARICO... YOU ONLY BELIEVE THE JEWS ARE CHOSEN BECAUSE THE JEWS CLAIM TO BE CHOSEN.. AND THEN THEY DECIDED TO PROVE THIS BY WRITING A BOOK THAT SAYS THEY'RE THE CHOSEN ONES.. UR A JOKE!!! IM SORRY YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE SO FULLY WHAT YOU ARE TAUGHT. DO YOU NOT EVEN CONSIDER FOR A MOMENT.. THAT AS EASY AS IT WAS FOR PAGANS TO CREATE A GOD.. SO COULD THE JEWS?.. WITH CHRISTIANS DECIDING THEY DIDNT WANT TO BE LEFT OUT. .SO THEY CREATED A "SAVIOR" THAT WOULD ACCEPT EVEN THE WORST OF HUMANITY IF THEY ONLY ASK AND PAY UP?
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 03:53 am
@Carico,
Carico;66590 wrote:
And the world proves it by their jealousy and hatred of the Jews. It really bugs unbelievers that God chose the Jews. That's why they hate the Jews. Wink

YOU ARE IN CONSTANT CONTRADICTION... UNBELIEVERS DONT BELIEVE IN GOD.. THEREFORE DONT BELIEVE THE JEWS TO BE CHOSEN BY THIS GOD.. LEAVING NOTHING AT ALL TO BE JEALOUS ABOUT..
Sabz5150

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 03:56 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66248 wrote:
as i recall from the bible.. israel will not be allowed to be completely destroyed.. their god will come in and miraculously rescue them from extinction.. but i hold my doubts about this bible..

where did the first mention of the jewish people take place?.. please correct me if im wrong.. but isnt the first mention of jews in the bible?.. or what i would assume are books written by jews.. correlated into what we now call the bible.??

http://www.fellowshipchurch.ca/FCKeditor/UserFiles/image/Bible.jpg

[SIZE="7"]VS[/SIZE]

http://andrearf.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

Sorry, I'll side with the megaton tactical weapon. One makes claims of turning people into salt pillars, the other has turned cities into dust.
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 06:34 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;66672 wrote:
YOU ARE IN CONSTANT CONTRADICTION... UNBELIEVERS DONT BELIEVE IN GOD.. THEREFORE DONT BELIEVE THE JEWS TO BE CHOSEN BY THIS GOD.. LEAVING NOTHING AT ALL TO BE JEALOUS ABOUT..

Again, you miss the point that unbelievers have no reason to hate the Jews if they believe that the God of the Jews is a fairy tale. Wink After all, unbelievers don't hate Hindus or Buddhists because they know that their "gods" are imaginary gods of wood, bronze and stone. So there's no reason to hate the Jews if you also believe their God is imaginary. Thus, hatred of the Jews proves that in the unconscious mind, everyone knows that the God of the Jews is real. Wink
xexon

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 10:15 am
@Carico,
If people kept their religions to themselves, what you say would be true.

The hard reality is they can't. Christians especially are driven to save as many souls for Jesus as possible. Islam has a similar goal. Jews orchestrate. They're not interested in mass conversion. They would rather control everybody else because they seek worldly gain rather than spiritual redemption.

The present world reflects a huge presence despite their tiny numbers. This has been engineered for generations.

Certainly not Jews in general, but of the elite of the world, there are many Jewish names.

The western world just happens to dance to the tune of a Jewish inspired religion. These "Christians" just happen to be partial to Israel and Jews.

My,my. What a place to hide a virus.

One that attacks social opinion of right and wrong.

x
Carico

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 02:28 am
@xexon,
xexon;66821 wrote:

The hard reality is they can't. Christians especially are driven to save as many souls for Jesus as possible. Islam has a similar goal. Jews orchestrate. They're not interested in mass conversion. They would rather control everybody else because they seek worldly gain rather than spiritual redemption.

The present world reflects a huge presence despite their tiny numbers. This has been engineered for generations.

Certainly not Jews in general, but of the elite of the world, there are many Jewish names.

The western world just happens to dance to the tune of a Jewish inspired religion. These "Christians" just happen to be partial to Israel and Jews.

x

The fact that other religions don't try to convert people is because they either believe:

1) Their religion isn't true
2) Or they don't care enough about others to tell them the truth

It's one or the other. Thus, other religions prove that they're not based on loving others or that they know their gods are real. Wink
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:21 am
@omran,
What a limited observation of life.

