Do we really have a choice?

Numpty

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 07:46 pm
Not sure if this is the correct place to put his.

Anyways, although long it certainly made me think, by the way an American showed me this be for you say i just yank bashing,

You may have seen this aleady and dissmissed it, but I think it relevant to our entire society.

If you watch this i am happy to debate it.

ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Film
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,659 • Replies: 57
No top replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 05:34 pm
@Numpty,
I didn't watch it, shall we still debate? A picture is worth a thousand words.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 08:41 pm
@Numpty,
I watched the first three minutes, and I'm already pretty sure that that's not how it happened.
Numpty

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 04:54 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53536 wrote:
I watched the first three minutes, and I'm already pretty sure that that's not how it happened.

It moves on from that to oher things, I am no saying that it true, there are some unanswered questions, I just think it asks a few awkward ones as well.

Certainly about the errosion of both our countries civil liberties in the pursuit of defending them.

If you have time, it really is a good watch, whether you belive it or not.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 12:11 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty, I don't like you.:no:
DiversityDriven

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 12:14 pm
@Numpty,
LOL, yeah they only like us when there getting there ass kicked.
Numpty

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 12:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53555 wrote:
Numpty, I don't like you.:no:

Go tell someone that actually gives a **** what you like or don't like.

This site is for conflicting views, ergo our views conflict. Just check your constitutional rights, see how many have gone in the last seven years, you may well be shocked.
Numpty

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 12:41 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;53557 wrote:
LOL, yeah they only like us when there getting there ass kicked.

If you'd actually watched the documentary instead of following like a little lost sheep your statement has a more than plausable reason as to why.

Again, when someone watches it I am more that happy to have a debate it.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 04:26 pm
@Numpty,
Yeah i saw that, It is the first part of the ZEITGEIST movie. I looked into some of those so-called similarities, while there are some major connections many of the listed similarities are out-right false. later in the movie it goes on to talk aout 9/11 being planned by the government and a NEW WORLD ORDER, so it's best not to take that video too seriously.
Numpty

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2008 04:11 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;53578 wrote:
Yeah i saw that, It is the first part of the ZEITGEIST movie. I looked into some of those so-called similarities, while there are some major connections many of the listed similarities are out-right false. later in the movie it goes on to talk aout 9/11 being planned by the government and a NEW WORLD ORDER, so it's best not to take that video too seriously.

It's all of the Zeitgeist movie, as I said there is BS in there, however put to one side any personal feelings on the subjects covered and some of it feels uncomfortable.

You can't deny they selling of your currency to private bankers as the Federal reserve, that is fact, so to are the erosion of your constitutional rights. There are too many inconsitancies in alot of what happened during various terrorist attacks not to ask questions, I am not saying your Government planned to kill it's own citizens, just why are they not being open about the investigations there in.

Food for thought, no?
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2008 08:13 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;53561 wrote:

This site is for conflicting views, ergo our views conflict. Just check your constitutional rights, see how many have gone in the last seven years, you may well be shocked.

Watch your mouth.:FU2:
Numpty

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 01:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53604 wrote:
Watch your mouth.:FU2:

When someone says they don't like you what would you say?

Again you fail to engage with anything remotely constructive.

Why do you actually come here, I have as yet not seen a viable reason why you frequent this site?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 05:05 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;53599 wrote:
It's all of the Zeitgeist movie, as I said there is BS in there, however put to one side any personal feelings on the subjects covered and some of it feels uncomfortable.

You can't deny they selling of your currency to private bankers as the Federal reserve, that is fact, so to are the erosion of your constitutional rights. There are too many inconsitancies in alot of what happened during various terrorist attacks not to ask questions, I am not saying your Government planned to kill it's own citizens, just why are they not being open about the investigations there in.

Food for thought, no?

Oh sorry i thought that was the 'jesus myth' bit. But yeah the whole private banker **** is pretty interesting!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 06:01 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;53617 wrote:
When someone says they don't like you what would you say?

Again you fail to engage with anything remotely constructive.

Why do you actually come here, I have as yet not seen a viable reason why you frequent this site?

Why? I come here to kick you in the teeth, figuratively speaking. You're not English. You're a vagrant living in my ancestral lands, mucking up what's left of the ancient, noble, heroic society that gave birth to AMERICA. You're doing your best to trash my heritage and turn it into a cultural garbage dump. When fake Britons like you get through with Western Europe, it'll be part of the Muslim world. You won't be satisfied until minarets stand on every street corner, in every English city, while Taliban-thugs roam the streets below, beating up women with billy-clubs. No, Numpty......for you, there's no free-ride. I'm gonna crawl so far up your nose, you'll have bruises on your chin from my combat boots. When I think of you, Mister, I get angry. I see the 'DOWNFALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION' written all over your face. And before you start mouthing off, just image me in your face, ready to bring it. :FU2:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 04:18 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53763 wrote:
Why? I come here to kick you in the teeth, figuratively speaking. You're not English. You're a vagrant living in my ancestral lands, mucking up what's left of the ancient, noble, heroic society that gave birth to AMERICA. You're doing your best to trash my heritage and turn it into a cultural garbage dump. When fake Britons like you get through with Western Europe, it'll be part of the Muslim world. You won't be satisfied until minarets stand on every street corner, in every English city, while Taliban-thugs roam the streets below, beating up women with billy-clubs. No, Numpty......for you, there's no free-ride. I'm gonna crawl so far up your nose, you'll have bruises on your chin from my combat boots. When I think of you, Mister, I get angry. I see the 'DOWNFALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION' written all over your face. And before you start mouthing off, just image me in your face, ready to bring it. :FU2:

Not a person that likes great progress, are you Pino? Would you prefer if Great britain remained a monarchy and continued it's practices of the middle ages?
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2008 07:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53763 wrote:

Hmmmm, you know at first I was some what offended and ready to come here and flame ur ass, I then thought about your comments and decided to respond in more dignified and respectful manner than you are able to muster.

