Rules of Revolution

mlurp

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 02:44 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;41129 wrote:
You have the emotional maturity of a seven year-old. If somebody disagrees with you, refute them. If your argument is flawed or lacks a basis of fact, admit wrongdoing and move on.

Loooooool wrong 19 posts and going for such a simple question and not one answer. Why not give up. I know none of you will just answer the question.
So that makes me wise enough to just try to get out of it. But then the attack comes. Well Jesus, thinks I am mature enough and what you think of me means little to me at this point. I have tried to show you respect and joke with you. But nothing seems to work. Your a brick wall. Why should I keep banging my head on it when all I was doing was sharing. If you don't care for what I post why bother even reading it except to belittle me. I won't use the same tactic. And if I have in the past I ask to be forgiven. But doubt that will be allowed either.
But why do you decide how I need to handle myself. When wrong I admit it and so have done so before. I am not wrong for asking others to just answer a question based upon a piece of paper with some words on it. why can't you be reasonable? And you decide how to handle yourself I wouldn't think of telling you unless you disrespect a woman or curse a lot. Sorry it is just in my nature to try to show a woman respect and cursing (which I can do) isn't the best way to get an idea across to another.
Do Have A Nice Day.
0 Replies