Hinduism is the purest of all religions from a "truth" point of view. The spiritual mechanics of how creation actually works is understood by advanced devotees.

Their ancient sages were in fact the first particle physicists. They understood the nature of creation, and how tiny particles composed it all.

Hinduism does not seek converts. The reason being is a high spiritual truth itself.

They understand that nobody can show you "God" but you.

All those Gods Hindus have are not seen by them as overpowering forces, but forces that harmonize with each other. All of them extensions of the supreme God.

This is exactly opposite of what the Abrahamic/Satanic religons espouse.

Most of the strife in the world can be laid the altar of the Jewish god, the Christian god, and the Muslim god.

Because...you are cults of the dead. You attempt to keep the words of dead masters alive, unaware of the rot that occurs after the master dies. The teachings decay, speading septic conditions as it does.

You bring death and destruction everywhere you go in the world. You bring a plague of spiritual perversion. A dark age.

Forget the rapture. You're going to reap what you've wished upon others.

Hell on earth. And this is the way it starts.

The "end of days"... are your own.

x
0 Replies

Carico

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 11:45 am
@g-man,
g-man;65671 wrote:
I do. I also believe that there is no preventing the event you describe. Therefore I support Israel's right to pre-preemptively strike anyone who threatens it's existence.
It has a name, Armageddon.

You're right in regard to the fact that there's no preventing many nations going against Israel because it's prophesied. Wink But the thing you haven't counted on are the "natural disasters" that God will bring upon the nations who do...such as earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, etc. Earthqaukes and tsunami's cause hundreds of thousands of deaths when they happen on large scales. Wink

God is also going to turn the enemies of Israel against each other as well. Wink
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 10:39 pm
@omran,
Have you ever looked at Israel with your religious sunglasses off?

It's a racist society, stratified according to Jew and non Jew.

That's apartheid.

And until Israel changes, it deserves ALL the scorn that is heaped upon it. Modern civilization has no place for another South Africa. Israel should be isolated by embargo and boycott until the zionists are put down and Israel united.

x
Whip

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 06:56 am
@xexon,
First off, howdy. This is my 2nd post in 2 years, (my first being my reintroduction thread). Hope you all don't mind if I try to clear a couple of things up here.

Seems Carico has a major problem with the Holy Bible. Somehow he/she got it into his/her head that God the Almighty chose Jews above all the other races of the earth and so blesses them and condemns everyone else. It is really screwed up for someone who professes to be a Christian to think this way. Judaism condemns the Christ Jesus as well as the Virgin Mary. Judaism hates Christianity and make no bones about it. But yet, todays modern, plastic, "Christians", revere Judaism as something superior to their own religion because, "God chose the Jew." I say to these plastic "Christian", if God chose the Jew and Judaism as special, then give up your Christian beliefs, (you have them all screwed up anyway), and join the Jews in their religion. Then you too will be a "chosen one."

mimidamit wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally stated by Carico
And the world proves it by their jealousy and hatred of the Jews. It really bugs unbelievers that God chose the Jews. That's why they hate the Jews.

OH DEAR!!! CARICO PITIFUL CARICO... YOU ONLY BELIEVE THE JEWS ARE CHOSEN BECAUSE THE JEWS CLAIM TO BE CHOSEN.. AND THEN THEY DECIDED TO PROVE THIS BY WRITING A BOOK THAT SAYS THEY'RE THE CHOSEN ONES..

A little Biblical history lesson for you: The Bible was not written by Jews. Although they did edit it into what is now known as the King James version, (as well as a version or two before that). In their editing they replaced the noun Judean with the word Jew. Before that, there was no race of people in the Bible known as Jews. Many of whom are known as Jews today came from the Biblical Pharisees, Sadducees, and Essenes who were located in Judea. Now this is the cute, deceptive, (very Jewish) part: The Jews twisted this truth to read as though all Judeans were Jewish and call themselves descendants of the tribe of Judah. Of course this isn't true since Judea was populated by many different tribes.

Further, the majority of todays "Jews" are not descendants from even the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Essenes! They are instead descendants of an Asiatic clan of people from Kazaar. Even many of them admit that.

Jesus said, (and I paraphrase): "Beware those who say they are Jews, (Judeans), but are not, but are of the synogouge of Satan."
Carico

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 02:57 pm
@Whip,
Quote:
Seems Carico has a major problem with the Holy Bible. Somehow he/she got it into his/her head that God the Almighty chose Jews above all the other races of the earth and so blesses them and condemns everyone else.