You my friend live in the past, are afraid of change and have an inability to connect with cultures outside your own understanding. The country I live in at one point 300 years or so ago was the foundations of your nation.

however the country of America was formed and a fledgling nation took shape it's inhabitants and descendants of mainly British families, so it continued until the 19th centuary, the nation of America offered land, freedom, hope and a sense of a new generation in the the world of the time. many from all over the world flocked to this unique and thriving land. opportunity was laid before all, just the guile, eloquence and hard work of the individual would allow a person to make their fortune. In flocked English, Irish, Scotish, Italians, French, Chinese, Australian, every nation of the world looked upon America as the last bastion of Freedom and opportunity all Immigrants of different religions, creeds and ideas, togather as one forging a new nation, a place to call home, safe from persecution, fear and death.

You forget your history, but are quick to judge mine. Granted we have an influx of foreign nationals that seems almost apocoliptic ( it really isn't), was America so different all that time ago? We have muslims, big deal, 10 years ago it wasn't even an issue, too much 'fox news' has poisoned your brain.

Though 32 years of age I have had the opportunity to visit, Germany, Cyprus, Turkey (muslim nation) Greece, Spain, Denmark Austria and your county of America experiancing all types of cultures and daily life. Have you travelled outside of America and experienced diverse cultures?

My point is you have forgotten your country was made, yes made by immigrants, religion excluded, your founding farhters wanted a secular society, religion seprate from government. You just don't see it, you are not the origianl inhabitants of your country, you and all your ancestors are immigrants and your religion completely alien to it's indigenous people. So much of what you hate is in actual fact what your are to the native Americans and what your fore Farthers stood for.

Crawl back under your rock and come out when you can engage society in a positive and constructive way, you really are begining to bore me now.
piznac

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2008 08:00 pm
@Numpty,
Numps,

Well said my man,.. not bad at all. But I, as a true blooded American,.. southern that is,.. loving every minute of being what I am,. have to say this.

Quote:
And before you start mouthing off, just image me in your face, ready to bring it.

I see this and it reminds me of another post you had. I'm not 5000 miles away bro,.. I'm not. If you would like,. shoot me a pm. I will be happy to give you my personal address. I would love to show you how a old southern boy reacts to statements like this. Do you know how America was built?,.. I would be more then happy to show you,. shoot me that pm.

See how retarded you sound?... You gonna meet numps? How about you meet me instead,. Im closer Wink
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2008 10:51 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;53812 wrote:
Hmmmm, you know at first I was some what offended and ready to come here and flame ur ass, I then thought about your comments and decided to respond in more dignified and respectful manner than you are able to muster.

You my friend live in the past, are afraid of change and have an inability to connect with cultures outside your own understanding. The country I live in at one point 300 years or so ago was the foundations of your nation.

however the country of America was formed and a fledgling nation took shape it's inhabitants and descendants of mainly British families, so it continued until the 19th centuary, the nation of America offered land, freedom, hope and a sense of a new generation in the the world of the time. many from all over the world flocked to this unique and thriving land. opportunity was laid before all, just the guile, eloquence and hard work of the individual would allow a person to make their fortune. In flocked English, Irish, Scotish, Italians, French, Chinese, Australian, every nation of the world looked upon America as the last bastion of Freedom and opportunity all Immigrants of different religions, creeds and ideas, togather as one forging a new nation, a place to call home, safe from persecution, fear and death.

You forget your history, but are quick to judge mine. Granted we have an influx of foreign nationals that seems almost apocoliptic ( it really isn't), was America so different all that time ago? We have muslims, big deal, 10 years ago it wasn't even an issue, too much 'fox news' has poisoned your brain.

Though 32 years of age I have had the opportunity to visit, Germany, Cyprus, Turkey (muslim nation) Greece, Spain, Denmark Austria and your county of America experiancing all types of cultures and daily life. Have you travelled outside of America and experienced diverse cultures?

My point is you have forgotten your country was made, yes made by immigrants, religion excluded, your founding farhters wanted a secular society, religion seprate from government. You just don't see it, you are not the origianl inhabitants of your country, you and all your ancestors are immigrants and your religion completely alien to it's indigenous people. So much of what you hate is in actual fact what your are to the native Americans and what your fore Farthers stood for.

Crawl back under your rock and come out when you can engage society in a positive and constructive way, you really are begining to bore me now.

:patriot:

Wow, you put that really eloquently :beerchug:
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 07:22 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;53562 wrote:
If you'd actually watched the documentary instead of following like a little lost sheep your statement has a more than plausable reason as to why.

Again, when someone watches it I am more that happy to have a debate it.
Quote:
instead of following like a little lost sheep
Speculating a bit are we, got any proof or just a hunch?
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 07:25 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;53561 wrote:

Can you name one right we have lost?