omran

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:10 pm
The Times, 08 June 2009

Hillary Clinton refused yesterday to rule out a pre-emptive Israeli military strike on Iran. It was the first time that a senior member of the Obama Administration had openly discussed such a possibility.
The US Secretary Of State, speaking a few days before elections in Iran that will determine the fate of President Ahmadinejad, also warned that the country would face retaliation if it launched a nuclear attack on Israel.

Please visit the following URL on this issue.

PMOI | Don?t discount Israel pre-emptive strike, Hillary Clinton warns Iran |
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,457 • Replies: 35
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 04:24 am
@omran,
I get the feeling you would cum in your pant's if you thought this was going to happen !
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2009 07:17 am
@omran,
I just did
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 08:45 am
@rugonnacry,
I say we let them fight and the instant they do, pull every single piece of support for both sides. Sort of tying the cats' tails together and tossing the mess over a clothesline.

This, however, will bode very badly for Israel. They would not exist if they weren't sucking our teat. Iran would be pummeled, probably enough so that an actual moderate government will take over.

Given current news, we may not have to wait long for the government part.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 07:52 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;65527 wrote:
I just did

:eek: dirty bastard
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 11:35 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65551 wrote:
I say we let them fight and the instant they do, pull every single piece of support for both sides. Sort of tying the cats' tails together and tossing the mess over a clothesline.

This, however, will bode very badly for Israel.

The frame of mind the six nations were in when they tangled with the Jews in 1967.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 08:20 pm
@g-man,
g-man;65629 wrote:
The frame of mind the six nations were in when they tangled with the Jews in 1967.

Minus several thousand nuclear warheads.

You do understand that approximately a dozen of our (or let's say Russia's or China's) would render Israel a wasteland on such a scale that the people that clean it up wouldn't be old enough to remember its cause, correct?
g-man

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 09:59 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65646 wrote:
Minus several thousand nuclear warheads.

You do understand that approximately a dozen of our (or let's say Russia's or China's) would render Israel a wasteland on such a scale that the people that clean it up wouldn't be old enough to remember its cause, correct?

I do. I also believe that there is no preventing the event you describe. Therefore I support Israel's right to pre-preemptively strike anyone who threatens it's existence.
It has a name, Armageddon.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 03:51 am
@g-man,
g-man;65671 wrote:
I do. I also believe that there is no preventing the event you describe. Therefore I support Israel's right to pre-preemptively strike anyone who threatens it's existence.

So it's okay for Israel to have nuclear weapon's "they are nos supposed to have) but not for Iran ? who makes up these rule's,who decide's ot okay for us,but not them ?

People talk about Iran being the biggest problem in the middle-east,that is false ! the biiggest problem is Israel and the fact that the middle-east is oil-rich,if it wasn't the US and rest of the world wouldn't give a crap !
g-man

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 03:06 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;65685 wrote:

1. So it's okay for Israel to have nuclear weapon's "they are nos supposed to have) but not for Iran ? who makes up these rule's,who decide's ot okay for us,but not them ?

2. People talk about Iran being the biggest problem in the middle-east,that is false ! the biiggest problem is Israel and the fact that the middle-east is oil-rich,if it wasn't the US and rest of the world wouldn't give a crap !

1. It's ok for anyone to have nuclear power. But when nation's leaders stand at podiums and declare their intent to wipe another nation off the face of the earth it tends to get the attention of the target nation and other nations who can be adversely effected.
2. Oil is good motivation to care about events in the mid-east. I can't think of anything else they have to offer other than Sharia Law.
The only thing that qualifies Israel as a problem is that all the Arabs around them wish for and plot their deaths. The only inconvenience seems to be that making them dead, takes militaries that can get the job done.
Now that Jew hating Barry is in power, he may betray our ally in favor of his muslim brothers. Which hopefully will be the catalyst for our own revolution.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 02:02 am
@g-man,
g-man;65689 wrote:
1. It's ok for anyone to have nuclear power. But when nation's leaders stand at podiums and declare their intent to wipe another nation off the face of the earth it tends to get the attention of the target nation and other nations who can be adversely effected.
2. Oil is good motivation to care about events in the mid-east. I can't think of anything else they have to offer other than Sharia Law.
The only thing that qualifies Israel as a problem is that all the Arabs around them wish for and plot their deaths. The only inconvenience seems to be that making them dead, takes militaries that can get the job done.
Now that Jew hating Barry is in power, he may betray our ally in favor of his muslim brothers. Which hopefully will be the catalyst for our own revolution.

Iran will not attack Israel,if anything Israel will be the one doing the attacking,can you also tell me who Iran has attacked over the year's ?