Wrong. I couldn't have become a Christian if I believed that since I'm not a Jew. :rolleyes:

So read the bible. God did choose the Jews but he also offered salvation to the Gentiles after the Jews rejected Jesus. So only a remnant of the Jews will be saved. But those who were first will be last. Since the Jews rejected Jesus and the prophets, they will be last, not first. Romans 11 explains that Israel is experiencing a hardening for the time being until the full number of the Gentiles comes in. The Gentiles were offered salvation as a result of the disobedience of the Jews.

You also need to know that "not all Israel are Israel", only the children of the promise are Israel. That means that only God's elect, from both Jews and Gentiles chosen before the creation of the world are Israel as Romans 9:6-9 explains.

God also said he would bring the Jews back to Israel which is where Armegeddon will take place and a remnant of the Jews will then be saved.

So before you make claims about me that you know nothing about, you need to first make sure that your claims are true. :rolleyes:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 03:32 am
@Carico,
Carico;67210 wrote:
Wrong. I couldn't have become a Christian if I believed that since I'm not a Jew. :rolleyes:

So read the bible. God did choose the Jews but he also offered salvation to the Gentiles after the Jews rejected Jesus. So only a remnant of the Jews will be saved. But those who were first will be last. Since the Jews rejected Jesus and the prophets, they will be last, not first. Romans 11 explains that Israel is experiencing a hardening for the time being until the full number of the Gentiles comes in. The Gentiles were offered salvation as a result of the disobedience of the Jews.

You also need to know that "not all Israel are Israel", only the children of the promise are Israel. That means that only God's elect, from both Jews and Gentiles chosen before the creation of the world are Israel as Romans 9:6-9 explains.

God also said he would bring the Jews back to Israel which is where Armegeddon will take place and a remnant of the Jews will then be saved.

So before you make claims about me that you know nothing about, you need to first make sure that your claims are true. :rolleyes:

Don't take the bible to serious :ban: He promised me Jennifer lopez,lying bastard !

Are you related to Pat Robertson by any chance ?
mimidamnit

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 05:02 am
@xexon,
xexon;66821 wrote:

x

you mention the elite of the world.. i've looked in to this as well.. i know many consider it to be just a conspiracy theory.. but ... how did they get to be so powerful..? how did they get so much influence.. i know it's not because they are "chosen" but probably because they claim to be "chosen". how can our nation be built on a foundation of the same god? america is a nation that bullies smaller nations.. pushes them in the direction they want them to go.. for the benefit of america, of course.. and then there's israel.. bullying the palestinian nation off land that they have no legal claims to. why are we supporting israel in their ill deeds? how is it legal for israel to have nukes.. but iran cant? iran isnt out there sending warheads into civilian population.. but israel is.. why is this being allowed?..
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 05:44 am
@Whip,
Whip;67060 wrote:
First off, howdy. This is my 2nd post in 2 years, (my first being my reintroduction thread). Hope you all don't mind if I try to clear a couple of things up here.

Seems Carico has a major problem with the Holy Bible. Somehow he/she got it into his/her head that God the Almighty chose Jews above all the other races of the earth and so blesses them and condemns everyone else. It is really screwed up for someone who professes to be a Christian to think this way. Judaism condemns the Christ Jesus as well as the Virgin Mary. Judaism hates Christianity and make no bones about it. But yet, todays modern, plastic, "Christians", revere Judaism as something superior to their own religion because, "God chose the Jew." I say to these plastic "Christian", if God chose the Jew and Judaism as special, then give up your Christian beliefs, (you have them all screwed up anyway), and join the Jews in their religion. Then you too will be a "chosen one."

mimidamit wrote:

A little Biblical history lesson for you: The Bible was not written by Jews. Although they did edit it into what is now known as the King James version, (as well as a version or two before that). In their editing they replaced the noun Judean with the word Jew. Before that, there was no race of people in the Bible known as Jews. Many of whom are known as Jews today came from the Biblical Pharisees, Sadducees, and Essenes who were located in Judea. Now this is the cute, deceptive, (very Jewish) part: The Jews twisted this truth to read as though all Judeans were Jewish and call themselves descendants of the tribe of Judah. Of course this isn't true since Judea was populated by many different tribes.

Further, the majority of todays "Jews" are not descendants from even the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Essenes! They are instead descendants of an Asiatic clan of people from Kazaar. Even many of them admit that.

