A Question To American citizens Only (from a Muslim u would call a moderate)

Drnaline

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 07:39 pm
@politically-wrong,
Is succinct anything like incarceration?
politically-wrong

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 02:14 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28405 wrote:
I suppose like every muslim is an extremist, would you agree?Will you lay down for Muhammid?
Lots and lots of arms sales, we get ride of a good chunk of them. It's worth over thirty billion over the next ten years. Specifics are a search button away.So we shouldn't sell munitions, i thought to the victor goes the spoils?I would say that they help us secure oil interests, not sources.

is that it? i mean actually america supports israel for 30 billion over ten years?
and for arms sales? sorry but are not u ashamed of being the person (not specifically u ) gaining from the biggest problem of todays world? and u know what i think the amount of money america lost on 911 will cover those 30bil over 10years for a zillion years, and that loss of america is the least of its losses (3000 or more deaths) , u say secure oil interests , i say how ?
actualy israels existence is the biggest threat to those interests, how? allow me:
lets agree on some facts first:-
1- Regimes controling oil sources are on very good terms with america(u dont want them changed).
2- Oil supply will be affected by war's in the region (u hurt when this happens).
3- The majority of citizens of those countries are muslims.

so if u agree with me read on:-

1- muslims hate israel.
2- muslims want palestinian issue resolved(on different scales, some r extreme like kill all jews, some r liberal like lets have two states).
3- whenever things get hot between israel and the palestinians, the arab regimes r put under pressure from the masses to support palestinians.

so do u see where am going with this? , the more trouble in gaza and its surroundings the more pressure the regimes (that america is in good terms with )is put under, which translates into the danger of topling those governments , dont underestimate these dangers for a second,10 years ago no one would have dreamed of cretizing the egyptian government, today its on a daily basis, 10years ago it was unthinkable to talk politics in Saudi arabia, they r having minor ellections now adays, and so on, these regimes can not stay for ever, and when they change HOW IS ISRAEL GOING TO SECURE UR INTERESTS THERE? whether in oil or any where else, ISRAEL is of absolutely no use to the US of A , its just that they control the country, they control the people through the media, they r like a worm in the brain of the USA that controls it, and the rest of the body (the people) can not do anything about it.

P.S. u ask me if i will lay for muhammad, yes i would, but is ISRAEL USA's Muhammads? is that what u r saying?
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 03:27 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;28566 wrote:
is that it? i mean actually america supports israel for 30 billion over ten years?
and for arms sales? sorry but are not u ashamed of being the person (not specifically u ) gaining from the biggest problem of todays world? and u know what i think the amount of money america lost on 911 will cover those 30bil over 10years for a zillion years, and that loss of america is the least of its losses (3000 or more deaths) , u say secure oil interests , i say how ?
actualy israels existence is the biggest threat to those interests, how? allow me:
1- Regimes controling oil sources are on very good terms with america(u dont want them changed).
2- Oil supply will be affected by war's in the region (u hurt when this happens).

1- muslims hate israel.
2- muslims want palestinian issue resolved(on different scales, some r extreme like kill all jews, some r liberal like lets have two states).
3- whenever things get hot between israel and the palestinians, the arab regimes r put under pressure from the masses to support palestinians.

so do u see where am going with this? , the more trouble in gaza and its surroundings the more pressure the regimes (that america is in good terms with )is put under, which translates into the danger of topling those governments , dont underestimate these dangers for a second,10 years ago no one would have dreamed of cretizing the egyptian government, today its on a daily basis, 10years ago it was unthinkable to talk politics in Saudi arabia, they r having minor ellections now adays, and so on, these regimes can not stay for ever, and when they change HOW IS ISRAEL GOING TO SECURE UR INTERESTS THERE? whether in oil or any where else, ISRAEL is of absolutely no use to the US of A , its just that they control the country, they control the people through the media, they r like a worm in the brain of the USA that controls it, and the rest of the body (the people) can not do anything about it.

P.S. u ask me if i will lay for muhammad, yes i would, but is ISRAEL USA's Muhammads? is that what u r saying?