"Oil is good motivation to care about what happen's in the middle-east" it's their oil not the US's or any of the other western nation's,you really need to get you History right,in 1953 the US & UK helped dpeose a democratically elected Prime Minister,who nationalised Iran's Oil for the benefit of the Iranian people,not foreign Oil company's mainly the UK.
They also put in power a Pro-Western Dictator,who was hated by the vast majority of the country.Kind of ironic don't you think that the US & UK who see themselves as "Great Democracy's" would do such a thing.:lightbulb:

After the Shah was deposed,the US,UK etc then backed Saddam when he attacked Iran :ban: can't you just see the hypocrisy of it all !

As for Israel.they are not the ones who have suffered the most,it was the 750,000 palestinians who were victims of Israeli ethnic cleansing,which continues to this day,with Israel still breaking International law by building sttlement's in the West Bank. :ban:
g-man

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 12:37 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;65694 wrote:

1. Iran will not attack Israel,if anything Israel will be the one doing the attacking,can you also tell me who Iran has attacked over the year's ?

2. "Oil is good motivation to care about what happen's in the middle-east" it's their oil not the US's or any of the other western nation's,you really need to get you History right,in 1953 the US & UK helped dpeose a democratically elected Prime Minister,who nationalised Iran's Oil for the benefit of the Iranian people,not foreign Oil company's mainly the UK.
They also put in power a Pro-Western Dictator,who was hated by the vast majority of the country.Kind of ironic don't you think that the US & UK who see themselves as "Great Democracy's" would do such a thing.:lightbulb:

After the Shah was deposed,the US,UK etc then backed Saddam when he attacked Iran :ban: can't you just see the hypocrisy of it all !

3. As for Israel.they are not the ones who have suffered the most,it was the 750,000 palestinians who were victims of Israeli ethnic cleansing,which continues to this day,with Israel still breaking International law by building sttlement's in the West Bank. :ban:

1. Iran attacks Israel everytime Palestinians lob mortars at innocent Jews.
They fight by proxy.
Also, their recognized leader has repeatedly threatened Israel with extinction. Why would I not believe the leader of a nation who considers it normal to stone women to death for lesser infractions than murder?
2. Why would the U.S. or Britain do anything else? Besides, quit making excuses for the Iranian people. They should have revolted and put into power the government they want. Oh, they did. Now look what they have.
I'm beginning to see the light. It's weak willed people. They need a strong man to tell them when to eat, sleep, **** and walk.
Yep, I see the hypocrisy of it. I also know it wouldn't matter who is in charge. They have Sharia law and are doomed to be miserable blokes forever.
3. The Jews built on the lands they took after being attacked by 6 Arab nations. Let those nations take in the Palestinians since they brought about the dilemma. To the victor goes the spoils. Apparently most of the Arabs learned their lesson. They don't make a habit of taking on the Jews. Maybe those hard headed Palestinians will figure it out one day. I doubt it though, they are too busy living in poverty praying to Allah for someone to feel sorry for them and give them a few million bucks so they can get more ammo. Forget about becoming productive and trying to bring wealth and comfort to their own people. It's easier to whine and incite people to go kill the Jews.
Lazy jackoffs.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 12:08 am
@g-man,
g-man;65702 wrote:
1. Iran attacks Israel everytime Palestinians lob mortars at innocent Jews.
They fight by proxy.
Also, their recognized leader has repeatedly threatened Israel with extinction. Why would I not believe the leader of a nation who considers it normal to stone women to death for lesser infractions than murder?
2. Why would the U.S. or Britain do anything else? Besides, quit making excuses for the Iranian people. They should have revolted and put into power the government they want. Oh, they did. Now look what they have.
I'm beginning to see the light. It's weak willed people. They need a strong man to tell them when to eat, sleep, **** and walk.
Yep, I see the hypocrisy of it. I also know it wouldn't matter who is in charge. They have Sharia law and are doomed to be miserable blokes forever.
3. The Jews built on the lands they took after being attacked by 6 Arab nations. Let those nations take in the Palestinians since they brought about the dilemma. To the victor goes the spoils. Apparently most of the Arabs learned their lesson. They don't make a habit of taking on the Jews. Maybe those hard headed Palestinians will figure it out one day. I doubt it though, they are too busy living in poverty praying to Allah for someone to feel sorry for them and give them a few million bucks so they can get more ammo. Forget about becoming productive and trying to bring wealth and comfort to their own people. It's easier to whine and incite people to go kill the Jews.
Lazy jackoffs.

Israel was a state born out of Terrorism,they have the cheek to call anyone a terrorist,the Irgun,Stern Gang and Hagganah were terrorist's.

