Soldiers Misled

Drnaline

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 10:08 am
@FedUpAmerican,
A full deck will beat a full house anyday, LOL. How are you at Texas holdem?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 10:12 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35676 wrote:
You can call us what ever you like, you faught for the right those that served. But in a republic if all citizens are equal there is no such thing as a chickenhawk. But we all know you think your something more and are just no willing to put your cards on the table. If were gonna call a spade a spade, don't forget to look at yourself.

What??? This doesn't make any sense....can you explain it a little better than this?
Drnaline

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 10:18 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Of what authority do they derive there stance. There military service is the answer. I asked them if we are equal they say yes under the law. So i asked how they justify it and they say because we say so? Sound basis wouldn't you say? Maybe you should reread the thread?
lancesorbenson

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 10:19 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35687 wrote:
What??? This doesn't make any sense....can you explain it a little better than this?

The sad thing is that, no, DrAnal can't explain it any better.
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 10:22 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35692 wrote:
Of what authority do they derive there stance. There military service is the answer. I asked them if we are equal they say yes under the law. So i asked how they justify it and they say because we say so? Sound basis wouldn't you say? Maybe you should reread the thread?

Sorry, but you only made it more confusing.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 10:24 am
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;35694 wrote:

Lance,
You need to follow the "new rules" around here....no personal attacks, no name calling...you seem a good guy, don't wanna see you "banned for no good reason"...Word.
lancesorbenson

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 10:37 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35701 wrote:
Lance,
You need to follow the "new rules" around here....no personal attacks, no name calling...you seem a good guy, don't wanna see you "banned for no good reason"...Word.

I find DrAnal's drivel to be far more offensive intellectually than any personal attack. If the point of these forums are debate, then maybe there should be a rule that arguments should be at least somewhat coherent.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 10:38 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;35701 wrote:
Lance,

Looks like a misspelling to me, not a personal attack. drinaline does it all the time.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 10:49 am
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;35694 wrote:
DrAnal thinks you need another exam.
0 Replies