Do not underestimate the power of the Jewish lobby, in the US...I, for one, cannot understand the affiliation US Jews have with Israel...it's like they are Israeli Jews first, and Americans second. I do believe Israel has the right to exist...however, I believe they have a responsibility to respect their citizenry, which includes, Arabs and Palestinians, as well as Jews...and let's not forget that Jerusalem is holy to at least 3 religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
But the Jews are no better than Hezbollah or Hamas, and use the same tactics against whom they perceive as their enemies...Two wrongs do not a right make...and there is blood on the hands of both sides...there has to be fairness and a willingness to get along, on both sides.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 04:53 am
@Drnaline,
on the contrary,i feel the root of the problem is the strength of the jewish lobby in the US, america isnot working for its own good , but for the good of israel (which is totally different from USA's interests), this is a weakness in democracy i think can never be cured, but it can be avoided by having the right people in the right places, how u do that is beyond me(so dont ask me loolz).
Drnaline

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 07:40 am
@politically-wrong,

1- muslims hate israel.

Why would i be ashamed, this is how it been since the dawn of human time. The problem is not the weapons we sell, it's what the people do with them. A gun is not capable of killing any one.
Quote:
and u know what i think the amount of money america lost on 911 will cover those 30bil over 10years for a zillion years, and that loss of america is the least of its losses (3000 or more deaths) , u say secure oil interests , i say how ?
This is a typical responce for some one who has no personal responcibility. You blame all your problems on someone else? WE lost 3000 people because of some extremist's flying plane's into building because they were tired of not getting there way. You must see how they are not a reasonable people. Unreasonable people are usually willing to lose there lives to acheive there goal, we are willing to aid them getting there.
Quote:
Does not and will not change the fact that they are our ally and we will support them come hell or high water. If the XMus would like to help bring this on, we are waiting for them. On the note of 1. AS the reputation of the US is, according to some. If you don't sell it to us we end up invading you and taking it away.
2. Hurting is a part of life.
3.What does that have to do with Isreal? Other then the fact that most Muslims hate Jews. Is this correct?

1. Why do muslims hate jews? Little envyous, envy enough to fly planes and send suicide bombers?
2.The palestinian state is in Gaza, or didn't you know? So how old is palestine?
3. Guess who we support. So for you, it is justified to support this state of palestine but not for us to support Isreal? Hypocritical in my opinion.
Quote:
so do u see where am going with this?
Sure do, but saying so does not make you right.
Quote:
so do u see where am going with this? , the more trouble in gaza and its surroundings the more pressure the regimes (that america is in good terms with )is put under, which translates into the danger of topling those governments , dont underestimate these dangers for a second,10 years ago no one would have dreamed of cretizing the egyptian government, today its on a daily basis, 10years ago it was unthinkable to talk politics in Saudi arabia, they r having minor ellections now adays, and so on, these regimes can not stay for ever, and when they change HOW IS ISRAEL GOING TO SECURE UR INTERESTS THERE?
You'll find out when it fails. So will we, shall we dance? You think we are scared, you think we can't afford it?
Quote:
whether in oil or any where else, ISRAEL is of absolutely no use to the US of A ,
REally, we like to keep alot of military hardware out there and it really seems to keep the rest of the middle east out, Funny!!!! You can't stand the fact that when someone goes up against them they get there ass kicked. Even when you get the drop on them they still beat you back even further then what you had before. You can't defeat them on the open battle field so now you must subvert to other means to try and defang them?
Quote:
its just that they control the country, they control the people through the media, they r like a worm in the brain of the USA that controls it, and the rest of the body (the people) can not do anything about it.
"can not do anything about it" Your assuming we want to do something other then what we are doing. It is you who are mistaken.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 07:48 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;28571 wrote:
on the contrary,i feel the root of the problem is the strength of the jewish lobby in the US, america isnot working for its own good , but for the good of israel (which is totally different from USA's interests), this is a weakness in democracy i think can never be cured, but it can be avoided by having the right people in the right places, how u do that is beyond me(so dont ask me loolz).
That is how a democracy works. What helps isreal helps us and vise versa.
Quote:
how u do that is beyond me(so dont ask me loolz
Typical!
0 Replies