You seem to forget or just dismiss the FACT that the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians took place,750,000 people had to make way for jews who were not even born in Palestine

You also dismissed the FACT the US and UK helped overthrow a democratically elected Prime Minister and put in his place a pro-western Dictator,to suit their own agenda,OIL be the main reason.

Your History of the middle-east is shocking :lightbulb:
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 12:51 am
@g-man,
g-man;65671 wrote:

So if they preemptively strike and are subsequently exterminated in a nanosecond-long flash of radiant light, you're cool with that?

Its name is arrogance. It will tie the rope around their necks and kick the chair from under their feet. Their balls will write a check their ass can't cash.
g-man

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 10:04 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;65712 wrote:
Israel was a state born out of Terrorism,they have the cheek to call anyone a terrorist,the Irgun,Stern Gang and Hagganah were terrorist's.

You seem to forget or just dismiss the FACT that the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians took place,750,000 people had to make way for jews who were not even born in Palestine

You also dismissed the FACT the US and UK helped overthrow a democratically elected Prime Minister and put in his place a pro-western Dictator,to suit their own agenda,OIL be the main reason.

Your History of the middle-east is shocking :lightbulb:

This is not a dick measuring contest. I don't give a flip about your or my history knowledge. I can't do anything about the history of jews and palestinians. Jews kicked ass and took Gaza and the Bank after being attacked. Spoils of war. They have retreated from some of it due to pressure from outside. Did the palestinians change their tone about the existence of jews? No. so, what is a jew to do? Simply lay down and die?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 04:32 am
@g-man,
g-man;65729 wrote:
This is not a dick measuring contest. I don't give a flip about your or my history knowledge. I can't do anything about the history of jews and palestinians. Jews kicked ass and took Gaza and the Bank after being attacked. Spoils of war. They have retreated from some of it due to pressure from outside. Did the palestinians change their tone about the existence of jews? No. so, what is a jew to do? Simply lay down and die?

They are breaking International Law by continuing to build on the occupied land's :lightbulb:

The creation of the State of Israel was against the wishes of the majority of the population who actually lived there,can't you get that into your brain,palestinians were forced off their land to make way for jews ! and to this day it continues,jews from arounf the world have more right's to settle in palestine than the palestinians.

Who are the ones acting like Nazi's now !
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 04:19 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;65717 wrote:
So if they preemptively strike and are subsequently exterminated in a nanosecond-long flash of radiant light, you're cool with that?

Its name is arrogance. It will tie the rope around their necks and kick the chair from under their feet. Their balls will write a check their ass can't cash.

as i recall from the bible.. israel will not be allowed to be completely destroyed.. their god will come in and miraculously rescue them from extinction.. but i hold my doubts about this bible..

where did the first mention of the jewish people take place?.. please correct me if im wrong.. but isnt the first mention of jews in the bible?.. or what i would assume are books written by jews.. correlated into what we now call the bible.??
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 06:15 am
@omran,
omran;65512 wrote:
The Times, 08 June 2009

Hillary Clinton refused yesterday to rule out a pre-emptive Israeli military strike on Iran. It was the first time that a senior member of the Obama Administration had openly discussed such a possibility.
The US Secretary Of State, speaking a few days before elections in Iran that will determine the fate of President Ahmadinejad, also warned that the country would face retaliation if it launched a nuclear attack on Israel.

Please visit the following URL on this issue.

PMOI | Don?t discount Israel pre-emptive strike, Hillary Clinton warns Iran |

Nope. And I hope Israel bombs their illegal nuclear facilities just like they did to Iraq. After all, someone has to stand up against people who break the law. Wink Oh I forgot, atheists think that law breakers shouldn't be punished and that those who expose lawbreakers are the guilty ones. :rollinglaugh: But that's okay; Satan always does have things backwards. Wink
xexon

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 09:01 am
@Carico,
Like Jews thinking they're the "chosen ones"?

It only works if you can get enough people to believe it. They did.

Who did Israel get permission from to build it's nuclear arsenal? God?

Maybe Iran has the same God? You're all Abrahamic religions. Cults of the dead. Everything you touch turns to ruin.

x
Carico

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 11:16 am
@xexon,
xexon;66582 wrote:
Like Jews thinking they're the "chosen ones"?

It only works if you can get enough people to believe it. They did.

Who did Israel get permission from to build it's nuclear arsenal? God?

Maybe Iran has the same God? You're all Abrahamic religions. Cults of the dead. Everything you touch turns to ruin.

x

And the world proves it by their jealousy and hatred of the Jews. It really bugs unbelievers that God chose the Jews. That's why they hate the Jews. Wink