Jesus said, (and I paraphrase): "Beware those who say they are Jews, (Judeans), but are not, but are of the synogouge of Satan."

ok.. they didnt "write" the bible.. however.. arent they the ones that supplied the stories and eye-witness accounts that went into the bible?.. i udnerstand that the bible was written many years after the events took place.. and it's my belief that many of the stories supplied for the "book" are for a purpose.
i dont believe in god anymore.. i did as a child.. and most of my adult life.. i recently walked away as fast as i could.. but.. as can be expected.. the religious residue is thick in my mind. so im usually confused.
this purpose i mentioned.. and this is my opinion of course.. we have a nation of people that are living in someone else's city.. every nation had it's own version of "god".. and it is of my opinion.. that the god of the jews was a figment of their imagination.. as unlikely to exist as any of the pagan gods. in my opinion the needed their god to be bigger and better. their god had to be the only god.. and since no other "god" had a book.. a history of himself.. why not create one?..
i dont hate jews or christians.. but i dont put it past anyone to insert into a book.. things that make them look better than everyone else.. to edit a book for their benefit.. how are we to know that the stories of the bible are true? the jews tell us it is true. but how do they know?.. it very well might be a lie generated ages ago.. and that lie was passed from generation to generation.. there is no way to prove the majority of what is written in the bible. and faith is not enough anymore.
it is of my opinion that the christians did exactly what the jews did.. they took what they knew about a god.. played it up a bit.. and them decided that now.. god was choosing them.. and then come the mormans.. well now.. we now how seriously they believe that they know the "real" truth.. but they cancel it out simply by showing us their book of morman.. "if it's not of the bible. .it cant be of god". i'll look it up if i got that wrong. .

there are so many gods that were around before your jesus.. but they share many of the same statistics.. dead and risen in three days.. birth by virgin.. perfomed miracles.. death by crucifix..how is this explained?..

there are so many contradictions in the bible.. and the only explanation i've heard in defense of this.. is that god knew what he was doing.

again.. i dont hate jews and christians. i do feel sorry for them.. being so easily lead and indoctrinated. its not their fault that they cant use their minds for logic and reason.. instead they choose to have a supernatural being as their scapegoat. giving them excuses for behaviors any normal human being would abhor.. and this goes for any religion that feels they are above anyone else simply because they believe in something somebody told them they should believe in. religion is the bread and butter of some.. and its a shame really
how can anyone that was once a catholic remain a catholic after the abuse scandal?.. was it god's will?.. surely god knew about it.. so it had to be his will since he let it happen. for what purpose? these are reasons i refuse to believe in god any longer.. religion has been nothing but an reason to make bloodshed.. all in the name of their god. but if they all are serving the same god.. why all the hatred?.. i cant believe in a god that allows children to suffer on account of sick individuals.. because of some "higher" purpose. believing in god is a cop out. it removes blame from the individual. for it was god's plan. such bs.

i've been writing this and having to mediate between my two boys.. so if i was redundant.. or didnt make sense somewhere.. i'll be happy to clarify..

if u like.. see my thread.. ???birth of christianity???.. its pretty interesting. and no. i dont believe everything i read.. i had a notion that they got the ideas for their religion from somewhere.. but just didnt pinpoint it to babylon.. but it makes sense.. i've felt for a long time that they simply borrowed the pagan gods.. and made some adjustments to suit their purpose.

it seems to me that the jews were a small nation.. a battered nation.. and the god they created and the people the indoctrinated.. made big strides to get them where they are today.. i dont believe they would have as much power in the world today if religion were out of the equation.. if religion were out of the equation.. thousands of children wouldnt be abused behind the closed doors of the church.. if religion were out of the equation.. the murder of many during the inquisition would not be a dark mark in our history.. if religion were taken out of the equation.. the severe hatred that abounds in our world couldnt possibly be this bad. if there is a god up there watching.. im so sure that he is enjoying the hell out of this.. it's like a boy in high school.. and two girls fighting over him.. it feels real good to be the center of attention.

i just think it's all crap:banghead:
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 05:49 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;67237 wrote:
Don't take the bible to serious :ban: He promised me Jennifer lopez,lying bastard !

Are you related to Pat Robertson by any chance ?

ohh my.. is that the guy from the 700club?.. its scary how much money their getting lol.. religion is a billion dollar enterprise.
David cv

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 07:31 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;67461 wrote:
ohh my.. is that the guy from the 700club?.. its scary how much money their getting lol.. religion is a billion dollar enterprise.

Which is why Scientology exists. Didn't the guy that started it say, "The best way to get rich is to start a religion."?
0 Replies