Dmizer

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 10:38 am
@politically-wrong,
Is America wrong or right with regard to it's policies? Obviously it is a matter of widely varied opinion. However The US government policies are directly effected by lobbies and special interest groups. Israel is a prime one, but so is Saudi Arabia. The most influential is perhaps a conglomerate of companies that make up the Military Industrial Complex. Nothing makes them wealthier or willing to spend millions on Senators and Congressmen like the prospect of a war. International strife rings in the profits like nothing else. Bush and Cheney have strong links to this industry, so in turn it makes their motives suspect. Who makes all the money when a $30 billion arms deal goes to Israel? Then in turn another $20 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia? With that kind of money being thrown around the corruption is bound to be rampant. Arms races, wars and international strife dominate the last 100 years of America's history. This influence that the Military industrial complex exerts effects our current administrations foriegn policy decisions more then anything else. The very thing that Eisenhower warned about in his farewell address has occured. The prime three in charge of the war on terror, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are all guilty by association.
America is in desperate need of reform. Reform that is necessary to rescue America from the power of a few and return it to the many.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 01:32 pm
@Dmizer,
Dmizer;28599 wrote:
Is America wrong or right with regard to it's policies? Obviously it is a matter of widely varied opinion. However The US government policies are directly effected by lobbies and special interest groups. Israel is a prime one, but so is Saudi Arabia. The most influential is perhaps a conglomerate of companies that make up the Military Industrial Complex. Nothing makes them wealthier or willing to spend millions on Senators and Congressmen like the prospect of a war. International strife rings in the profits like nothing else. Bush and Cheney have strong links to this industry, so in turn it makes their motives suspect. Who makes all the money when a $30 billion arms deal goes to Israel? Then in turn another $20 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia? With that kind of money being thrown around the corruption is bound to be rampant. Arms races, wars and international strife dominate the last 100 years of America's history. This influence that the Military industrial complex exerts effects our current administrations foriegn policy decisions more then anything else. The very thing that Eisenhower warned about in his farewell address has occured. The prime three in charge of the war on terror, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are all guilty by association.
America is in desperate need of reform. Reform that is necessary to rescue America from the power of a few and return it to the many.

thank you! tell the truth and shame the devil.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 05:04 pm
@politically-wrong,
Quote:
Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are all guilty by association.
Now all you have to do is prove intent and you've got a case?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 06:49 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28658 wrote:
Now all you have to do is prove intent and you've got a case?

The day Aaron makes a case will be the day I take over Haiti and rebuild it from the ground up.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 03:38 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline its pritty difficult to have a discussion if u keep missing the point (whether intentional as i think or otherwise), first of all please dont tell me that i have to tell u that if something is been done since the dawn of humanity(i like this term) that does not make it nothing to be ashamed of , for example prostitution , its been here since the start of humanity, its still shamefull i suppose, and when america lost 3000 people on 911 its true its because of those extremists and terrorists, but what i was trying to point out ( and since its my post u should look were am pointing Razz ) is what made them do it(not why they did it), am talking about the root of the problem , where it actually started, the thing that if america wants to end terrorisim should discover and deal with(neutralise i suppose army men would say)
about the first three points,
1- if those regimes are afraid of the US invading the country to take away the oil for free as u say, this might be true(although i totally doubt it but am gonna agree for the sake of discussion) u r depending on them not being changed for ever, and depending on Israel if this happened to do something about it, which i feel isnot looking into the slow changes happening and where they lead to, Israels army might be stronger than all arabs put together, but do u think that IRAN and PAKISTAN r going to be spectators if Israel drives its army into KUWAIT for example? or Egypt or KSA? even if musharaf is a US ally , can u imagine his situation if the scenario u r depending upon happens? what about china and france , my friend no one will support Israel's invasion into any other country , the wall u r resting on does not exist and u might just fall to the ground if u try to lean on it, also if this is US policy why did not they do it in the seventies, when KING FAISAL ( the one i wish was still ruling KSA) stopped oil from the west? as i recall for a whole month? r u sure no such king as him will come from the same family, do u think because it happened before now u guys made sure it want happen again? r u sure america will not have any other 911 ?
And i can not speak for the other muslims but i hate the actions of Israeli's i dont hate them for religion i hate them for their actions in Palestine,
u have made other statements but if u could repeate it in clearer english(iam sorry but u r talking to some one who's mother tongue is arabic) they are vague i can not understand exactly who r u refering to during most of ur statements, by the way i never said u can not support Israel, i am TRYING to say its not in your interests, and about what i assumed u want to do about the Jewish lobbies control, i always assume that people want to do the right thing, regards.
politically-wrong

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 03:58 am
@Dmizer,
Dmizer;28599 wrote:

you said it, (special interest groups) r u ok with THAT?!!
US foreign policy is based upon what some one or some group or some COUNTRY wants and is willing to pay for, the US is like a gangster that will do what anyone wants as long as they PAY (as Drnailne clearly stated) , how long can such tactics be fruitful? does it make it alright that Saudi is got its own lobby ? so if one day the Saudi lobby becomes stronger and Israeli's start suffering the same way as palestinians do now its ok as long as america gets paid? i hope u dont think so, i dont anyway , and am talking to Drnaline .
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 08:07 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;28697 wrote:
Drnaline its pritty difficult to have a discussion if u keep missing the point (whether intentional as i think or otherwise), first of all please dont tell me that i have to tell u that if something is been done since the dawn of humanity(i like this term) that does not make it nothing to be ashamed of , for example prostitution , its been here since the start of humanity, its still shamefull i suppose, and when america lost 3000 people on 911 its true its because of those extremists and terrorists, but what i was trying to point out ( and since its my post u should look were am pointing Razz ) is what made them do it(not why they did it), am talking about the root of the problem , where it actually started, the thing that if america wants to end terrorisim should discover and deal with(neutralise i suppose army men would say)
about the first three points,
1- if those regimes are afraid of the US invading the country to take away the oil for free as u say, this might be true(although i totally doubt it but am gonna agree for the sake of discussion) u r depending on them not being changed for ever, and depending on Israel if this happened to do something about it, which i feel isnot looking into the slow changes happening and where they lead to, Israels army might be stronger than all arabs put together, but do u think that IRAN and PAKISTAN r going to be spectators if Israel drives its army into KUWAIT for example? or Egypt or KSA? even if musharaf is a US ally , can u imagine his situation if the scenario u r depending upon happens? what about china and france , my friend no one will support Israel's invasion into any other country , the wall u r resting on does not exist and u might just fall to the ground if u try to lean on it, also if this is US policy why did not they do it in the seventies, when KING FAISAL ( the one i wish was still ruling KSA) stopped oil from the west? as i recall for a whole month? r u sure no such king as him will come from the same family, do u think because it happened before now u guys made sure it want happen again? r u sure america will not have any other 911 ?
And i can not speak for the other muslims but i hate the actions of Israeli's i dont hate them for religion i hate them for their actions in Palestine,
u have made other statements but if u could repeate it in clearer english(iam sorry but u r talking to some one who's mother tongue is arabic) they are vague i can not understand exactly who r u refering to during most of ur statements, by the way i never said u can not support Israel, i am TRYING to say its not in your interests, and about what i assumed u want to do about the Jewish lobbies control, i always assume that people want to do the right thing, regards.
Quote:
Drnaline its pritty difficult to have a discussion if u keep missing the point (whether intentional as i think or otherwise),
Don't assume i'm missing the point just because i disagree with you. I understand your point entirely.
Quote:

u r depending on them not being changed for ever, and depending on Israel if this happened to do something about it,
Nope, your wrong. In a free market, change happens daily. The market raises and falls by the minute.
Quote:
and when america lost 3000 people on 911 its true its because of those extremists and terrorists, but what i was trying to point out ( and since its my post u should look were am pointing Razz ) is what made them do it(not why they did it), am talking about the root of the problem , where it actually started, the thing that if america wants to end terrorisim should discover and deal with(neutralise i suppose army men would say)
So if i can justify enough an offence i perceive to be, i would be allowed to kill for the justification? That's what your saying? We need to recognise that it is our fault for getting attacked, is that what you are saying? They can attack us because if this guilt and we should let them?
Quote:
Israels army might be stronger than all arabs put together, but do u think that IRAN and PAKISTAN r going to be spectators if Israel drives its army into KUWAIT for example? or Egypt or KSA?
Isreal would never do such a thing unless provoked.
Quote:
do u think because it happened before now u guys made sure it want happen again?
It would be foolish to believe that.
Quote:
r u sure america will not have any other 911 ?
I'm sure we will, as i said. These are not reasonable people. They intensionally kill innocents.
Quote:
So you condone the use of human bombs against innocent civilians? Do you approve of terrorist organizations running the government?
Quote:
No, i would say it's not in your interest that i support them. Unfortunately yuo don't decide for me.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 02:51 pm
@politically-wrong,

1- muslims hate israel.

The Muslim world can't blame all its problems on Israel, Palestine and the US. It has to also look within itself and do some serious 'soul-searching' and internal problem solving. For starters, what will it take for Shias and Sunnis to stop killing each other? And whose fault is that?
Silverchild79

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 04:33 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;28069 wrote:
America gets shot at, planes crash into buildings , u r afraid the muslim guy next to u in the metro or behind u in a line at ur bank might just blow up into the air, so much has americans ( and not america ) suffered because of muslims targeting their country, tell me what do u think is the reason for this(strong will to terrorise), and what do u think their aim (specifically) is, what do they hope to accomplish (the terrorists) by attacking america?

Islamic Terror can find itself rooted in basically three things

1- A feeling that their culture has been insulted by the West: Meaning that Western Culture has surpassed them and they feel slighted that secularists are in control of the majority of science and resources

2- A feeling that Muslim Countries have been victimized or taken advantage of by the west: Capitalists want oil in tribal regions, you do the math.

3- Endgame, the pursuit of a Muslim controlled world: Some radical Muslims (and Fafur the mouse.. and that dumbass Bee thing) are motivated by the hope of Isreal, and then the rest of the Western World falling into Islamic law.

The problem with any of these reasons is that they don't justify the beheading of Journalists or the WTC attacks
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 05:09 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;28819 wrote:
Islamic Terror can find itself rooted in basically three things

1- A feeling that their culture has been insulted by the West: Meaning that Western Culture has surpassed them and they feel slighted that secularists are in control of the majority of science and resources

2- A feeling that Muslim Countries have been victimized or taken advantage of by the west: Capitalists want oil in tribal regions, you do the math.

3- Endgame, the pursuit of a Muslim controlled world: Some radical Muslims (and Fafur the mouse.. and that dumbass Bee thing) are motivated by the hope of Isreal, and then the rest of the Western World falling into Islamic law.

The problem with any of these reasons is that they don't justify the beheading of Journalists or the WTC attacks

And what? You're some kind of authority? Have you ever asked a Muslim what he or she thought? Do you even know any Muslims? From your MySpace friends list, I saw you had a few "black" friends, but MySpace is so "cavalier", that one could claim friends, and not really "be" friends...know what I mean?
In any event, I'd hardly take your word for it...believing that you couldn't remotely be "objective".
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 05:16 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28838 wrote:
And what? You're some kind of authority? Have you ever asked a Muslim what he or she thought? Do you even know any Muslims? From your MySpace friends list, I saw you had a few "black" friends, but MySpace is so "cavalier", that one could claim friends, and not really "be" friends...know what I mean?
In any event, I'd hardly take your word for it...believing that you couldn't remotely be "objective".

Actually, Silver is an authority on these matters. His posts have always been well researched, written and very persuasive. Personally, I believe most of the Muslim world's problems are its own fault. IMO, theirs is a backward and hostile religious culture. The Christian West should unite and continue fighting Terrorist Islam until it backs off.....way, way off, for good.:headbang:

Man....I wish the emoticons moved on my computer. Guess my software is outdated.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 05:19 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28838 wrote:

every person, save for the political figures and associations, on my friends list is an actual friend from my real life. Because of the military some of them have scattered to the four corners but they're still friends and keep in touch.

I have spoken to Muslims, infact I once worked with a couple of them thank you
Volunteer

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 05:33 pm
@Truth Re-Minder,
[QUOTE='Truth' Re-Minder;28272]I think its time a little truth cut through the typical rhetoric.

First anyone who lets racial and religous prejudices blind them from seeing the truth is a fool. This goes both for the 'fanatical' muslim who may see us as infidels and wish our destruction, and to the equally 'fanatical' conservative patriot who wishes for the destruction of Islam.

Anyone who lets labels, such as terrorist and infidel distract them, has failed. Failed to see the comman humanity in each other.

The truth is we are all acting as any human would when attacked. Then are blown away when the 'supposed' enemy strikes back. We also accuse each other of all sortes of things, in a vain attempt to skirt our own responsibility.

The truth is there is no enemy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, let's just tell Webster to remove the word "enemy" from the dictionary. Let's tell Oxford to do it too. While we're at it, let's tell Islam to remove their equivalent from the Koran. Don't remove it from the Bible though. If you do, then Christians wouldn't need to love the people who act as enemies.

Personal responsibility is a great concept. Why not hold the enemy responsible for their actions instead of falling into the trap of self-hatred and false self-accusation.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 05:37 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;28069 wrote:
America gets shot at, planes crash into buildings , u r afraid the muslim guy next to u in the metro or behind u in a line at ur bank might just blow up into the air, so much has americans ( and not america ) suffered because of muslims targeting their country, tell me what do u think is the reason for this(strong will to terrorise), and what do u think their aim (specifically) is, what do they hope to accomplish (the terrorists) by attacking america?

Riddle me this Batman, why are your countrymen killing and enslaving Christians in Sudan by the thousands and millions? What is their aim?

While you're at it, how about explaining why Sudanese Arab Islamists are killing Sudanese Black Islamic people.